Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Verifying Paypal Accounts with Bank Info  (Read 620 times)
tidus1097 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 06:17:48 PM

I'm looking for more information concerning the title of the thread. I have a verified buisness Paypal account and I'm trying to get my girlfriends Paypal verified with her bank. Unfortunately the automated process does not work as the bank is not supported with Paypal. What bank accounts can be used to verify Paypal? Anybody have any suggestions as to what bank I could use or service to get this verified? I had to request a check from them in her name to get money I had put in her account. Apparently if you go over $500 sending they restrict your account. I'm thinking they do this because its not verified. All information will be greatly appreciated and tips on how to do this would be great. Thanks again community.
JackRipper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:15:57 AM

I'm looking for more information concerning the title of the thread. I have a verified buisness Paypal account and I'm trying to get my girlfriends Paypal verified with her bank. Unfortunately the automated process does not work as the bank is not supported with Paypal. What bank accounts can be used to verify Paypal? Anybody have any suggestions as to what bank I could use or service to get this verified? I had to request a check from them in her name to get money I had put in her account. Apparently if you go over $500 sending they restrict your account. I'm thinking they do this because its not verified. All information will be greatly appreciated and tips on how to do this would be great. Thanks again community.

You can verify a bank manually with PayPal. They will send two micro-deposits to your bank account and when you recieve them, just log on to PayPal and enter the two amounts in the verification page. That's how I verified my bank account because it wouldn't accept the automatic verification method either.

Good luck.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:26:08 AM

Have you contact them concerning about your issue. Try to call them, there customer care Support is A+++++  Quality as per my experience. I am 100 % sure that your all problems will be resolved after you talk to Paypal customer care department.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
tidus1097 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:01:28 AM

I've tried calling them a few times. Everytime I get a response that it will be 10-15 minutes before a agent can answer and I get tired of waiting. Are they any online banks that I can sign up for that anybody knows that will work in Paypal? IBAN? What is that exactly? I've never sat down and read about it before.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:09:16 AM

I've tried calling them a few times. Everytime I get a response that it will be 10-15 minutes before a agent can answer and I get tired of waiting. Are they any online banks that I can sign up for that anybody knows that will work in Paypal? IBAN? What is that exactly? I've never sat down and read about it before.

May I know, from which country you belongs to ? Then only I can get some idea about solving your issue.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
tidus1097 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:11:11 AM

May I know, from which country you belongs to ? Then only I can get some idea about solving your issue.

US
thebigtalk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:20:13 AM

There's a list on paypal's site on which banks they accept in the US. Its an easy search; hard to miss.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███