Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Siacoin Trading Thread  (Read 75639 times)
grandpa_seth

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

Simcoin Puny Humans Communicator

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:19:19 AM

Btw I don't claim any or everything I say is correct. I'm actually a weird person and don't take life seriously. I could care less
about anything I've said. Keep that in mind when you read my words.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grandpa_seth

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:23:35 AM

Well said, grandpa! Btw, are you the number 2 of the Siafunds individual holders. I know jl777hodl is the number 1 and another J_L might be the number 3 guy.

Without looking at the final list I'm pretty sure in the top 5 unless some have multiple accounts. I'm proud to have stuck it through since
the beginning but am not a good trader or else I could have double the siafunds. I did buy when it tanked but like everyone else
wish I bought more. But siafunds were and are not cheap so there was a time I thought I bought too many. Still, even if all goes to plan
it will be years not months until siafunders are rewarded substantially is my belief. I'm long on Sia.

What could be the demand if there is 1 million or 2 or 5 million SIA cloud users one day? or more. And who knows, could see apps being wrote to utilize this new technology, powered by SIA coin. To me its very conceivable based on what I have learned about it thus far.

True. I tend to think realistically (or pessimistically) even with investments I'm in love with. So I personally don't see 5 Million
Sia users anytime soon. I hope for it, and if it does happen I can't imagine it happening overnight.

So you're right. If it comes true and we truly replaced most centralized cloud storage, most movies and music stream
using Sia, most businesses use Sia for their storage needs because its the cheapest and best solution then yea, Siacoins will increase in
price a ton compared to today. But by that time there will be Billions upon Billions in circulation and no limit like Bitcoin. So I still say
you will never be a Millionaire holding a Million Siacoins today.

Selling your Siacoins as soon as you mine them and as soon as you are paid as a host is what will make you real income
for as long as Sia lives.

ya the part that scares me is to many coins get mined out ahead of any real broad base use of SIA cloud. Hopefully it will be the opposite Smiley

Yes, that is why I believe it was designed this way. The focus is 100% on storage. Siacoins' only value is tied to the success of storage.
This early all these coins the speculation is going to be wild and will be until storage is established. Once established with a reasonable
amount of users, Sia will find its relatively permanent trading price tied to the cloud market.

edit: Even if Siacoin price fluctuates forever for some reason the beauty is that hosts will automatically just adjust according to current
dollar value of storage in order to stay competitive. They have no choice or people will use another storage coin (if there even is a working released one) or will have to go back to centralized solutions.
brooklynbtc

Activity: 336

AKA jefdiesel

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:24:09 AM

i think grandpa has been in the blackberry wine

SN
S   U   P   E   R    N   E   T
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
Uniting cryptocurrencies, Rewarding talent, Sharing benefits..

Blockchain Technology.

grandpa_seth

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:31:33 AM

i think grandpa has been in the blackberry wine

I'm in a weird mood tonight with Netflix on in the background I have playing The Super Mario Bros. Super Show thinking omg I can't
wait for the day Netflix uses Sia to stream this to me.
TerraMaster

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:25:49 AM

Btw I don't claim any or everything I say is correct. I'm actually a weird person and don't take life seriously. I could care less
Ok, don't worry I wont  Wink However I tend to share your view and opinion now and then lol, speaking for myself of course  Grin

Anyways we got to admit this is the most exciting coin/concept in a very long time. Almost as exciting as it was when I snagged my first BTC from a faucet lol

Just looking for something to bring back that thrill again in crypto land. Now whether or not I/we make any money at this is almost secondary. I am a total crypto addict/miner looking for a new fix lol and am excited about the storage potential too.

Enjoy Mario, its ok lol

BTC:1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
grandpa_seth

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:50:01 AM

Whenever you attract as many people to use sia for renting, you will definately also attract a few collectors and investors, that buy and hold, which will lead to an increase in value of sia.

Yes, but this is in the beginning and short term. Everything I'm talking about is long term. And long term, all the mining alts are going to
h e double hockey sticks. Sia has potential not to.

To think that sia initially will gain alot attention among people not comming from the coin-community (miners, traders) early on is very unlikely.

It is extremely unlikely early on. This is one of the biggest hurdles for any altcoin. But what altcoin other than Sia has a non delusional
chance other than Sia? I can only think of a few.

So siacoin beeing successful is a precondition for siafunds to be successful.

Yes and no. Yes Siacoin has to be successful because Siacoin is Sia. No is your definition of successful which is typical miners
dumping to exchanges in an altcoin pyramid scheme that goes on until investors are so sick of crypto including bitcoin that
they tanked the market and left it with a sour taste in their mouths never to come back again for the past year. And maybe
we'll never get them back.

Crypto is a hard sell to Joe Public. It solves a problem he doesn't have. It will probably take 10 years
for the best few cryptos to hit it big. I like Sia because its does solve Joe Public's and Eddie Enterprise's problems. They both need
storage and always will and if it works why wouldn't they use the cheapest, most reliable and most secure option even if it means having
to learn crypto culture. Or a service built on top of Sia can figure a way that they'll never deal with the crypto aspect.
grandpa_seth

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:56:28 AM

Ok, don't worry I wont  Wink However I tend to share your view and opinion now and then lol, speaking for myself of course  Grin

Anyways we got to admit this is the most exciting coin/concept in a very long time. Almost as exciting as it was when I snagged my first BTC from a faucet lol

Just looking for something to bring back that thrill again in crypto land. Now whether or not I/we make any money at this is almost secondary. I am a total crypto addict/miner looking for a new fix lol and am excited about the storage potential too.

Enjoy Mario, its ok lol

Heh, that is funny and cool. Lets hope for the best. Go us.

And nobody should enjoy the Super Mario Bros. Super Show. It is the worst written and voice acted cartoon ever. And the live action
is even more lazily written and conceived. But I'll leave it playing on my Netflix till the day they take it off. I'm weird.
d34g13

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:09:53 AM

Selling your Siacoins as soon as you mine them and as soon as you are paid as a host is what will make you real income

That is ALREADY wrong - at least for me. Sorry.

Its okay, you would say that. You're a miner and trying to sell your stash at a big premium right now. You're biased.

Although I'm a siafund investor my opinions are never biased. I can tell it like it is even if its against my benefit.

Sorry, but im not a miner. I guess i gotta know Smiley

To think that sia initially will gain alot attention among people not comming from the coin-community (miners, traders) early on is very unlikely.

It is extremely unlikely early on. This is one of the biggest hurdles for any altcoin. But what altcoin other than Sia has a non delusional
chance other than Sia? I can only think of a few.

Thats why im here. Thats why i invested.
d34g13

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:20:17 AM

anyways - still selling siacoins. Feel free to pm me.

(Thats what the threads was here for i guess? Traiding?)
grandpa_seth

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:29:00 AM

Back on topic. I'm looking to buy Siacoin for .12 per 1M. I guess up to 3.5 depending, will probably only want 2 btc worth though.

Personally I think even .1 is too high. No matter how great we see the potential in Sia there could be an irreversible bug found tomorrow
that causes red headed children to explode. Otherwise nobody would even sell for less than 10 btc per 1M. But in order to
buy, buyers have to be willing to meet up to sellers and vice versa.

I will send first to members I feel fine about or you can send first. I've done escrow with anon136 a couple times so I have no
problem using him. Thats if he's even heard of Sia.
grandpa_seth

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:31:31 AM

Its okay, you would say that. You're a miner and trying to sell your stash at a big premium right now. You're biased.

Although I'm a siafund investor my opinions are never biased. I can tell it like it is even if its against my benefit.

Wow, so you bought all those Siacoins? No wonder you're asking so much, you didn't get them for free. Of course you have to make a
profit and you will get the price you're asking. Just not anytime soon probably.
d34g13

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:33:27 AM

Back on topic. I'm looking to buy Siacoin for .12 per 1M. I guess up to 3.5 depending, will probably only want 2 btc worth though.

Personally I think even .1 is too high. No matter how great we see the potential in Sia there could be an irreversible bug found tomorrow
that causes red headed children to explode. Otherwise nobody would even sell for less than 10 btc per 1M. But in order to

I will send first to members I feel fine about or you can send first. I've done escrow with anon136 a couple times so I have no

your offer is probably too low - see thisone:

Looking to buy 60million sia for 0.15BTC/million.  Total of 9 BTC PM if interested or with counteroffer.  

yet you are buying sia - thats interesting to see, comparing it to your thoughts above Wink
d34g13

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:35:57 AM

Wow, so you bought all those Siacoins? No wonder you're asking so much, you didn't get them for free. Of course you have to make a
profit and you will get the price you're asking. Just not anytime soon probably.

i ask prices which im comfortable to sell at - the profit-zone has been reached long time ago.
Also i always only offered a very tiny share of what i own - dont worry - they wont be sold at prices that rely on only 20k usd market cap or something Smiley
brooklynbtc

AKA jefdiesel

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:36:53 AM

buying at 0.2BTC /1M

through the roof!

SN

Blockchain Technology.

grandpa_seth

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:37:22 AM

Looking to buy 60million sia for 0.15BTC/million.  Total of 9 BTC PM if interested or with counteroffer. 

Yea missed that. Still who knows if that is legit offer. i do probably have to up it though. Okay I'll go to .14 btc per 1M.
For anyone interested with me if you have any kind of reputation I'll send first. That might be worth it for some.
grandpa_seth

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:38:44 AM

buying at 0.2BTC /1M

through the roof!

You had to do it didn't you. Well looks like d3 will get a deal sooner than later.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:39:19 AM

buying at 0.2BTC /1M

through the roof!

Amount ?

Looking to buy 60million sia for 0.15BTC/million.  Total of 9 BTC PM if interested or with counteroffer.  

Yea missed that. Still who knows if that is legit offer. i do probably have to up it though. Okay I'll go to .14 btc per 1M.
For anyone interested with me if you have any kind of reputation I'll send first. That might be worth it for some.

Amount @ 0.14 ?
brooklynbtc

AKA jefdiesel

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:39:32 AM

Wanted to buy 25M for 5btc right now.

SN

Blockchain Technology.

d34g13

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:40:17 AM

buying at 0.2BTC /1M

through the roof!

You had to do it didn't you. Well looks like d3 will get a deal sooner than later.

Wink

its what i said earlier - way more demand than supply on this thread

and once my cheap offers are sold out, price will rise even more
grandpa_seth

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:42:29 AM

buying at 0.2BTC /1M

through the roof!

Amount ?

Amount @ 0.14 ?

I'll say .15 for 2 btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: