Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:51:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we being Shamwowed?  (Read 3783 times)
Eric Mu

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 03:07:52 AM

I was buying the story until this ...

I thought my life at home was simple, but watching these short-statured miners sleep in the same tiny bed, and drink from the same tiny cup, made me appreciate the joy of true simplicity. At times it was approaching 60 degrees Celsius in our sleeping quarters, but these tiny men took the heat in stride, smiling and joking that if the heat didn't kill them, it would only make them stronger miners.

Didn't read it yet but I will take a look, 60 degrees Celsius is hot enough to cause hyperthermia from what I know.   Wink

This passage is not written by me.
Eric Mu

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 03:30:46 AM

For those of you who are interested in my view on the Chinese education system, I have been quite consistent in my attitude - here is an article that i wrote years ago when working for Danwei:
http://www.danwei.com/confessions-of-a-chinese-high-school-student/
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:34:36 AM

For those of you who are interested in my view on the Chinese education system, I have been quite consistent in my attitude - here is an article that i wrote years ago when working for Danwei:
http://www.danwei.com/confessions-of-a-chinese-high-school-student/

Why are you responding on this forum? There's nothing but trolls here. If you proved that you were giving away money because Jesus told you too they would still troll you. Give it up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: