Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:09:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.BitcoinCloudServices.com Scammed me!  (Read 3272 times)
Valanor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:49:22 PM

@btccloudservices What you say about this?

uhh, you are so naive and waiting for some open dialog, explanations, full refund or something? please grow up..

WTF? You don't know value of money?

We know the value of money, so we didn't invest in an obvious ponzi/scam. It looks like you don't know the value of money. Sad

I can say one thing to you: there is no need to waste your time bumping this thread because you won't get your money back.

I know value of miney, so i invested it to make it grow, becuase i know how important it is. I saw many reviews and feedbacks. By the way what extra i (13 years old) can do?

Really you are 13 years old  Shocked
How long you know bitcoin,,?
Are you do research before invest,,?

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:49:43 PM

I wish these deceivers burn in hell.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 02:53:21 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 03:06:43 PM by NLNico

Sorry for your loss. I am sure 0.4 BTC is pretty much for a 13 y.o. (and decent amount for adults too.)

I never heard of this site before and they had been around for awhile even though it seems like a pretty obvious ponzi scam to me. It seems they died just a few days after some people looked more closely into them and having this article written about them: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/20702/exclusive-possible-500000-bitcoin-cloud-mining-ponzi-scheme-uncovered/ Unfortunate that no one really looked into them before and/or made serious accussations.

I find the chances of getting your money back very small, but you could consider it as a 0.4 BTC lesson for the future. Seriously, a lot of people lost money in BTC world and you should realize that only you should have control over your money and that you cannot easily trust others. With that realization you might prevent bigger losses in the future. Although investing money can be good, it is probably better to invest in your own projects to make money that way. Many sites that promise profits are ponzi scams like the one you lost money to.

fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:53:50 PM

You know what's insane? Even though they have not paid since Sunday, in the last 24 hours they have tweeted twice advertising their sale for people to buy more hash rate!
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:05:13 PM

You know what's insane? Even though they have not paid since Sunday, in the last 24 hours they have tweeted twice advertising their sale for people to buy more hash rate!

ahh simple greed and fast bucks just motivates "no enough smart" people to invest to this kind of services. they are usually poor and that's why..
cutlegg

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:31:24 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 09:13:29 AM by cutlegg

i have a lot of experience in games.
in games there is a whole lot of scamming going on.

here is my advice:

when you get scammed, take it as an expensive lesson and learn.
learn the lesson and  .... move on.

unless you have a plan to kill the scammer, then by all means : go ahead and kill the bastards.
but usually one doesnt have a plan to kill them, so ..... move on.
learn the lesson. dont let the lesson go to frustration only, it was expensive ....

and i am not talking from a comfortable non-scammed position. i invested aswell.
i did it as a test, because i was to lazy to check the company out further then required, apparently.

now i know: cloud mining is not the way.

i will keep an eye and maybe join some collective action against this btc services, but im expecting to just never hear from my investment again and i have definitely learned my lesson
MOVE ON (unless you actually have a good plan to kill him Wink )
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:47:26 PM

Wait why risk that absurd amount.

Whenever you do your homework, and after you check these sections, and youre still wanting to invest, id invest small amounts at a time just saying..

Next time spread your risk out.
cutlegg

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:44:20 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 09:14:16 AM by cutlegg

Wait why risk that absurd amount.

Whenever you do your homework, and after you check these sections, and youre still wanting to invest, id invest small amounts at a time just saying..

Next time spread your risk out.

coss i was a lazy bastard Smiley

i came to this forum after the scam happened. after a google search.
the google search i did before i tested this was positive as far as there was any info.
looking back i should have waited a bit more.

on the other hand: i cannot do more hardware myself, so cloudmining is the only way for me to expand my hashrate total, IF i want to expand.
i HAD to test this ...
at the moment i had 2/3 invested in my private hardware and 1/3 in my cloudmining. so, its not really an absurd amount in my eyes.
its gona cost me 3 months mining with my private hardware to get it back.

see, i learned that, hahahaha.
(i consider my investment a medium investment tho. was hoping to put all the coins back in it for a year and let it grow.so, good thing maybe that the scam happened now and not 5 months from now)

on another note, a lesson i learned , considering buying hardware:
  if you are going to buy hardware, go pick the hardware up personally and dont pay until you have seen it run comfortably at descent temperatures.

-i did 1 fail buy where i ended up with a miner running at 50%
-also there are a lot of articles about ordering hardware that arrives a year to late or never at all.

go pick it up personally.
test it.
then pay and take it with you.
(no testing possible? >> dont buy it)
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:57:27 PM

It happens to the best of us.

Some are obvious, some are not. Just learn from your mistake, and hope the best next time right?

But, some legit services are in the service section.

mesutissimo

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:03:51 PM

What happened:: I ordered 250 Ghs and paid 0.4 BTC but now they are not even paying my first payout.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=336052

Reference Link:  N/A
Amount Scammed:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=521111;sa=summary
Payment Method:  Bitcoin via Coinbase
Proof of Payment: http://i.gyazo.com/a4e5c1d382257271507c3bd8d2d8baca.png
PM/Chat Logs: N/A
Additional Notes: Never Invest in them!

My Friend, I invested over 35 Bitcoins at them. I just feel like a fucking stupid. Umm.  actually I think I am.
cutlegg

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:10:11 PM

It happens to the best of us.

Some are obvious, some are not. Just learn from your mistake, and hope the best next time right?

But, some legit services are in the service section.

i havnt seen any cloudmining services that were worth it. you have to pay more then the hashrate delivers, in fee's every day.
maybe there are some legit services that will let you mine your investment back in 2 years, but thats no good. after 2 years the difficulty will have gone up and the investment will never return. (well, maybe 90% of it)

ill have another look at the sites you referred to in the service section.
cutlegg

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 12:03:40 AM

My Friend, I invested over 35 Bitcoins at them. I just feel like a fucking stupid. Umm.  actually I think I am.

sorry for your loss.
35 was maybe at bit silly.

i think the best is to buy the new 20 nM tech miners. 4 times as efficient with energy as the present miners.(antminer 2 etc)
nomore cloudmining for me. Wink

(btw, dont order that hardware online or thru the mail service. go and pick it up personally, lol. then pay )
Valanor

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:35:11 AM

My Friend, I invested over 35 Bitcoins at them. I just feel like a fucking stupid. Umm.  actually I think I am.

sorry for your loss.
35 was maybe at bit silly.

i think the best is to buy the new 20 nM tech miners. 4 times as efficient with energy as the present miners.(antminer 2 etc)
nomore cloudmining for me. Wink

(btw, dont order that hardware online or thru the mail service. go and pick it up personally, lol. then pay )

what her think Huh

35BTC buy GHS in cloudmining ? i think he can rent GHS and try solo mining with 25BTC reward
if that me, i will use 35BTC to buy hardware miner and or if i want to join cloudmining , i would choose new cloudmining with high Proof of Company like HAOBTC

my friend buy 3BTC and get 250% ROI from BCS he buy in the early start BCS open

b-trading

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 04:17:20 AM

What happened:: I ordered 250 Ghs and paid 0.4 BTC but now they are not even paying my first payout.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=336052

Reference Link:  N/A
Amount Scammed:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=521111;sa=summary
Payment Method:  Bitcoin via Coinbase
Proof of Payment:
PM/Chat Logs: N/A
Additional Notes: Never Invest in them!

My Friend, I invested over 35 Bitcoins at them. I just feel like a fucking stupid. Umm.  actually I think I am.

wow that is a big amount 35 btc i only lose 0.3 btc in bitcoin cloud service total invest tbere 0.8 btc but 0.5 btc is getting ROI in may 2015
ComradeTaco

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:07:58 AM

I recently received an email in response to inquiry about a video that featured the CEO in a 2 minute long video from a Japanese cryptocurrency site. They said that Gabriel Kleiman traveled to Japan less than a month ago for the interview. I believe that whoever is the actual person behind Gabriel Kleiman has left too much of a paper trail to be totally untraceable.
Valanor

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:34:38 AM

I recently received an email in response to inquiry about a video that featured the CEO in a 2 minute long video from a Japanese cryptocurrency site. They said that Gabriel Kleiman traveled to Japan less than a month ago for the interview. I believe that whoever is the actual person behind Gabriel Kleiman has left too much of a paper trail to be totally untraceable.

I'm not receive any email of Bitcoincloudservice video, can you share in here ?
the pict of miner is fake but i don't know how make video of that miner

MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:59:35 AM

I don't underground why people invest in something before searching
There are a lots of website like this
Take care next time and sorry for all the lost.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:18:28 AM

Do not pay the fraudsters, the best way to save your money.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:32:50 AM

you really sent thousands of dollars to some website for "cloud mining"? ok, at least lesson learned and now I know, why similar sites are created every fucking day..
ComradeTaco

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:43:52 PM

@xialla I think you're being a bit harsh xialla, considering pretty much everyone here who put money in knows that they were wrong in retrospect. I also think that you're not adding anything to the discussion that hasn't already been said.

The video that features the CEO can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAjzhILv_TU
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: