Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:57:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DaDice winning strategy disucssions  (Read 3546 times)
romano1 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

have fun

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 06:26:26 AM

Hello friends I am using DaDice since last 2 weeks and really love the site and everything there. Just want to know from you fellow members about a good strategy you use there to make good profit. Share you success strategies.

My strategy

I am playing slowly ( per day 25-50 bets ) with this plan

Play with 0.1 BankRoll

Initial bet : 0.0001
multiplier : 1.1
win chance : 90%
on loss : 11x
on win : initial again.

I have yet not busted but this gives me very slow profit too ...
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 06:30:57 AM

I don't play much now, thanks to a huge loss I had. Had deposited some 0.008 or so. Made it to 0.12 before busting.  Cry
Didn't use any particular strategy. Just make a guess on what the next number will be and ROLL! Grin
romano1 (OP)

have fun

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 06:35:48 AM

I don't play much now, thanks to a huge loss I had. Had deposited some 0.008 or so. Made it to 0.12 before busting.  Cry
Didn't use any particular strategy. Just make a guess on what the next number will be and ROLL! Grin

I wont call it a huge loss firstly, because you turned 0.008 to 0.12 which is really awesome ! I would have withdrawn at 0.08 and sorry to hear you busted Sad , I am bad at guessing numbers Tongue
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 06:40:59 AM

Any reason why keep the name as Dadice winning strategy and not just Dice winning strategy ?
The strategy should apply for any of the dice sites. As for profits, it has already been clear that mathematically there isn't a strategy which will keep winning for a long time ?

The favourite for almost everyone however just to play is martingale Smiley
romano1 (OP)

have fun

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 06:47:34 AM

Any reason why keep the name as Dadice winning strategy and not just Dice winning strategy ?
The strategy should apply for any of the dice sites. As for profits, it has already been clear that mathematically there isn't a strategy which will keep winning for a long time ?

The favourite for almost everyone however just to play is martingale Smiley

Well I made this for the players playing at DaDice , which is my favorite site in past 2 weeks. Why shall I discuss about other sites when I love DaDice only . Accordingly to mathematics its true but tell me one thing according to maths .. if you play a dice roll at 90% win chance then maths favours for win, yet you loose too, don't we all ?

So everything cant be maths proved and yes in long run we are supposed to loose but yet we all love gambling.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:03:00 AM

At 90% winning chance yo can play absolutely on any dice site.You will see the ratio of green will be more than the red ones.The problem is very tiny profit and if you busted few times all profit will be leveled again to where you started from.I was playing even at range of 90%-94% but problem remained same very low profit.
romano1 (OP)

have fun

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:05:27 AM

At 90% winning chance yo can play absolutely on any dice site.You will see the ratio of green will be more than the red ones.The problem is very tiny profit and if you busted few times all profit will be leveled again to where you started from.I was playing even at range of 90%-94% but problem remained same very low profit.

Its not about any dice site but DaDice usually have many giveaways and jackpots, so I love to play there first. Secondly yeah you are right the profit is very slow but still I have been doing good Smiley , in how many rolls you got busted ? Slow profit is not a problem since its a profit and better than loss Smiley
GannickusX

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:34:24 AM

So there is people that still think they have ''strategies'' This ''strategy'' is not better than martingale or any other strategy, you are just wasting your time using it, instead bet everything at 90% it saves time.
romano1 (OP)

have fun

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:35:52 AM

So there is people that still think they have ''strategies'' This ''strategy'' is not better than martingale or any other strategy, you are just wasting your time using it, instead bet everything at 90% it saves time.

There are still some strategies in which you can surely make small profit in small time while all in 90% may loose as well.
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:38:45 AM

that is working strategy for every player i just tried this one now, i made 40 test bet there is only 2 red but 24 greens in a row that is little slow but profitable with big bankroll on dadice, dadice is the best dice site and providing great gambling service. Grin
romano1 (OP)

have fun

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:42:17 AM

that is working strategy for every player i just tried this one now, i made 40 test bet there is only 2 red but 24 greens in a row that is little slow but profitable with big bankroll on dadice, dadice is the best dice site and providing great gambling service. Grin

rue that and I am happy you are betting there, how much profit you have made ? And at what % you bet ?
BigMac
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:44:21 AM

There are still some strategies in which you can surely make small profit in small time while all in 90% may loose as well.

There is no strategy that give you a sure win.
Even if you have enough bitcoin to withstand 20 loss streak, you can get a 21 loss streak right in the first bets. The chance is low, but it is non-zero.

Havelivi

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:03:29 AM

rue that and I am happy you are betting there, how much profit you have made ? And at what % you bet ?

i am rolling dice at 89.5% with 1.1061x payout and till now i made 500 bets with 1k satoshi base bet, that is very awesome experience for me i got only 16 reds in 500 bets so that is very amazing strategy with working method, that is slow way to get profit but very safe way of gambling. Grin
romano1 (OP)

have fun

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:06:06 AM

i am rolling dice at 89.5% with 1.1061x payout and till now i made 500 bets with 1k satoshi base bet, that is very awesome experience for me i got only 16 reds in 500 bets so that is very amazing strategy with working method, that is slow way to get profit but very safe way of gambling. Grin

Yeah slow is not a big problem but its better than loss man Smiley . Plus DaDice having a jackpot if we hit that then that makes our slow profit much big and faster Tongue
GannickusX

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:09:22 AM

You are failling into the gambler's fallacy : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler%27s_fallacy

As i said previously there is no way to win on dice. You are betting at 90%, your chances of loosing 4 times in a row are 0.01% (1 in 10.000) You are betting with 0.0001 initial bet and after each lose you are multiplying by 11 so after 4 loses you would have to bet 1.4641 Btc already. You make 0.00001 btc each winning roll, in 10.000 bets, you would make around 0.1 btc, remember your chances of loosing 4 times in a row (1 in 10.000) so every 10.000 bets you are making 0.1 btc and loosing around ~ 1.6 btc. Nice strategy
Havelivi

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:13:17 AM

Yeah slow is not a big problem but its better than loss man Smiley . Plus DaDice having a jackpot if we hit that then that makes our slow profit much big and faster Tongue
Oh Yeah man Grin jackpot is great addition if i rolled at my lucky than i have chance to get 60% of the pot amount with 1k satoshi base bet, i will repeat this again and again after a little break and now i am hopeful to recover my lose with this great strategy, thank you bro for sharing this with us. Grin
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:16:38 AM

I will second those who say there is no such a strategy in gambling especially in dice.At high percentage of winning chances you just get more winning stacks but that works until break.In the long run you can't win in any gambling game.I have lost even with 98% winning chances.
romano1 (OP)

have fun

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:21:21 AM

I will second those who say there is no such a strategy in gambling especially in dice.At high percentage of winning chances you just get more winning stacks but that works until break.In the long run you can't win in any gambling game.I have lost even with 98% winning chances.

Yes but chances are low and you need to be a little bit of lucky to at least get some profit , which so far I am Tongue
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:21:39 AM

Nice strategi and you are good man that shared your winning strategy here. But I think the most important point is how you control yourself when you do gambling. If people won on gambling, they wouldn't be satisfy and try their luck again and again, until they lost and gain nothing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
romano1 (OP)

have fun

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:25:52 AM

Nice strategi and you are good man that shared your winning strategy here. But I think the most important point is how you control yourself when you do gambling. If people won on gambling, they wouldn't be satisfy and try their luck again and again, until they lost and gain nothing.

Thanks Smiley , yes i have restricted myself to 50 bets max per day, i make small profit with this but yet its profit Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: