Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:31:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best Investment Option for Bitcoins?  (Read 15666 times)
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:57:33 PM

For me the best bitcoin investment is cloud mining.
Investing in new sites or faucets mostly are scams. At least i find a lot of them.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sdmaxx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

ICO s are the best ever investment plan in BITCOIN field. ICO s will get you to a good position for sure same as me  Cool . You can do researches and find the legit good projects and contribute them to get higher rewards. I would recommend you a very good upcoming project at the end of this month. Its name is Daneel

Project Daneel has a professional team who has created just what the crypto currency community is demanding. Take a look at their whitepaper. You will be fully interested in for sure .  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Good luck !
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:18:35 AM

Best investment option is ICO. While we invest on ICO we have to deeply study before investing. If you can invest on good ico it will return more profit than any other investment.In that case Daneel ICO is very good option to invest with 100% secure.

For More Information please visit bellow link and do some personal study on this .
           web Site - https://daneel.io/
           twitter - https://twitter.com/daneelproject
           blog - https://medium.com/@daneel_project
           FB - https://www.facebook.com/daneelproject
           telegram - https://t.me/DaneelCommunity

Daneel give solution for digital assets management with IBM wanton AI. This personal assistance can identity trends on
market. Daneel allows you to easily manage your different trading accounts and cryptocurrency portfolios in real time.

naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:27:18 AM

I have a few bitcoins and am going to buy a few more in a day or two. Will have some 10+ Bitcoins then. I wanted to know which is the best investment option where I can invest my bitcoins and earn some profits as their is no point of just holding them and let them stay dead in my wallet.
if you are interesting after buy the Bitcoin. invest some of that bitcoin like half of it into some ICO or the other cryptocurrency but look into a promising one like for the ICO you have to learn about their coin and what are the coin going to do, if you invest on ICO and that ICO maybe actually a SCAM then you'll lose your money.

hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

Hello

There are many new projects coming up on blockchain.

One of them is Nucleus Vision

This is not an investment suggestion.

Kindly do your own research before you invest.

Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:36:08 PM

Hello,

Now a days very good ICO's are coming.

One of my best for march is Cardstack

This is not an investment suggestion.

Do your own research before you invest.
sarijaya4444

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

Holding them or trading them with altcoins on trading sites like ecoin.eu. I trade my btc for LTC and wait for it to rise up but its quite bad for LTC nowadays.

Two years ago, I got some hefty profits by converting my BTC to LTC, but I'll not recommend it to anyone. In January 2013, the exchange rate was going at 1BTC = 400 LTC. I converted one of my coins to LTC. Then a few months later, the exchange rate climbed to 1BTC = 40 LTC. I got almost 10x profit, but lost most of it later in an investment scam.

If you gain 10 times of your investment that is called good investing.
But if you lose then all then that is a bad thing to do.
cloudthink went bankrupt ?
seriyamanan

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:19:00 PM

I think the way to make a good investment in Bitcoin is in this Forum. This platform is good for earning some Bitcoin from the signature campaign.
AfanasjevIur

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:42:25 PM

is the flagship of the industry, according to his example, several hundreds of crypto-currencies have already been created. At the time of this writing, the rate of 1 BTC was approximately $ 740, with 16 million coins earned, you get more than $ 10 billion that someone owns!
vladimirovleanid

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:14:55 PM

Regulators of different jurisdictions take steps to provide individuals and entities with rules on how to integrate this new technology into a standard financial system.
vladimirovleanid

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:54:27 AM

Regulators of different jurisdictions take steps to provide individuals and entities with rules on how to integrate this new technology into a standard financial system.
Ruthless67

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:07:07 AM

The best investment choice for Bitcoin varies from person to person, but if you ask my opinion, I can think of Bitcoin as the best investment form to invest in Ethereum and Neo Coin.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:54:48 AM

You could always in some other coins like ethereum and litecoin. Also look into new ICOs, do research and see what their project is aimed at and if your research yields positive results then you can invest in it. I've seen many people who made a lot of money from investing in ICOs which ended up doing well. Although be very careful when you do this and make sure you've done adequate research.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

We recoznize two strategies in investment decision. They are long term investment and short term investment. In Long Term Investment, Investors try to buy bitcoins at certain lower price level and then hold them for several months or years to come. Their main target is creating high profit but it is more risky and investor need much time to monitor price movement at anytime. While in the short term, investors try get profit in smaller amount within shorter period of time. This decision is no so risky compared with the first decision. My wise advice is : If your plan is long term investment, you are suggested to sell some of your bitcoins when you have got profit to be realized to minimize and control your investment risk.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

The best investment choice for Bitcoin varies from person to person, but if you ask my opinion, I can think of Bitcoin as the best investment form to invest in Ethereum and Neo Coin.
In both, I will go for ETH. But these are altcoins and they don’t have much stability in market. Not about the prices but related to the market value. Altcoins are so much and some of them are playing good part on their side but on comparison with bitcoins, I believe bitcoins take the lead always for so many reasons. So if you are planning to invest bitcoins for any other altcoins, you must review your decision.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

I think you have to do some research and invest on some good projects.

I recently do my own research and comes to know that Cybermiles is going to release its testnet release in public through live conference on March 30 at 11:45 AM (GMT+8)! and they claim that it is 100 times faster than Ethereum.

So it is very interesting and will check it on 30 march.

Kindly do your own research before you invest in any project.
adifariz

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

I have stored my bitcoins in various addresses and offline wallets. I'm sure the price will be 1.5 times the current price after quitting. Will get a good investment return at that time. I just think that it would be better to shed some of my coins in some risk-free way to get some bitcoin. If you 'invested' them, you are very likely to lose them all or a lot. The easiest and safest way possible is to just trade daily but personally I will only buy and hold it for a few years and I am sure you will make much more of this way than just trading a day or investing in a few possibilities
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

buy the bitcoin price while it is down, and resell it when the bitcoin price rises. I think that's a good way to invest bitcoin. Not just bitcoin investing with altcoin can also be that way.
luisell

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:48:21 AM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto :)Let expert traders do the trading for you. It's definitely the easiest way to earn profits
in the Crypto Marketplace! You no longer to fear the cryptocurrency market.
15putriutami

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:54:26 AM

In addition to new innovations, increased bitcoin prices also make more and more people wanting to invest in this digital currency. But, of course there are some things to watch out for before investing. Research first about bitcoin and start slowly and carefully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: