Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:44:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1BTC loan NO COLLATERAL  (Read 1044 times)
X9000 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:53:37 AM

I'm in dire need of 1BTC and willing to payback 1.5BTC in maximum 3 days .

I am new to the Bitcoin system and do not want to rely on mining or any other way that takes too long. Also I don't intend to gain anyone's mercy. If anyone is willing to help me in any way possible I'd gladly provide any information you ask and will respect my promise to give back 150%.

My e-mail is : mateivalerio@yahoo.com

Also, being new to BTC I might need support with the tranzactions, both the loan and the payment of it.

Thank you for your time!

Regards,
X9000
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:54:22 AM

ahahahhaahhahahahahahahha
best funny post at least of the day!

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Metadextrous

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:57:48 AM

I am new to the Bitcoin system and do not want to rely on mining or any other way that takes too long. Also I don't intend to gain anyone's mercy. If anyone is willing to help me in any way possible I'd gladly provide any information you ask and will respect my promise to give back 150%.

Also, being new to BTC I might need support with the tranzactions, both the loan and the payment of it.

Thank you for your time!

Regards,
X9000
>Perfect noob
>No collateral loan
>150% interest

I don't think anybody that are sane would give you any loan. 1BTC is a huge amount to give to a stranger, you should add a collateral that is same or more than the loan Undecided
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:58:09 AM

so you're asking for $230 without any colateral... I might be new, but i don't think anybody will be able to help you out...

Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:59:12 AM

Does make me laugh when you claim you are new because you have a new account, but manage to work your way around the forum well enough to try scam the loaning sections good people on your first post. Your best bet is to get a job bro you are not getting a one btc loan with no collateral now if you had some valid collateral around 120% of the value of your wanted loan you would get the loan no problem Roll Eyes

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3563

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:01:18 AM

brand new email... mateivalerio@yahoo.com never used on internet maybe.... I remember there is the bann for who make this stupid request like this one....also 150% of returns in one month it's the same in an HYIP site, high returns for high risks, but in this case are only high high risks

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Valanor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:02:22 AM

Thank you for your time!

Regards,
X9000

thank you for your joke
you make m smile :')

where you come from ? if you can face 2 face with me i will give it free
after i smash you brain  Cheesy

X9000 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:02:56 AM

Thank you for your time!

Regards,
X9000
>Perfect noob
>No collateral loan
>150% interest

I don't think anybody that are sane would give you any loan. 1BTC is a huge amount to give to a stranger, you should add a collateral that is same or more than the loan Undecided

Well if I could add a collateral I wouldn't have bothered to search the internet for help. I would have went to cash-out my device and go on localbitcoins.com and bought one. I realise that the sum is high (~250$) but I have nowhere else to turn therefore 150% interest would be the only way I can repay the person willing to help me out  Grin
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:05:21 AM

no collateral - no loan - there is nobody so stupid - bye. omg, I really can't believe stupidity of OP
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:06:19 AM

My first post was asking for 0.015 btc loan with no collateral a year ago, and I got negative rating from Vod.
Give a collateral for your loan or you'll get neg rating.
IMO, Your are offering unlogical interest.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
X9000 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:15:51 AM

Does make me laugh when you claim you are new because you have a new account, but manage to work your way around the forum well enough to try scam the loaning sections good people on your first post. Your best bet is to get a job bro you are not getting a one btc loan with no collateral now if you had some valid collateral around 120% of the value of your wanted loan you would get the loan no problem Roll Eyes

It's really not so hard to read a forum. Besides, this forum can be browsed without the need to register. And it also is the only one that seems trust-worthy to ask for such a loan. The rest of the sites such as BTCLoan require a proof that you are employed, which I am not.
Metadextrous

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:26:41 AM

-snip-

It's really not so hard to read a forum. Besides, this forum can be browsed without the need to register. And it also is the only one that seems trust-worthy to ask for such a loan. The rest of the sites such as BTCLoan require a proof that you are employed, which I am not.
There, how are you suppossed to return your loan if you are not employed? Given the amount of interest is so big, and return it in 3 days? Are you mad? What kind of sorcery that you use to make that much of money in 3 days?
aahzmundus

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:30:47 AM

Thank you for your time!

Regards,
X9000

LOL. You are very new to Bitcoins and don't know about bitcoin transactions but know about bitcointalk Tongue Do you even have a bitcoin address? This story is really nice xD
No one is going to give you loan unless you have a collateral. If you have, I will give the loan without any ifs and buts Smiley

altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:35:43 AM

It's strange to me that the image you show of your e-mail adress doesn't show the physical address. You can be showing a screencap of address X while claiming it's from address Y.

Also, in the screenshot, i only see spam and an email from paypal saying they have limited access to your paypal account...

so, to summarize:
- you ask for a lot of money
- using a brand new account
- you fail to prove that the email-adres you said was new or not (and it's a free emailadress, which doesn't prove anything)
- no collateral
- paypal doesn't trust you
- you have no job
- very unrealistic intrest rate.

A lot of red flags, even for a newbie like myself...

If you're for real: maybe add a physical collateral? I'm new myself, so i'm not completely sure if it has been done before, but you could (for example) ask for other italian (the mails in your mailbox look italian to me, but i can be wrong???) bitcointalk members that would be willing to keep your laptop, console, games,... as collateral untill you pay them back?

X9000 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:38:43 AM

Thank you for your time!

Regards,
X9000

LOL. You are very new to Bitcoins and don't know about bitcoin transactions but know about bitcointalk Tongue Do you even have a bitcoin address? This story is really nice xD
No one is going to give you loan unless you have a collateral. If you have, I will give the loan without any ifs and buts Smiley

Yes I do have a bitcoin address. I'm using coinbase : 1EnHDca3fU5ocexniU8Ks616hVq76YuGfn . I know of bitcoin transactions but don't know how to use it. Meaning I am willing to learn. What kind of collateral? I don't have anything in my paypal or payza. I have like 5$ max in my bank account. And a crap cellphone that's MAYBE worth half of what I'm asking.
19CA0DF

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:42:17 AM

Thank you for your time!

Regards,
X9000

Even a n00b like me can recognize that you are here only to scam lenders' BTC! By the while I suspect you're not new at all; but at an alt of another forum user, instead.

ROTFL
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:28:24 AM

Thank you for your time!

Regards,
X9000
I don't think there's anyone that dumb to get trapped by your scam,dude
a brand new ID posting straight to the lending area and asking for 1btc with no collateral
Thank you for giving me a good laugh  Cheesy haven't had this kind of laugh for a long time
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:25:14 PM

you said you are new to bitcoin then how you will repay the lender, failed scam attempts, no one will give you a single penny unless you have any collateral to offer for loan.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:38:28 PM

Hahahaha why do they even waste time making the post? Well, no one is ever going to lend them even 0.0001 BTC. xD

No collateral, no loan.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:13:14 PM

Thank you for your time!

Regards,
X9000

You should edit your post as this is clearly a donation request, not a loan request.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: