Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC launches fixed term deposit account  (Read 8560 times)
Eric Mu (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:21:07 AM

After the UI upgrade, I have an invalid phone number in my settings. I found out that it is not possible to unbind an invalid phone number from the settings.
How can someone unbind the phone setting, when they need to receive the verification code by phone (but the phone doesn't work)?

PM your registration email to me and we can unwind for you from the back end.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:28:28 AM

Hey Eric... did you all get rid of your referral system? I'm not seeing anything related to referrals anymore.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:30:36 AM

Hey Eric... did you all get rid of your referral system? I'm not seeing anything related to referrals anymore.

Yes, we decided to remove it after much deliberation.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:11:49 AM

It would help if you'd be a bit more open about that. Is there any way we can work out a more private deal with you? I know I've had referrals go through recently with my HaoBTC review.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:17:48 AM

It would help if you'd be a bit more open about that. Is there any way we can work out a more private deal with you? I know I've had referrals go through recently with my HaoBTC review.

I am personally pro-referral and the decision of canceling it was made without my knowledge. I will have a conversation with Wu Gang about it once I get back to Beijing in a few days.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:19:31 AM

I am personally pro-referral and the decision of canceling it was made without my knowledge. I will have a conversation with Wu Gang about it once I get back to Beijing in a few days.

Please do, and toss me a PM about it privately if you wish. And thanks!

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 01:41:53 PM

Even by investing in new mining equipment, how is it possible that you're offering that kind of interest.
I mean you've verified everything with pictures etc. but it still seems unsustainable.

wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:53:43 PM

Even by investing in new mining equipment, how is it possible that you're offering that kind of interest.
I mean you've verified everything with pictures etc. but it still seems unsustainable.
It has been mentioned it may need to drop in the future, and they already had to drop their banking interest from 8% to 6%.  What they are doing may not be sustainable at the rates they are offering, but they are at least making an effort to maximize users APR.

Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:03:06 AM

Announcement

HaoBTC announces that it will raise the daily withdrawal limit from 100BTC to 200BTC. This will start to be effective today.
pakerole

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 10:18:41 AM

Hi Eric,

Any chance that HaoBTC will reduce the minimum BTC for the fixed deposit . 10 BTC is a lot.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 10:20:42 AM

Hi Eric,

Any chance that HaoBTC will reduce the minimum BTC for the fixed deposit . 10 BTC is a lot.

Keep in mind that you don't have to go with the COD. You can just do a normal deposit of less and you'll still earn interest.

Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 01:35:30 AM

Hi Eric,

If BTC price grows tenfold, we may consider it.  Grin
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 10:37:40 PM

Hi Eric,

Keep in mind that you don't have to go with the COD. You can just do a normal deposit of less and you'll still earn interest.

It's not that much interest, but the way I look at it is this: my coin is better served sitting in HaoBTC than in my wallet where it earns 0.  Some day in the future if bitcoin is worth 10x what it is today these small earnings will have been well worth it.
Turbo2

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:06:51 PM

+1 to Eric about being accessible here and replying to messages....Gives me some confidence to give this a shot.

I have to complain about the website not having a fully English version though and no English phone support either but I guess we can't get it all?
Turbo2

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:44:12 PM

Eric, can you please clear out your inbox and increase your limit? Thanks!

"Your message to <eric.mu@haobtc.com> was automatically rejected:
Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)"
Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:21:27 PM

Eric is no longer the point of contact for HaoBTC, this thread hasn't been posted to in almost a year.
Turbo2

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:29:49 PM

Eric still works for HaoBTC so presumably still uses his work email don't you think, no?

And why wouldn't he be the point of contact anymore? It would be pretty cool if he was subscribed to this thread and responded to posts, would definitely drum up more business for them.
mu77aL

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 02:25:37 AM

any reviwes about this?
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:08:41 AM

Eric, can you please clear out your inbox and increase your limit? Thanks!

"Your message to <eric.mu@haobtc.com> was automatically rejected:
Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)"

Hi,

Sorry, I haven't been reading new comments and only checked the company email inbox occasionally. I would suggest you contact my colleague Tyler for any enquiries.
Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:50:15 PM

And why wouldn't he be the point of contact anymore?
Because he explained it all in another thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: