Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best Investment Option for Bitcoins?  (Read 15654 times)
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:18:46 AM

I have a few bitcoins and am going to buy a few more in a day or two. Will have some 10+ Bitcoins then. I wanted to know which is the best investment option where I can invest my bitcoins and earn some profits as their is no point of just holding them and let them stay dead in my wallet.

Invest in an ICO. Of course, you have to pick the one that best suits you and the one you really like. Do your research about it and check the background of the developers behind it. Just be sure you have to invest bitcoins you're prepared to lose or else you'll be crying when you get scammed.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
renggileh

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:46:59 AM

You could probably loan them for later profit. However, you have to be wary of scammers who don't repay loans.
Or you could trade on the market.
Also, you could invest in cloud mining, but there aren't very reliable cloud mining providers out now.
NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:38:41 AM

In my opinion, you can participate in Bitcoin trading platforms or join online or offline trading groups. With this investment, the profit is derived from the "buy low high". Therefore, you need to regularly update the prices at the trading floor and select the appropriate transaction time. You can update prices daily on Coinmarketcap.
jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:50:10 AM

In my opinion, you can participate in Bitcoin trading platforms or join online or offline trading groups. With this investment, the profit is derived from the "buy low high". Therefore, you need to regularly update the prices at the trading floor and select the appropriate transaction time. You can update prices daily on Coinmarketcap.
I think investing into btc is pretty simple. In both, I will go for ETH. You just need to buy or collect btc. But these are altcoins and they don’t have much stability in market. And save it to your wallet. Not about the prices but related to the market value. After that, you wait until the price of btc to go up. Altcoins are so much and some of them are playing good part on their side but on comparison with bitcoins, I believe bitcoins take the lead always for so many reasons. After you get profit from btc you can sell your btc. So if you are planning to invest bitcoins for any other altcoins, you must review your decision. But do not join some online business like hyip program.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:25:23 AM

I have a few bitcoins and am going to buy a few more in a day or two. Will have some 10+ Bitcoins then. I wanted to know which is the best investment option where I can invest my bitcoins and earn some profits as their is no point of just holding them and let them stay dead in my wallet.

Buy an antminer if you can spare a few bitcoins for it. It doesn't really cost that much compared to what you have. You can get around 2-3 miners and let them mine on their own so you can generate a lot of bitcoins from these ant miners. So invest on them and probably, you'll make as much coins as you can.

Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:30:41 AM

there are lots of scammers offering ways to grow your bitcoins.
Maybe you could go to the marketplace section & look into providing people loans with interest decided by yourself although make sure you use escrow if you do that as again there are lots of low lives who default on loans etc.
Personally I just HODL & hope for the price to increase, I'm not brave enough to try & be a loan provider for fear of getting screwed over
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

Few things to invest your coins would be trading. Cloud mining is another option here as it is just too risky. To invest bitcoins nowadays, on exchanges, on some new project or at altcoins must search deeply before any investment. The best investment options for bitcoins is to hold it for the future or altcoin trading.

In all the above option’s you have to accept the risks
david roman

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

You can trade or only hold you Bitcoins with leverage on BTC-E with Metatrader, so you get 3x more money or loose 3x more money if you are looking to get more than you have now.
hatha way

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:42:39 AM

There are only small amount of faucets are using direct pay system
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

At my opinion bitcoin is for long term investments. Everything you need is to check price sometimes because crypto can increasing price extreamly fast and would be sad to lose $5k for example.

Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

You call it a deadlift in your wallet, and I call it a long-term investment. And believe me, it is much more profitable than trading on the stock exchange or something like that.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:37:57 PM

And yet it is more profitable to really use bitcoin as a long-term investment. If you really believe in the prospects of bitcoin, its future, then it is better to keep it as long as possible.

cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:51:01 PM

I agree with all previous comments of those who recommended to save Bitcoins. It is really a wise solution. You should wait and invest them a bit later when the price will be much higher. Before you invest, you should conduct research for you to know what is going on the market at the moment. Don't trust emotions when thinking about the variants to invest your currency into some projects, which don't have any potential.

miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:22:42 PM

Buy more bitcoin and hold it for a long period.  It will absolutely be earning big after a long period of time and when bitcoin price increase.  I believe that long term of investment in bitcoin is more effective and will provide us with great profit. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: