Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:01:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 29 x Spondoolies SP30s for sale 6 BTC Each for the LOT  (Read 3048 times)
wissam32 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 02:17:35 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2015, 08:48:01 PM by wissam32

Hi Everyone,

My name is Wissam of BTC TECH PTY LTD and we have 29 x SP30 miners up for sale.

We are looking to sell these 29 x SP30 miners as soon as our hosting term with CenterUs is over in early July this year as our company will need the funds for use in other investment plans.

As we already mentioned, the miners are being hosted at CenterUS https://www.centerus.com/services-view/hosting/ as they are the cheapest and one of the best hosting providers on the market for these miners at $75 per KW/Month.

We are looking to get 8.0 BTC for each of these miners but we can arrange a special discount for the total price of 203.0 BTC (7.0 BTC each) for anyone that is looking to secure all 29 x SP30 Units.

The plan is that once our hosting term is completed in early July, we will request CenterUs to transfer ownership of the miners to their new owner(s).

Before the buyer makes any payment, we will discuss the transfer with the hosting company so that they are aware of the transfer of ownership and so that you know that you are indeed buying the real thing. We understand that some people are cautious when it comes to paying their bitcoin due to scams, but we will not accept anyone's bitcoins until all 3 parties involved (Us the Sellers, the Hosters (CenterUs) and the Buyer (You)) have discussed the agreement before hand, only then will be request the people interested to make their payments.

Selling options:

1) 1 Buyer buys all 29 x SP30 Miners for 7.0 BTC each for a total of 203.0 BTC. 1 Buyer buys all 29 x SP30 Miners for 6.5 BTC each for a total of 188.5 BTC.

2) If the 29 x SP30 Miners are to sell separately then we will not sell them until all payment of 7.0 BTC is in from each buyer as we are looking to sell everything or nothing because our mining is still very profitable.

3) If we couldn't get all miners reserved and paid for at 7.0 BTC and you still wanted some of the miners then we will be willing to sell each for 8.0 BTC.

Feel free to contact us to discuss further or to arrange payment for the miners.

Kind regards.

Wissam
Managing Director
BTC TECH PTY LTD

People seem to want to buy the miners right now and they want to pay a lower price for them, so this is what we will do then.

- We will make the miners available for sale right now instead of July.
- 6.0 BTC each and no wait times, as soon as you pay the miner is yours and we will arrange with the hosting provider to arrange the contract change or to arrange pick up or postage etc.
- If you don't want to host with this hosting provider then you will need to pick up the miners yourself or arrange shipping yourself.

Let's get selling!

Wissam
Managing Director
BTC TECH PTY LTD
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 02:49:25 AM

Did you survey the market first? It would be hard if not impossible to get that pricing even on eBay (after fees) but that may be your best bet if you want something approaching 7 or 8 BTC per unit..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
spero

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 02:53:49 AM

I am glad someone said it... The pricing for those miners is even beyond ebay pricing.
wissam32 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:49:39 AM

We're making profit on them running at our current hosting provider so we are not in a rush to sell. For those that are looking to get them at the price we are offering that's fine if you can get it cheaper from someone else please by all means do so.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:12:48 AM

So let me get this right... You are wanting people to pay and have to wait for others to pay before buyer gets any equipment...

Seems rather strange
wissam32 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:17:55 AM

So let me get this right... You are wanting people to pay and have to wait for others to pay before buyer gets any equipment...

Seems rather strange

Payment will not be required until all 29 x SP30 Miners have been reserved by the people buying, meaning that once the people wanting them have reserved all 29 x Miners then we will request the payment coordinating it with the hosting provider CenterUs to transfer the miners to mine for the new owners and complete any paper work that they have that transfers the ownership of the miners to their new owners.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:41:36 AM

We are looking to get 8.0 BTC for each of these miners but we can arrange a special discount for the total price of 203.0 BTC (7.0 BTC each)
Who in their right mind would pay 8 BTC for one of these units ?

It's obscenely overpriced.
wissam32 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:38:23 AM

We are looking to get 8.0 BTC for each of these miners but we can arrange a special discount for the total price of 203.0 BTC (7.0 BTC each)

That is your opinion, if you find it cheaper elsewhere please go ahead and buy it else where. When we bought them we got them for $4500 each, so be happy that you are getting them for around $1800 or $1600 each if they buy the lot.
spero

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:38:46 AM

That is your opinion, if you find it cheaper elsewhere please go ahead and buy it else where. When we bought them we got them for $4500 each, so be happy that you are getting them for around $1800 or $1600 each if they buy the lot.

I love how "we" should be happy to over pay because "your" paid 4500 each for them.

I am in sales for a living so I am the first person to respect commanding a higher price for an item. That being said, it has to still fit into what the market is willing to pay. Best of luck to you though, I hope you get it!
wissam32 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:16:05 PM

I love how "we" should be happy to over pay because "your" paid 4500 each for them.

I am in sales for a living so I am the first person to respect commanding a higher price for an item. That being said, it has to still fit into what the market is willing to pay. Best of luck to you though, I hope you get it!

Thanks for your "Professional" Advise. Anyone that is not happy with the price they don't have to buy. We will continue to make profit mining with a respectable hash rate and when the USD rate goes up it will be even better.
wh00per

Activity: 571
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:20:31 PM

Remember we're looking at a miner willing to part with his equipment while it's still profitable. Being in sales for a living, makes you have different targets than he has.
IMHO a sales guy tries to make a sale no matter what (get the best price for whatever he has to sell), while an operations guy tries to make a living from managing his equipment, avoiding downtime etc.

One SP30 at this point makes around 1 BTC per month .. you can expect about 25-30 BTC/mo (conservative) from the whole lot. Everyone does their own calculations.

CSA/cUL Certified Power Distribution Panels - Basic, Switched, Metered. 1-3 phases. Up to 600V. NMC:N4F9qvHz11BHcc4nh1LCJFsrZhA1EWgVwj
wissam32 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:34:37 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2015, 01:22:31 PM by wissam32

Remember we're looking at a miner willing to part with his equipment while it's still profitable. Being in sales for a living, makes you have different targets than he has.
IMHO a sales guy tries to make a sale no matter what (get the best price for whatever he has to sell), while an operations guy tries to make a living from managing his equipment, avoiding downtime etc.

One SP30 at this point makes around 1 BTC per month .. you can expect about 25-30 BTC/mo (conservative) from the whole lot. Everyone does their own calculations.

Exactly wh00per, besides we mine solo with these miners and find 2-4 blocks a month so that's 50-100 BTC clear so now you know why we are in no rush to sell. We do expect the USD rate to climb as BTC is now starting to be put to good use much more than before. We give the opportunity to sell as we said because we want to use the funds in other investments NOT because it's not profitable, quite the opposite. The longer we hold on to them the more profit we make, and us selling for a higher price than what other people are offering shows that indeed we are in no rush to sell further proving that it's profitable.

So there you go, we either sell all or nothing because solo mining is profitable only with BIG hash rate like ours and so because of this we will not sell them separately unless the price is 9.0 BTC as that will hurt our solo returns and we can't have that.

wh00per is a smart apple probably listen to some sense from him ;-)
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 02:33:28 PM

Sure. Listen to wh00per. Bask in the glory and magnanimity of being able to spend $1600-$1800 to purchase something OP originally paid $4500 for.

You should be happy even.

What do I know ?

*shrugs*

PS: Interested buyers, make sure you use escrow when dealing with new accounts. This is a brand new user to these forums.

mavericklm

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:18:03 PM

Smiley))))))))))))))))
nice price man!!!
i don't buy for almost double the price! Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082655.0

in february, the price was around 1600-1500

on 2015-04-30 12:55:00 i bought one sp30 for 5.9btc 'cause i needed to

good luck! Cheesy
wissam32 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:52:30 AM

Smiley))))))))))))))))
nice price man!!!
i don't buy for almost double the price! Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082655.0

in february, the price was around 1600-1500

on 2015-04-30 12:55:00 i bought one sp30 for 5.9btc 'cause i needed to

good luck! Cheesy

If people do sell for less it means they are selling out of fear of losing, we are not afraid, we know we are getting profit and we believe the rate will go up once more BTC end up in the wallets of those that are not afraid.
wissam32 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:00:56 AM

Sure. Listen to wh00per. Bask in the glory and magnanimity of being able to spend $1600-$1800 to purchase something OP originally paid $4500 for.

You should be happy even.

What do I know ?

*shrugs*

PS: Interested buyers, make sure you use escrow when dealing with new accounts. This is a brand new user to these forums.

We created this account to sell the equipment, that's why it's a new account.
wh00per

Activity: 571

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:34:21 PM

Yeah, but the name is not "new" .. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521520.msg8937341#msg8937341

CSA/cUL Certified Power Distribution Panels - Basic, Switched, Metered. 1-3 phases. Up to 600V. NMC:N4F9qvHz11BHcc4nh1LCJFsrZhA1EWgVwj
wissam32 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:57:44 PM

Yes that is me, I couldn't login to that account so I made this new one.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:22:42 AM

Even tried selling them before @ 15BTc each! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=805850.msg9040432#msg9040432

I'd be interested at 5BTC each incl delivery to a US datacenter of my own choice.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 04:03:59 AM

Actually you paid ~10 BTC and you want 8 BTC after more than 6-7 months of usage.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: