Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:20:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best Investment Option for Bitcoins?  (Read 15666 times)
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 08:24:48 AM

I have a few bitcoins and am going to buy a few more in a day or two. Will have some 10+ Bitcoins then. I wanted to know which is the best investment option where I can invest my bitcoins and earn some profits as their is no point of just holding them and let them stay dead in my wallet.

The best way for invest your BTC is holding, also you can do trading. Don't gambling! except invest in gambling company(large, famous, and awesome).

Maybe try to be an investor with your btc, offer yourself and find a honest people who want to build a project.

~iki

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:29:20 AM

Don't gambling! except invest in gambling company(large, famous, and awesome).

Do you have any tip for gambling/site company, where you can invest? this seems like cool opportunity..
bitbets

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:38:51 PM

If this was altcoin section, then I would say, invest into POS coin.
Personally I like netcoin net.

but since this is the bitcoin discussion part of the forum, well, I really do not know what a person can invest into that is a safer investment, alot of the people advise not to mine bitcoins, but only to buy/hold bitcoins, at least that is what they write in this section of this forum.

I was mainly interested in altcoins when I first got involved with bitcoin, it seemed like a no brainer to me, that if bitcoin went up so much, then an alternative coin might do the same.

But it has been a rocky road of rare intermittent extreme ups, but long term down trends mostly,
and I haven't quite figured out when is the best time to buy to get in on the extreme uptrends when they are going to happen.

Add to that the fact that if investing into alts, there might be abuses from the rest of this forum, if ya try to promote your investment.

Depends on your personal abilities as well, ya have to know how to download new forked/updates and get the old coins into the new wallets, and there is little to no support from anyone to help in that area.

it is high risk and it is an experiment, just as bitcoin is an experiment.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
JayCoDon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 03:55:00 PM

I have just started using BitLendingClub. We'll see if I get my bitcoin back, but if so, I would definitely suggest looking into it. In essence, you are lending bitcoin to people to do things and then they pay you back with interest. There are quite a few traders there who are selling bitcoin on localbitcoins. So my investment results in about a 5.5% increase for a month. Spread that out over the year and you can see how your investment can grow. And there are other traders (some that I wasn't sure I trusted) that are accepting loans with 10% interest. That's 120% growth over a year. Incredible.
Twipple

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:13:00 PM

Don't gambling! except invest in gambling company(large, famous, and awesome).

Do you have any tip for gambling/site company, where you can invest? this seems like cool opportunity..

Honestly, I would suggest not doing so. Even with the trusted sites there is always a risk of it ending a scam after they gather a hugh bankroll as investments. Based on the history of these investment sites, its better to not invest.
BitRod

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:39:26 PM

I would say play the alts but you're new so you will just slowly bleed yourself out of btc.
aahzmundus (OP)

Activity: 644

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:52:47 PM

I would say play the alts but you're new so you will just slowly bleed yourself out of btc.

Altcoin investment is sick unless the altcoin has just hit the exchange. New altcoins have a high potential to increase in price, that's for sure.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 05:05:36 PM

A lot of people have incurred heavy losses, by investing in altcoins. The problem with most of these shitcoins is that their market cap is really low, and therefore, if someone can spend a few tens of thousands of dollars, he can do a pump and dump. Sometimes people might get lucky, by jumping on this bandwagon early. But most of the times, the normal investor just loses his money.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:18:22 PM

I have a few bitcoins and am going to buy a few more in a day or two. Will have some 10+ Bitcoins then. I wanted to know which is the best investment option where I can invest my bitcoins and earn some profits as their is no point of just holding them and let them stay dead in my wallet.

What's wrong with just holding them? If you 'invest' them you could very likely lose them all or a lot. The easiest and safest way would probably be to just day trade but personally I would just buy and hold them for a couple of years and I''m sure you'll have made much more this way than just day trading or investing in some probable scam.

Yes the best way is to hold them and forget it for the couple of years and sell it when the value goes high that is the safest way and if your are looking for the quick returns then gambling is one of the option but I don't think it is an good option to opt for as great level of risk is involved in it.
hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:20:00 PM

The best way for invest your BTC is holding, also you can do trading. Don't gambling! except invest in gambling company(large, famous, and awesome).

Maybe try to be an investor with your btc, offer yourself and find a honest people who want to build a project.

~iki

Holding can be the better option at present and if you have captial with you then you should buy more bitcoins as this is the right time to invest in bitcoin as the prices are lower at present and hold if for 10 years or so anc then you can earn a huge amount of profit.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:12:43 AM

Holding can be the better option at present and if you have captial with you then you should buy more bitcoins as this is the right time to invest in bitcoin as the prices are lower at present and hold if for 10 years or so anc then you can earn a huge amount of profit.

Holding is the best option, but you should know how to store them safely. Wallet hacks and robberies are quite common with Bitcoin, and I don't want some lowlife scum to steal all of your hard earned coins. And holding them for 3-4 years might be enough. By that time, either Bitcoin will be replaced by some other form of currency, or it will be widely adapted and accepted worldwide.
zecexe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:34:34 AM

There is no better time than the present to start investing.
bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 03:17:44 AM

The amount of bitcoin you have is not nearly enough to get in a full time investments. But I think it would be better if you would hold the coins and try to buy-sell your way... Smiley

masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:28:04 AM

holding onto them and waiting for the price to rise is probably your best bet. Or you could always make some loans on sites like BTCjam and collect interest on your bitcoin.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:46:23 AM

holding onto them and waiting for the price to rise is probably your best bet. Or you could always make some loans on sites like BTCjam and collect interest on your bitcoin.

true, btcjam has incredibly high interest rates, but some of the listings are real sketchy; i dont even know what happens if someone defaults on a loan, can anyone tell me?

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
thebigtalk

Activity: 350

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:51:22 AM

Holding them or trading them with altcoins on trading sites like ecoin.eu. I trade my btc for LTC and wait for it to rise up but its quite bad for LTC nowadays.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:08:51 AM

only if everyone is not doing it, otherwise the price can rise, you know...holding and keep buying is another story, it is a better strategy already then simply holding, because it will aim at rising the price also, thus making your holding more worth it
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:19:23 AM

The best option s one you can fully control. By this I mean not leaving your coins on some online service, website or whatever, which can go down any moment.

This is why I invest into staking and PoS coins, DMD Diamond s my favorite but Tek and Net are also quite nice. Staking is the new form of "mining" but you do it on your own machine.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 08:15:48 AM

The best option s one you can fully control. By this I mean not leaving your coins on some online service, website or whatever, which can go down any moment.

This is why I invest into staking and PoS coins, DMD Diamond s my favorite but Tek and Net are also quite nice. Staking is the new form of "mining" but you do it on your own machine.

Its the first time i read about staking and since you are on the forum since years already, i checked it out. Though i really dont get how this should work. They promise that you can earn more over time, not being affected by difficulty rises. They dont explain how this might be possible at all.

Is that bitcoin mining or some altcoin. Might be that one can get more of that altcoin over time, though its unlikely that these altcoins value will be more than the previous timeframes amount.

To be honest, this sounds more like a pyramid game. Maybe im wrong, though i didnt find an explaination how this could work if you value the returns in fiat.

Care to explain?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
aahzmundus (OP)

Activity: 644

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:00:56 AM

Thankyou but the problem might come that the coin in which I invest might go down in value and in return I might end up in loss. After reading all posts I feel holding those bitcoins is the best thing to be done. I might buy a few stuffs which are surely going to increase in value (like physical bitcoins,etc)
Let's see what happens next, I still am looking for nice investment options.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: