Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:50:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I have different things for sale on my website to spread bitcoin awareness and adoption, and I'm ready to clean house a bit, which of my items work best at spreading bitcoin adoption?
Bumper Sticker
Block Erupter Lapel Pin
Bitcoin Linux Keychain
Bitcoin Postage Stamp
Magnetic Bumper sticker w/ qr code
Bitcoin window Cling Sticker

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you rather use to spread bitcoin awareness in the real world?  (Read 390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 06:22:41 AM

Sure, call it a shameless plug.  I'd really like some feedback from the community here as to whether or not you think any of these goods are effective ways to cause icebreaker conversations involving BTC

From my own preliminary observations, I've seen a few people from time and what they observe.  For me, I've only been asked 1 time in the last two years "is that a bitcoin sticker" on my window. I don't know if its effective or not.  I've seen the elderly will glance at my bumper stickers in passing but that most middle aged and younger folks don't bat an eyelash - keep in mind I don't really see how often or observe people passing by my car at all times to confirm this, just my sliver of examples of walking towards my car with groceries and seeing others pass by.

I've made this a self moderated thread to keep us civil and on topic.  I'm genuinely interested in whether or not any of these work and feedback regarding my wares if you would be so kind as to provide some.

Yes a few of my items are procured from btc trinkets from over a year ago but he is aware that I am selling them here and elsewhere so that's not a problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yummyransom

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 05:14:53 AM

Yes. I will

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 06:25:09 AM

some kind of billboard on a good spot could be a way too.

frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 01:26:15 PM

That was fun Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: