Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:12:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SERVICE] sms-verify.biz  (Read 811 times)
sms-verify (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 05:06:42 PM

Hi, just registered to announce our new service,
SMS-verify.biz

What does my service do?
Basically it allows you to fully anonymously register a phone number for text message(SMS) receival.

Service Specs:
Countries available:
  • Germany
  • United Kingdom
  • United States

What can it be used for?
Verifying Google, Facebook, Twitter and other accounts!
You can also receive it as a means of two-factor authentication and have your 2F codes sent to the number registered.
You can receive as many text messages as you like with the number(s) you purchase

How anonymous is this service?
Received Text messages are stored fully ENCRYPTED!
No IP logs from our Server!
Our Site DOES NOT USE COOKIES!
You have to provide NO INFORMATION WHATSOEVER to use our service!. Everything you need to check for your text messages is the bitcoin address you used for payment and the number that has been assigned to you.
Once your number expires, all information received with it are being deleted!

First 3 People to make a useful(NO SPAM WHATSOEVER!) reply to this thread will receive a € 1 Voucher via PM that can be used to purchase our services. Vouchers can be used as partial payment!

Just for those that feel the Wall of text was too long:

SMS-verify.biz

[/size]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 05:53:10 PM

I'd like to get a voucher however I don't think it iwll be useful ? since the price is like 3.5$ so I will need to pay anyway . Don't you think it's a little bit expensive because the number expires , btw how much hours/days it takes to expire ?

sms-verify (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:34:07 PM

I'd like to get a voucher however I don't think it iwll be useful ? since the price is like 3.5$ so I will need to pay anyway . Don't you think it's a little bit expensive because the number expires , btw how much hours/days it takes to expire ?

As the page states, the number stays life for 7 days, after that you are able to extend it. I know the prices arent quite cheap, however if you use the number a couple times it's quite affordable(considering that one time verifications on this forum usually cost about 0.005-0.01 BTC, and our service can be used multiple times). Also, the numbers can be extended for only €2 per week.

Point for the price is simply that provisioning those numbers isnt free. And that the service is completely anonymous.

Btw, your voucher is being sent to you in a matter of the next 5 minutes, and it's even going to be 2€, so you can test the service with a us/uk number for free!
aahzmundus

Activity: 644

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 10:47:33 PM

The services sound nice. I would take a voucher for free as not many people would risk 0.01+ Bitcoins unless there are some vouches that yes, this service works. Also I don't need a voucher for partial payment, I need a full payment one.

coinbay

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:43:24 PM

Well, sounds like a nice service. I ordered a german number and sent a test message. message appeared instantly in my account. Then I created a google account and verified it just to test the OT's service. worked as well. This is going to come in handy for me rather soon.
sms-verify (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:04:07 AM

The services sound nice. I would take a voucher for free as not many people would risk 0.01+ Bitcoins unless there are some vouches that yes, this service works. Also I don't need a voucher for partial payment, I need a full payment one.

Well, I guess you're right about it. You'll receive a € 3 voucher in your PM in just 5 minutes so you can test our services.

Well, sounds like a nice service. I ordered a german number and sent a test message. message appeared instantly in my account. Then I created a google account and verified it just to test the OT's service. worked as well. This is going to come in handy for me rather soon.

Thank you for the feedback. Voucher will be sent!
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:10:58 AM

I would like to know if this works for certain gateways. Because some of the sites doesn't support VOIP systems. Does this works their ? Can you please provide with a  trial account or something ?
aahzmundus

Activity: 644

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:57:38 AM

Well, I guess you're right about it. You'll receive a € 3 voucher in your PM in just 5 minutes so you can test our services.

I have received the voucher and it worked well. I got a German mobile number and I will soon be testing it. I haven't sent any message yet but it seems to be all right. Simple and Sober design. Keep It Up

RappelzReborn

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:13:46 AM

I have received the voucher , and I was able to get my United Kingdom number , all looks pretty good and fine .
However I tested a free SMS sender service to send to the mobile number I got from sms-verify.biz and I can't seem be able to receive it , are you blocking this website SMS somehow ?? http://www.afreesms.com/

sms-verify (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:35:57 AM

I have received the voucher and it worked well. I got a German mobile number and I will soon be testing it. I haven't sent any message yet but it seems to be all right. Simple and Sober design. Keep It Up

Thank you for your feedback.

I have received the voucher , and I was able to get my United Kingdom number , all looks pretty good and fine .
However I tested a free SMS sender service to send to the mobile number I got from sms-verify.biz and I can't seem be able to receive it , are you blocking this website SMS somehow ?? http://www.afreesms.com/

can you pm me the number you received? I'd like to send a test message from my cell phone to it. Also, are you sure that the above gateway actually sends out the text message? Can you try creating a google account with it and verify that? we're rather interested in testing this properly, since UK numbers are a new service, and we dont have much experience. If in doubt you can always also open a support ticket on our page.
RappelzReborn

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:39:38 AM

Thank you for your feedback.

can you pm me the number you received? I'd like to send a test message from my cell phone to it. Also, are you sure that the above gateway actually sends out the text message? Can you try creating a google account with it and verify that? we're rather interested in testing this properly, since UK numbers are a new service, and we dont have much experience. If in doubt you can always also open a support ticket on our page.

I just contacted you with my United Kingdom number from your service .
and Yes I used before afreesms.com to send message , however I never tested it with UK number , I only tested it with my country and it works fine so I guess other countries should work fine aswell .

xyzabc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:47:44 AM

this might be a useful service.  I will check this out.
Can you please tell what is the network of the number provided?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: