Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:03:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinplay.io - PC Games & Bundles for Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Dogecoin  (Read 517 times)
cpt_merica (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 06:23:08 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2015, 06:36:29 PM by cpt_merica

https://i.imgur.com/tl1gsnQ.png

Hi,

Coinplay.io is a PC digital game store startup that partners with game developers and publishers. Customers can buy games with boring fiat or Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Dogecoin. Game developers can receive boring fiat or Bitcoin. We've got roughly 70 partners, and two have signed up to receive Bitcoin for their earnings.

Game Bundles

Last Monday, we launched our first game bundle. Again, available for boring fiat or Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Dogecoin! One of the developers in the bundle is one that accepts Bitcoin for their share of the bundle. That developer is Running Pillow who develops The Tiny Tale 2.

LINK TO BUNDLE: Ready for Summer Bundle

The bundle ends 6/15/2015 at 12:00 PM CDT.

All games redeem on Steam.

See the bundle launch coverage by:

About Coinplay.io

This post on Reddit should cover some of the back story. I'm also cpt_merica on reddit.

tl;dr the reddit link - We're a three person, remote team. We've been around for about a year, but not in the current form. We relaunched the current site on March 6th (CoinDesk coverage), which is when I feel is our real start date. We're backed by startup incubator, BetaBlox.

Feedback welcome!

cpt_merica
/u/cpt_merica
@parksalot
@coinplay_io
twitch.tv/coinplay_io

EDIT1: Sometimes I can't words.
EDIT2: Forgot to mention all games redeem on Steam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: