Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: clipman77 tried to scam me out of 4 BTC  (Read 2569 times)
Moebius327 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:55:21 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 10:20:31 AM by Moebius327

What happened:
User clipman77 tried to scam me out of 4 Bitcoins during a Sia-Altcoin deal. We agreed on a price and then he insisted that I send first, declined using any escrow, I even offered to pay the fees.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=392163

Payment Method:
Bitcoin --> Siacoin

PM/Chat Logs:
http://imgur.com/ahscXH6

Selling some siacoin?

How much are you willing to buy coins and at what price for a coin?

I can match the best price atm and buy 20-30 M for 0.05btc/Mil

Well, I'm selling you 30 M for 0.05btc / Mil,Here's my Bitcoin wallet -18xGjojXvqKFQGn5Wy6Jpbk4XavWrmQphV , here to submit your Bitcoins, and give me your wallet for your coins

we can do this with escrow, or with you sending first to my sia address.  

652752ae447e629e07d6d386ea945e257eba1d26bda48083809cbe086ea838b7

We can do it 5 mils at a time if you wish.

You can trust me, check my feedback and escrow thread. if you don't trust me we can use escrow like tomatocage, but you have to pay the 1% fee.

No, first you send me the money or I'm selling them in another place, I offered to buy them at a lower price, but once all 80 million.

so you don't want to use escrow? be careful here

I will buy all your siacoins for 0.05 mil if we use escrow; if you decline using escrow and insist that I send first to you, this means you are a 100% scammer.

I do not force them to buy from me.

Ok then, be aware you declined using escrow for a deal of 4 Bitcoins. I will now start a scam accusation thread, as it seems your intentions are to scam people.

PS. I am also willing to pay the 1% escrow fee, so you don't have anything to lose. You can chose the escrow as well. This is my last offer.

I do not want to have affairs with you.

Additional Notes:  

I advise you to not deal with this user!
syuhide

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:57:46 AM

LOL he is online... Grin

clipman77 want to hear your reply here...

BTW thanks for your reply OP, will keep this in mind. Lips sealed

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:55:00 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 01:07:59 PM by clipman77

This man is a swindler, he began to write to me and force me to sell him the coins that I have successfully sold to another person, maybe he was just hurt.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 01:14:41 PM

This man is a swindler, he began to write to me and force me to sell him the coins that I have successfully sold to another person, maybe he was just hurt.

[img ]http://i70.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0609/db/1cc0af67b7e60df726344c65fa2451db.jpg[/img]

Yes that PM was published by OP along with the one where he offers to pay the escrow fee and let you choose the escrow. It's extremely fishy that you changed your mind radically when he mentioned escrow. Can you explain why?

From the PMs it appears as if you preferred to sell at a lower price in order to avoid using escrow. Is any of the information posted by OP false? Can I ask whom you sold the coins to instead? Did he send first to you? Can he confirm he got the coins afterwards? If he's a somewhat trusted user his input would be useful.

clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:42:45 PM

I sold coins man not from this forum, he turned to me via Skype, which I left in the announcements at an auction.Service escrow through which I was offered to make an exchange, I do not trust.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:45:40 PM

I sold coins man not from this forum, he turned to me via Skype, which I left in the announcements at an auction.Service escrow through which I was offered to make an exchange, I do not trust.
that sounds like 100% BS to me.
Moebius327 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:46:25 PM

*snap*

How exactly did I force you to sell to me? Read our whole message history please.

I sold coins man not from this forum, he turned to me via Skype, which I left in the announcements at an auction.

Can you prove you were ever in possession of 80 Milion Siacoins? Like show us the tx selling them? You posted in the main ANN thread and that's the reason I contacted you. Will remove this if you can prove you owned so many coins. Cheers.

Moebius327 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:50:55 PM

that sounds like 100% BS to me.

Yes indeed. Actually 80 Mil is about 10% of the total mined coins and yesterday he posted in the "How much you earned today":

I get one dollar a day.
clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:58:05 PM

Yes indeed. Actually 80 Mil is about 10% of the total mined coins and yesterday he posted in the "How much you earned today":

I get one dollar a day.

It has been said about the signatures in the forum.

Can you prove you were ever in possession of 80 Milion Siacoins? Like show us the tx selling them? You posted in the main ANN thread and that's the reason I contacted you. Will remove this if you can prove you owned so many coins. Cheers.

I'm afraid that you robbed me and I will not brag about your money here.

Moebius327 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:00:13 PM

I get one dollar a day.

It has been said about the signatures in the forum.

I'm afraid that you robbed me and I will not hvastatsya their money here.

What?
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 02:31:36 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 02:41:54 PM by EcuaMobi

After all the nonsense, obvious lies and attempts to derive the subject of discussion posted by clipman77 it's clear he tried to scam OP.

I'm updating my feedback to negative. Someone from default trust should leave a negative feedback too to prevent more scam attempts.

Edit: Thanks TC

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:45:08 PM

Wait, he robbed you? How?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Moebius327 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:46:21 PM

Yes please explain, how?
clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:06:36 PM

Yes please explain, how?

You have caused me damages.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:08:20 PM

Can you elaborate on this? How much did he steal from you, and how did he orchestrate the alleged theft?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:10:52 PM

Can you elaborate on this? How much did he steal from you, and how did he orchestrate the alleged theft?
It is simple really. The OP opened this scam allegation and as a result his reputation is ruined and will most likely not be able to scam someone else. The OP effectively "stole" 4 BTC from him because he can most likely no longer scam with this account

I use the word "stole" in quotations because the money was never his and the money would have been stolen itself.
clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:13:26 PM

I cant tell you anything because I threatened.
Moebius327 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:20:14 PM

I cant tell you anything because I threatened.

Why do you feel threatened? The only conversation we ever had is public in OP.
syuhide

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:38:46 PM

Yes please explain, how?

well thats really sounds funny..
i have heard of distance relationship,distance education...heard this time distance damage.. Wink

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Moebius327 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 06:32:38 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 06:55:55 PM by Moebius327

So I just received a negative feedback from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=520476

"Beware scammer"

I guess this is his newly created account.

Edit:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hey,

any idea why you gave me this feedback?

send 0.1 btc i will delete my feedback

this is my address 1KZrMMAaW5iiSEzh8Tfxcv6oiTEH72bQmR

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: