Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NSFW] create your own adult site  (Read 279 times)
altcoinhosting (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:23:41 PM

Hi Guys,

As a newbie, it's hard to get my hands on some BTC to experiment with, so a couple of weeks ago i registered altcoinhosting.com and tried to sell some shared hosting accounts since i tought they would generate some interest and fund my account.
Nobody seemed interested  Sad

So today, i'm offering something which i hope will attrackt more interest: CREATE YOUR OWN ADULT SITE!

I've been making pr0nsites for about 16 years, but lost most of my domains during the registerfly-crash. My current oldest erotic domain (whipp3d.com) has been online nonstop since 2012, and makes me around $2000/year. (i can take some screencaps for people that are genuinly interested)

I have experience in setting up:
  • blogs
  • directory's
  • toplists
  • hot or not sites
  • review sites
  • tube sites
  • TGP's
  • promotional gallery's

I have NO experience setting up paysites, since they require you to have your own company and a huge investement. I've never been willing to take this plunge.

i can make sure i teach you how to protect your privacy (buy domains and hosting using BTC), i can install your script, teach you about webhosting, where to find sponsors, where to get traffic, how to convert your traffic,...

Word to the wise: An adult site is to be considered a part time job, not an easy investment. It takes a bit of money (you need at least 0.5BTC as starting capital for a couple domains, hosting, design, content, scripts, my fee), and a lot of time to make this work (the more time you spend on your site, the more cash it will generate). Also: most adult sites do NOT break even within the first year, but chosing the right site, niche, sponsors and spending enough time on your site WILL make your site lucrative in the longrun!!!)

Since i'm offering a broad spectrum of services, i cannot give a standard pricing for everything. Contact me over PM if you want a custom offer or more information... I can work upfront for trusted members, and use an escrow for everybody else.

Final notice: I will not help anybody setting up an illegal site. No CP, bestiality, scat, trademark infringment, piracy,... . I'll just teach you how to make some cash in a legal way.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: