Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like US to mine/burn DRKT
mine once a week 24hours with full hash power (at this moment 147th/s) burn 50% of mined coins and keep the rest for selling in the future. - 1 (10%)
mine with 21th/s 24/7 and burn 50% of mined coins we mined and keep the rest for selling in the future. - 0 (0%)
mine with 11th/s 24/7 and burn 100% of coins mined. - 9 (90%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DarkTron opening mining data centre in Europe  (Read 64674 times)
ayyylmao

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 01:43:16 PM

they can run without all that hype news
Lets see how long they will last without Dev (if he won't appear with another crazy story). IMHO, no more than 1 month Tongue then the price of DRKT will be less than 100 sats, I think.
P.S. My "Trust in Crypto" is "restored", lol.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 01:53:44 PM

Lets see how long they will last without Dev (if he won't appear with another crazy story). IMHO, no more than 1 month Tongue then the price of DRKT will be less than 100 sats, I think.
There is popular illness between crypto developers,disappearing devs
it is very serious and infectious,and there is not any working vaccines or cure done
So i think he has got that illness

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 03:42:56 PM

There is popular illness between crypto developers,disappearing devs
it is very serious and infectious,and there is not any working vaccines or cure done
So i think he has got that illness

These devs do not see that they have more chance of making money if they stay long term. Trust and price will rise if they hang around and do the job in the right way. All they ever see is a quick buck and then run off to to it again.
ayyylmao

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:46:05 PM

While everyone (even me) are blaming Dev and worrying only about their profits, I want to say some words to defend him.

He created the coin, he made updates. But then his wife was sick and he lost her. But he still was working on delivering updates. Dev even wanted to make a tattoo (there was a post in this thread), but I'm not sure if he did it.
After this, DRKT was dumped for a first time. What Dev did? I my opinion, he did his best to keep the price high.
Later, TENNET was taken over and DTT was created.
Then, there was an attack on the DRKT network. Attackers asked for BTC to stop attack. Dev said "fuck you" and continued to deliver updates. Yes, he was not online so often, but he was still working.
But the price was still going down. What Dev did? He opened the Multipool, and later, the Mining Farm. I don't think he built it without any losses; he may be in the heavy loans now (and I bet he IS).

Dev, if you are reading this, please know: I do not know about others, but I understand your situation. If you want to leave, please tell us about it, do not run away! Everyone must have some humanity and not always care about them and their profits...
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:44:19 PM

While everyone (even me) are blaming Dev and worrying only about their profits, I want to say some words to defend him.

He created the coin, he made updates. But then his wife was sick and he lost her. But he still was working on delivering updates. Dev even wanted to make a tattoo (there was a post in this thread), but I'm not sure if he did it.
After this, DRKT was dumped for a first time. What Dev did? I my opinion, he did his best to keep the price high.
Then, there was an attack on the DRKT network. Attackers asked for BTC to stop attack. Dev said "fuck you" and continued to deliver updates. Yes, he was not online so often, but he was still working.
But the price was still going down. What Dev did? He opened the Multipool, and later, the Mining Farm. I don't think he built it without any losses; he may be in the heavy loans now (and I bet he IS).

Dev, if you are reading this, please know: I do not know about others, but I understand your situation. If you want to leave, please tell us about it, do not run away! Everyone must have some humanity and not always care about them and their profits...
dont worry will be great,it is enough to look at bittrex self trading,will be great without me
see ya

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
cjmining

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:17:03 PM

There is no hash on multipool for a while now. This dev makes promises but never comes through with them. Personally i dumped all my coins. Dev had the chance to make something of this coin, but with consistent failures to deliver and little, or no, help from him with promoting the coin i feel people will hold back on any future investment because of all the broken promises. TenneT and DTT have been a total waste of money and should never have been taken on board, then at least he would have had a little more time to concentrate on DRKT. Really hope you guys, that have continued to hold, are rewarded but i seriously doubt it.
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:47:08 AM

Why is there no hash on the multipool ?

Internet problem wil be up again shortly

wallet disabled on trex, why?

Dont know your the first to tell

HELLO FRIEND Smiley
how about future of DTT ?
ayyylmao

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 06:22:55 PM

how about future of DTT?
DTT's purpose is being a payment option for renting a rig from DRKT's mining farm.
But developer has gone, I don't think that DRKT/DTT will have good future.

Also I still can't imagine a reason why Dev left us. Here's my last thought about it. In Dev's last posts he said that he is "leaving for the Germany" to check the mining farm. Looks legit because when hashes gone for the first time, Dev replied fast about "internet problems". Then hashes returned for the short time. Now what can we see on the DRKT multipool? Absolutely nothing (except my 600 GH/s this morning haha). Where are these 147 TH/s in action? Maybe Dev is still setting up a pool and testing software/hardware? Who knows. I hope he'll show up.
But I also think that mining farm was a fake. There was a video. I think this is just an old video of some mining farm. 147 TH/s? Maybe. But the voting decided to "mine with 11th/s 24/7 and burn 100% of coins mined". If honestly, I never saw 11 TH/s, only 5 or 7, so Dev could rent them on Nicehash.

I'll say honestly - I talked with Dev on a daily basis and I was his friend (I guess). He had great plans on DRKT and I'm shocked that these plans are abandoned now.
If you have any questions about DRKT, feel free to ask - I'll try to answer them depending on the knowledge I have.
cjmining

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 07:47:30 PM

how about future of DTT?
DTT's purpose is being a payment option for renting a rig from DRKT's mining farm.

Also I still can't imagine a reason why Dev left us. Here's my last thought about it. In Dev's last posts he said that he is "leaving for the Germany" to check the mining farm. Looks legit because when hashes gone for the first time, Dev replied fast about "internet problems". Then hashes returned for the short time. Now what can we see on the DRKT multipool? Absolutely nothing (except my 600 GH/s this morning haha). Where are these 147 TH/s in action? Maybe Dev is still setting up a pool and testing software/hardware? Who knows. I hope he'll show up.
But I also think that mining farm was a fake. There was a video. I think this is just an old video of some mining farm. 147 TH/s? Maybe. But the voting decided to "mine with 11th/s 24/7 and burn 100% of coins mined". If honestly, I never saw 11 TH/s, only 5 or 7, so Dev could rent them on Nicehash.

I'll say honestly - I talked with Dev on a daily basis and I was his friend (I guess). He had great plans on DRKT and I'm shocked that these plans are abandoned now.
If you have any questions about DRKT, feel free to ask - I'll try to answer them depending on the knowledge I have.

There is no profit left in these coins, so dev has gone. Most devs are only in it for the short term cash and i think he has milked this cow so much it has now run dry, so he has gone. He will probably reappear in a month, or two, with a new coin and like idiots people will buy and he will make money and leave again.
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:34:43 PM

how about future of DTT?

There is no profit left in these coins, so dev has gone. Most devs are only in it for the short term cash and i think he has milked this cow so much it has now run dry, so he has gone. He will probably reappear in a month, or two, with a new coin and like idiots people will buy and he will make money and leave again.
It is typical crypto trust

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
ayyylmao

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:20:12 AM

DarkTron multipool doesn't pay, lol.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:50:25 PM

DarkTron multipool doesn't pay, lol.
Uh oh lol That ain't good!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Historical

Activity: 268
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:17:34 AM

My wallet can't sync...
any working node?

ayyylmao

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:01:23 AM

any working node?
addnode=193.198.102.24:49064
addnode=112.65.62.60:19912
addnode=92.72.205.234:60588
addnode=5.9.36.211:41771
addnode=188.165.2.147:60224
addnode=85.25.201.216:41592
addnode=121.216.204.139:58699
addnode=86.80.85.10:31454
addnode=85.25.201.216:31454
addnode=121.216.125.147:31454
addnode=101.165.90.37:31454
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:02:49 PM

We have not working blockexplorer...it is not good  Undecided
ayyylmao

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:36:50 PM

We have not working blockexplorer...it is not good  Undecided

Indeed. http://drkt.blockpioneers.pw is down.
http://www.theblockexplorers.com/darktron.html is down too; the main page says: Services paid till: 03 OCT 2015
cjmining

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:05:09 PM

It's a real shame what happened to this coin, it looked so promising. The dev was active, most of the time, it had a good following and when the dev was around it held it's price. It would have been easy to take it to the next level. Ah well lets all move on to the next shit coin.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 02:57:59 PM

Look.  I know how it feels to be part of a project that fails for one reason or another, it sucks.

If y'all are looking for another project checkout Transfercoin. We have a great and active dev, and many features. The link is in my signature.
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:02:29 PM

any 1 interesting to take over this coin ?
and DTT too ?
cjmining

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:09:24 PM

any 1 interesting to take over this coin ?
and DTT too ?

If anyone has the time to take this coin over they could do well. It has had a good, loyal band of supporters and could easily hit the heights of before (5k+). Could be a good time to buy, in the hope of a takeover. No risk no reward !!

Not sure about DTT don't think that coin had any point in the first place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: