Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wants to become a scam buster  (Read 507 times)
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:42:20 PM

Hello friends,
I am now free for nearly 1-2 month and wanted to help the community by doing a job as scambuster but the problem is that I don't know much about this.
So, anyone here to help me with the topic "How to detect scammer"
You can PM me or post here if it is safe and one please let me know that where to move this topic.
Ahha ahha... I'm am a scambuster ahha ahha....

Oh my negative trust hmm... its looking quite bad but I thinks things will be alright in a month or two.
I think its not visible here but its k let everyone know that I have a negative feedback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:56:05 PM

There is nothing to do.

Just realize that no one is going to give you free money and you won't get scammed, it's pretty simple.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 01:57:35 PM

Study
 - about Bitcoin blockchain and how to trace taints.
 - how to search on internet.
 - how to be calm and how to judge things more accurately and patiently.

Useful links:

- http://walletexplorer.com
 - https://blockchain.info/taint/bitcoin_address
 - https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+search+effectively
 - http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

P.S. A few things you should know:

- Just being a scam buster doesn't make you a highly trusted member.
 - Things I said above is just a few simple things which is *not* enough to become a scam buster but you can be one if you go through it and become experienced in it.
 - Don't try to push your luck (too much).
 - Be prepared to get any reaction from users.

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:07:34 PM

Hello friends,
I am now free for nearly 1-2 month and wanted to help the community by doing a job as scambuster but the problem is that I don't know much about this.
You can PM me or post here if it is safe and one please let me know that where to move this topic.

Oh my negative trust hmm... its looking quite bad but I thinks things will be alright in a month or two.
I think its not visible here but its k let everyone know that I have a negative feedback.

You want to become a scam buster but you were responsible for managing a signature ponzi campaign  Roll Eyes
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:20:55 PM

Hello friends,

You want to become a scam buster but you were responsible for managing a signature ponzi campaign  Roll Eyes

LOL. About like BadBitcoin which is supposedly a scambuster site, yet invested heavily in and is hardcore shilling for Paycoin when it is a ridiculously obvious and blatant scam.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
BTCjust

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:49:01 AM

How to detect scammer??  interesting idea!!

but actually to how? it's a headache
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:09:11 AM

Hello friends,

You could scambust badbitcoin then take your place as the scambuster kingpin whilst doing shady deals with paycoin on the side... move in take the turf!!!! you'll have to do better than a dead rabbit in the mail though. Maybe you could slip a horses head in their bed?
anderson00673

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:13:33 AM

I can't tell for sure but I get the idea that the OP is pulling our leg a bit Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: