Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:54:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Full Member Account 0.08btc  (Read 712 times)
FullMemberForSale (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:40:10 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 02:34:36 PM by FullMemberForSale

I am selling a full member account with over 300 posts for 0.08BTC. The account has never been banned and has no negative trust. I can sign a message to prove ownership. Escrow is accepted.
xFrostee

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:21:25 AM

How much activity does the account have? What is the posts quality?
FullMemberForSale (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 10:16:48 AM

it has over 150 activity and post quality is good none of the posts are spammy. The account has never been banned or had many posts deleted.
xFrostee

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 10:27:57 AM

it has over 150 activity and post quality is good none of the posts are spammy. The account has never been banned or had many posts deleted.

the price is quite high for me since the activity is only 150+ i guess i'll pass.
glorg44

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:52:18 AM

the price is quite high for me since the activity is only 150+ i guess i'll pass.

High? When I saw subject I came to say price is too low for Full Member. I guess market falls dramatically. Roll Eyes
FullMemberForSale (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:52:54 AM

High? When I saw subject I came to say price is too low for Full Member. I guess market falls dramatically. Roll Eyes

It is a good price for the account.
zendantom

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:04:43 PM

PM sent Smiley

vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:47:23 PM

if still no one have bought it you can pm me if you could lower a bit the price i might negotiate and grab it
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:49:00 PM

If you cannot sign a message from an address posted then you are not proving ownership. And no the address in the profile does not prove anything and does not prove you own the account, only that you control the account.
FullMemberForSale (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:49:40 PM

if still no one have bought it you can pm me if you could lower a bit the price i might negotiate and grab it

PM me an offer, I have reached the PM limit.

Also I don't have any old posts with Bitcoin addresses in them, so for proof of ownership I can only sign from address on my profile.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:51:33 PM

Also I don't have any old posts with Bitcoin addresses in them, so for proof of ownership I can only sign from address on my profile.
this does not prove anything. I would personally stay away from this account. The risk is too high that the account is hacked. Especially considering that the password hashes were recently leaked as part of the forum hack
FullMemberForSale (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:56:10 PM

Oh look at this, a rival account seller advising people not to buy accounts from someone other than him. To make it even worse, Quickseller even sold a hacked account at least once in the past https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=884261.0

I knew the second that the other guy mentioned it was actually you buying the account that you were going to try and ruin my thread unless you got a good deal. Well at least you've been taken off DefaultTrust, your true colors are starting to show.
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:56:23 PM

this does not prove anything. I would personally stay away from this account. The risk is too high that the account is hacked. Especially considering that the password hashes were recently leaked as part of the forum hack
cant all accounts that people are trying to sell be hacked then? should i wait for some time before buying then?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:59:51 PM

cant all accounts that people are trying to sell be hacked then? should i wait for some time before buying then?
you should get a signed message from a Bitcoin address that was posted prior to the hack at the very minimum, although it would be best if the address was posted a long time before that.

Oh look at this, a rival account seller advising people not to buy accounts from someone other than him. To make it even worse, Quickseller even sold a hacked account at least once in the past https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=884261.0

I knew the second that the other guy mentioned it was actually you buying the account that you were going to try and ruin my thread unless you got a good deal. Well at least you've been taken off DefaultTrust, your true colors are starting to show.
I am not selling accounts. That account was not hacked. 

I am simply warning others of the risk of buying an account without a signed message. Your claim that you can sign a message from an old address is misleading.
FullMemberForSale (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:02:26 PM

Your probably not selling accounts on this account, but we all know you buy/sell accounts from more than  1 account ACCTSeller for example.

our claim that you can sign a message from an old address

Where did I claim that? I claimed I could sign a message to prove ownership, and I can sign a message from the address set on my profile.

I know he's got a nice trust score, but you should take a look at the actual feedback page. There is a reason he was taken off of DefaultTrust, he's just ruining my thread is all so he can make more money. He has a thread here where he is buying a bunch of acounts and has even got "recruiters" PMing people on his behalf to buy them, he wants the market for himself and to do that he spreads FUD.

That account was not hacked.

And neither is mine so don't suggest it is.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:02:59 PM

you think it is high enough? lol
I think this is comparable with the account that he was selling. because you know bitcoin prices are down. so I guess it was worth the price could be even more 0.09 >

xFrostee

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:11:12 PM

I think this is comparable with the account that he was selling. because you know bitcoin prices are down. so I guess it was worth the price could be even more 0.09 >

When was the last time you checked the market price for full members with 150+ activity points? LOL
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:22:54 PM

When was the last time you checked the market price for full members with 150+ activity points? LOL
someone dared to buy my account with 120 activities with price 0.065, so I think for 150+ it's worth 0.09, but you can offer at a price of 0.08.

FX_Trader

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:39:04 PM

Price has been lowered.

0.021 BTC and i Buy it now. At this moment
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 05:55:44 PM

How old is the account?   Is there any potential activity on the account?  Can you sign a message from an address posted before the DB hack?
He already said that he cannot do this. He is trying to pass off signing a message from the address in the profile field as proving ownership of the account.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: