Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:49:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎈 PlinkoPot.com — Off-chain Plinko — <1% House Edge — Custom Payouts  (Read 6158 times)
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:17:06 PM

Having long loose streak do not mean site is rigged. In primedice with 2x multiplier I had loose streak of 32 rolls and end up loosing 2 btc when btc was 1200$. But its luck and dont mean site is not fair.
do you have any proof its you had 32 lose streak in a row?
And if he does have, what it will give you?
In gambling its all about luck. Even after 20 losses in a row, the odds to lose the 21th time are the same odds to win that time.

he said 32 losses in a row in primedice  Undecided
i cant belive if not have proof
I had 25 losses in a row with 50% and its not a big difference.
If you dont believe, you should try, invest in a dice site 10 btc and put automatic bet with martingale method base bet of 0.00001 btc...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:22:07 PM

Having long loose streak do not mean site is rigged. In primedice with 2x multiplier I had loose streak of 32 rolls and end up loosing 2 btc when btc was 1200$. But its luck and dont mean site is not fair.
In gambling its all about luck. Even after 20 losses in a row, the odds to lose the 21th time are the same odds to win that time.

If you dont believe, you should try, invest in a dice site 10 btc and put automatic bet with martingale method base bet of 0.00001 btc...
its about 32 loss streak not 25 or 30  Roll Eyes
in primedice..

sbankerdemon

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

http://pachinko.games-bit.com/

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:12:31 PM

its about 32 loss streak not 25 or 30  Roll Eyes
in primedice..

Then try for yourself if you dont believe me. Its possible. I had heard people who had 40+ loose streak at primedice also. Just put your money in it and start auto bets and place 10k bets and you will see.

Its was a year age when it happened and then I stopped playing. I dont have the username or pass now to prove my point.

Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:44:41 PM

Then try for yourself if you dont believe me. Its possible. I had heard people who had 40+ loose streak at primedice also. Just put your money in it and start auto bets and place 10k bets and you will see.

Its was a year age when it happened and then I stopped playing. I dont have the username or pass now to prove my point.
40+ losses streak Shocked soon as possible maybe ill find 40+ loses streak too.
cheers

sana9821

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:50:46 PM

40+ losses streak Shocked soon as possible maybe ill find 40+ loses streak too.
cheers
if they were playing on 50 per cent win chance its highly possible in my opinion, even after 40 looses the chance to loose 41st is still 50 per cent

titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:32:03 PM

Hmmm this kind of game was look familiar for me.. I think this gambling game was same like others site Luc***it.. But have a different on a minor area and system.. Can OP or others member here can told me what this site is must to try or must to play it??

Btw it is mobile friendly??
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:38:24 PM

I'm really loving this site.  I got lucky quite a few times.    I made .25 last week.   I wound up giving some back, but now I'm up again.

Buziss

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:52:53 PM

Hmmm this kind of game was look familiar for me.. I think this gambling game was same like others site Luc***it.. But have a different on a minor area and system.. Can OP or others member here can told me what this site is must to try or must to play it??

Yes it works just like LB, but it has several pros over LB such as the offchain nature (lower tx fee for players), a lower house edge and a customizable payout table.

Rmcdermott927
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:51:17 AM

Announcements coming soon...

sbankerdemon

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

http://pachinko.games-bit.com/

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:09:45 AM

Are you admin of this site or staff?Huh? Or multiple accounts and posted from wrong one?

fulgdenea

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:12:37 AM

That is very funny admin of gambling site with signature campaign Tongue
Pony789

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 11:06:48 AM

Are you admin of this site or staff?Huh? Or multiple accounts and posted from wrong one?

I believe both Rmcdermott927 and dan (OP of this thread) are co-owners of the site, as stated on https://www.moneypot.com/apps/55-plinkopot.

Rmcdermott927
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:54:18 PM

I believe both Rmcdermott927 and dan (OP of this thread) are co-owners of the site, as stated on https://www.moneypot.com/apps/55-plinkopot.

I purchased plinkopot from Dan yesterday.   I will be creating a new thread at some point today.   I will be asking for lots of feedback pertaining to updates.   I will be adding lots of features in the coming weeks.

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:59:20 PM

I purchased plinkopot from Dan yesterday.   I will be creating a new thread at some point today.   I will be asking for lots of feedback pertaining to updates.   I will be adding lots of features in the coming weeks.

Some feedback for you, make it like luckybit where we can see the other player bet as well because it is not fun at all to only see your bet and maybe add some colour to the pin there because it is very lack of colour
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:03:11 PM

Good luck for your new business, i am also waiting to hear some interesting news for upcoming contest and promotion because it needs some kind of advertisement to get some high rollers to get addictive this site.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:45:54 PM

Some feedback for you, make it like luckybit where we can see the other player bet as well because it is not fun at all to only see your bet and maybe add some colour to the pin there because it is very lack of colour

Actually, both things will be included in the first update I do.   ETA 2 weeks.  I will also be including a "Quick Drop" button.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 07:44:49 PM

I will also be including a "Quick Drop" button.

If this feature would be the feature that get you the result instantly then this will be killing the suspense for the game. Basically plinko is known for the suspense of watching the ball drops and having this feature would make it looks like a dice game ( a single click and get result instantly ).
Pretty much not worth it IMO and if someone actually wants to get an instant result then he could always use the betting history pages in moneypot as the result will shown there instantly

On a side note, is Dan a partner of yours or Do you own this site completely? Just wondering because his name is still listed on the staff page

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pony789

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 08:36:47 AM

Good to know that.

On a side note, is Dan a partner of yours or Do you own this site completely? Just wondering because his name is still listed on the staff page

If you have owned or staffed an app, there will a line on your apps page.
"Note: Any owner can demote any mod, but owners can only demote owners that were appointed after them. In other words, owners have seniority over other owners."

So I don't think Dan's name could be removed by himself.

Rmcdermott927
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:56:03 PM

If this feature would be the feature that get you the result instantly then this will be killing the suspense for the game. Basically plinko is known for the suspense of watching the ball drops and having this feature would make it looks like a dice game ( a single click and get result instantly ).
Pretty much not worth it IMO and if someone actually wants to get an instant result then he could always use the betting history pages in moneypot as the result will shown there instantly

I bought it in full.   

Rmcdermott927
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:09:13 PM

Oh, and thanks to arallmuus for taking the time to make our Jackpot Board.  It is the highest paying board we have.  Up to 999x payout.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: