Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: clipman77 tried to scam me out of 4 BTC  (Read 2569 times)
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:47:37 PM

So I just received a negative feedback from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=520476

"Beware scammer"

I guess this is his newly created account.

Edit:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hey,

any idea why you gave me this feedback?

send 0.1 btc i will delete my feedback

this is my address 1KZrMMAaW5iiSEzh8Tfxcv6oiTEH72bQmR

Not only did he try to scam you. Now he's trying to extort you. This guys a real piece of work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moebius327 (OP)

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:50:39 PM

So I just received a negative feedback from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=520476

"Beware scammer"

Edit:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hey,

Not only did he try to scam you. Now he's trying to extort you. This guys a real piece of work.

It seems Quickseller got negative feedback from the puppet as well, interested if he tried to extort him as well.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:55:52 PM

"Beware scammer"

Edit:

Hey,

It seems Quickseller got negative feedback from the puppet as well, interested if he tried to extort him as well.
I think I would be the worst person to try to extort with fake negative feedback, just look at how much untrusted negative feedback I have and this is after theymos removed a lot of spam negatives.

But no he has not tried to extort me yet.
Moebius327 (OP)

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:11:59 PM

"Beware scammer"

Edit:

Hey,

I think I would be the worst person to try to extort with fake negative feedback, just look at how much untrusted negative feedback I have and this is after theymos removed a lot of spam negatives.

But no he has not tried to extort me yet.

Yes just noticed that  Grin
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:25:56 PM

Well theres no real threat here, since its not a trusted feedback.

But yeah, that person trying to scam is just asking for negativefeedbacks from all trusted people to ruin his account.

sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:41:17 PM

Now he's giving everyone who commented in this thread negative feedback through his new alt.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 01:57:42 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2015, 12:36:09 PM by Muhammed Zakir

Now he's giving everyone who commented in this thread negative feedback through his new alt.

That means clipman77 is alt of Dalyb aka fattyponzi aka nano-btc.

vafelcz email on his profile : jakubdalik@yahoo.com
fattyponzi used same email address, nano-btc and fattyponzi used same btc address. Dalyb and favelcz used same twitter address. All account connected to each other.

https://twitter.com/mackonaut/status/548095548067446784

155Msr5mPUG1KnTei1uQjiniAexNwCBsmL

thank you

Hi there, i'm selling my own fully automated bitcoin ponzi script
Demo: https://www.fattyponzi.com
I can help you with any changes.
It is working like normal CryptoPonzi script.
You can change anything, from color to cryptocurrency.
Price is 0.21. If you want this script only for yourself price is 0.5, then i will delete it.
Script payout working in RawTX and use your main address for rest. Automatic fee collect. Major settings are stored in DB and can be update very simple.
This script is my and sou can't find it on internet!
You need PHP >= 5.4 | MySQL | Bitcoin daemon
http://satoshibox.com/54dcc28b4c347b0d63008450
For any help contact me here or on jakubdalik@yahoo.com

* Corrected a typo.

sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:05:05 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 02:17:39 PM by sdmathis

favelcz email on his profile : jakubdalik@yahoo.com
fattyponzi used same email address, nano-btc and fattyponzi used same btc address. Dalyb and favelcz used same twitter address. All account connected to each other.

thank you

Price is 0.21. If you want this script only for yourself price is 0.5, then i will delete it.
Script payout working in RawTX and use your main address for rest. Automatic fee collect. Major settings are stored in DB and can be update very simple.

He got me through is hibira1 alt. That's the one he used to try to extort Mobius327 with. He gave a neg to Möbius, QS, techgeek, me, and himself (clipman77). I guess he wants to disaccociate himself from his main account. Either that or he got carried away and gave himself neg rep. Smiley

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:45:18 PM

You look fun, you direct all detectives  Grin
sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:55:20 PM

You look fun, you direct all detectives  Grin

I have no idea what you're trying to say. Don't you just hate Google translate? Some of the stuff that comes out makes no sense.

nano-btc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Faucet owner

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 04:15:05 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 05:49:10 PM by nano-btc

WOW? Zakir, I hope your father died badly! You are abusing trust system SO MUCH! I don't even know WHO THE FUCK clipman77 is!
Do you have any evidence here, you little trust abuser? I'm probably going to start a thread about you, so everyone will know about your problems ( Your penis is probably so small that you have to compensate it here, but it's okay  Kiss )

// And I can't see why should I scam Moebius327, because when I needed to get a small loan I got it from him really fast! And I repaid it, like yours Zakir, but he didn't give me negative feedback, and you did!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:57:07 PM

favelcz email on his profile : jakubdalik@yahoo.com

thank you

How do you make the connection between clipman77 and those other three accounts? I think I am missing the connection
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 12:40:31 PM

WOW? Zakir, I hope your father died badly! You are abusing trust system SO MUCH! I don't even know WHO THE FUCK clipman77 is!
Do you have any evidence here, you little trust abuser? I'm probably going to start a thread about you, so everyone will know about your problems ( Your penis is probably so small that you have to compensate it here, but it's okay  Kiss )

// And I can't see why should I scam Moebius327, because when I needed to get a small loan I got it from him really fast! And I repaid it, like yours Zakir, but he didn't give me negative feedback, and you did!

1. You said you weren't Dalyb first time and denied all of my claiming.
2. Do you call repaying after 4 months and 11 days after you lied my claims faster and honest?
3. The negative feedback is not only for late repayment.

How do you make the connection between clipman77 and those other three accounts? I think I am missing the connection

vafelcz left a negative feedback to sdmathis, me and a few others who left negative feedback to him. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1085251.msg11582917#msg11582917 Apparently, it looks like he deleted all feedback except on mine. I couldn't archive it as trust feedbacks can't be viewed without logging in. If you don't trust me, you can ask theymos or BadBear. They maybe able to tell you.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 12:47:55 PM

Hibira1 had sent negative trust to everyone on the thread. I believe that Theymos previously has said that trust ratings/lists are not saved/backed up/tracked.

It looks like most of those accounts are scammers anyway so believing you is irrelevant.
nano-btc

Faucet owner

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 01:01:50 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2015, 01:18:16 PM by nano-btc

Do you have any evidence here, you little trust abuser? I'm probably going to start a thread about you, so everyone will know about your problems ( Your penis is probably so small that you have to compensate it here, but it's okay  Kiss )

1. You said you weren't Dalyb first time and denied all of my claiming.
2. Do you call repaying after 4 months and 11 days after you lied my claims faster and honest?
3. The negative feedback is not only for late repayment.

vafelcz left a negative feedback to sdmathis, me and a few others who left negative feedback to him. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1085251.msg11582917#msg11582917 Apparently, it looks like he deleted all feedback except on mine. I couldn't archive it as trust feedbacks can't be viewed without logging in. If you don't trust me, you can ask theymos or BadBear. They maybe able to tell you.
vafelcz is my account, yes, but clipman77 is not my! I didn't give negative feedback to anyone ( except you ) in this thread!
I'm not even posting from this account anymore, just claimed one giveaway! Please ask theymos or BadBear, because I really want you to know that I didn't delete any negative feedback!
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 01:08:40 PM

sdmathis was talking about those feedback and sdmathis can confirm it. If I am wrong, I will remove negative feedback I left on nano-btc's account and his alts for sure.

Hibira1 had sent negative trust to everyone on the thread. I believe that Theymos previously has said that trust ratings/lists are not saved/backed up/tracked.

It looks like most of those accounts are scammers anyway so believing you is irrelevant.

Your choice...

vafelcz is my account, yes, but clipman77 is not my! I didn't gave negative trust to anyone ( except you ) in this thread!
I'm not even posting from this account anymore, just claimed one giveaway! Please ask theymos or BadBear, because I really want you to know that I didn't delete any negative feedback!

You can't deny vafelcz is your alt as I have got proof but you can deny clipman77 as I don't have proof like the ones I have about your other accounts and fortunately, trust feedback are not saved.

nano-btc

Faucet owner

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 01:14:48 PM

sdmathis was talking about those feedback and sdmathis can confirm it. If I am wrong, I will remove negative feedback I left on nano-btc's account and his alts for sure.

Your choice...

vafelcz is my account, yes, but clipman77 is not my! I didn't gave negative trust to anyone ( except you ) in this thread!

You can't deny vafelcz is your alt as I have got proof but you can deny clipman77 as I don't have proof like the ones I have about your other accounts and fortunately, trust feedback are not saved.
I'm not saying it's not my alt, I clearly said vafelcz is my! And you said that you can contact admins about feedbacks, so do it please..
I didn't even know who is clipman77 until I saw this thread..
sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 01:15:50 PM

Your choice...

I'm sorry, but I may have confused things a bit. I meant that he left negative trust using his hibira1 alt. that's the one he used to extort Möbius with. I should have been more clear. I'm sorry that I confused things.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 01:24:52 PM

I'm sorry, but I may have confused things a bit. I meant that he left negative trust using his hibira1 alt. that's the one he used to extort Möbius with. I should have been more clear. I'm sorry that I confused things.

Well, thanks for clearing that up! Though when I checked your profile, I saw feedback from vafelcz. Anyway, I will remove those negative feedback if you or anybody else haven't seen feedback from vafelcz.

nano-btc

Faucet owner

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 01:28:10 PM

Well, thanks for clearing that up! Though when I checked your profile, I saw feedback from vafelcz. Anyway, I will remove those negative feedback if you or anybody else haven't seen feedback from vafelcz.
Thank you..  Wink

( Sorry for the bad words I said, but I was really rude since it's not my account and I never saw him here! )
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: