Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 800 BTC Sponsorship to play Dice Fulltime, Go Pro Gaming  (Read 1848 times)
btcimpact (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:59:03 PM

Bitcoins disruptive nature brought to the world of Professional Full-time Gamers.

Would you like a sponsorship of $50, 000 a year per person? Do you have a History of playing games(poker, dice) both offline and online, Do you like riddles and solving puzzles?

This Opportunity is for you. If more and more people can become financially sufficient to play full-time and indulge in other projects, then no one will be laughing at BTC( and this section) any more.

Competition for available slots begin at 8PM Pacific Time. We Will be playing Live

NO INVESTMENT NEEDED, OPEN TO ANYONE( with acceptable skill level or Heavenly Luck)

You will need to have periscope and/or Meerkat installed

More details at 8PM Pacific Time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:59:02 PM

Bitcoins disruptive nature brought to the world of Professional Full-time Gamers.

Would you like a sponsorship of $50, 000 a year per person? Do you have a History of playing games(poker, dice) both offline and online, Do you like riddles and solving puzzles?

This Opportunity is for you. If more and more people can become financially sufficient to play full-time and indulge in other projects, then no one will be laughing at BTC( and this section) any more.

Competition for available slots begin at 8PM Pacific Time. We Will be playing Live

NO INVESTMENT NEEDED, OPEN TO ANYONE( with acceptable skill level or Heavenly Luck)

Just curious about you post above...
Is there any requirement for nationality and home base??
How many slot do you have??
ComboChris

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 10:02:00 PM

The fact that you're offering an opportunity to become a pro-player in non-skill based games makes this post look like a scam.
goosoodude

Activity: 584

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 10:04:15 PM

But wait, dice is purely a possibility game. No matter how smart someone is, even a 1% house would beat all kinds of "full time" gamblers. Why on earth would you want to sponsor anyone for something like this? Or is "dice" just a word used in the title to imply gambling with cryptocurrencies? Dice games are qute popular with bitcoin so I asume it could be that.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 10:36:06 PM

Dice pro player? If you ever find one, I'd like to talk to him.
Droganson

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:02:01 AM

So you're saying that pigs can grow wings and fly? Amazing! I'll be waiting for more details!
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:20:08 AM

This guy have been posting nonsense things, Its clearl that this guy is here to scam people

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1083758.msg11560607#msg11560607

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1081039.msg11540692#msg11540692
btcimpact (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:27:45 AM

But wait, dice is purely a possibility game. No matter how smart someone is, even a 1% house would beat all kinds of "full time" gamblers. Why on earth would you want to sponsor anyone for something like this? Or is "dice" just a word used in the title to imply gambling with cryptocurrencies? Dice games are qute popular with bitcoin so I asume it could be that.

Yes I was relying on the popularity of Dice games to craft the title. The sponsorship will be for skill based games. You can play dice on your free time Smiley
btcimpact (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:30:12 AM

This guy have been posting nonsense things, Its clearl that this guy is here to scam people

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1083758.msg11560607#msg11560607

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1081039.msg11540692#msg11540692

Actually that is trying to glean some market research and market needs. I asked it in that specific way for a reason.
DevOfDev

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:30:44 AM

what must i do to get your trust and invest on my dice ?

(iam recomended on Trade than Dice)
selene72

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:33:37 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 06:54:26 AM by selene72

what must i do to get your trust and invest on my dice ?

(iam recomended on Trade than Dice)
EDIT: Wrong post

❖❖❖❖ BTCetCoin.tm ❖❖❖❖
Provably Fair Live Dealers  Slots  World's Only Bitcoin Virtual Sports VIP
ImFire

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:21:35 AM

I sent you a pm
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:33:56 AM

This makes no sense, the only games you can make consistent money at are ones where +ev betting is possible.  Sponsorship usually happens because an individual can offer something in way of promotion or ROI via staking.  Neither are open to anyone.
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:41:05 PM

i think this is just some kind of prank or something like that.
there is no something like dice pro, its either ur lucky or your not.
at poker you can be skilled but even if you are you can always lose.
well good laugh had here Cheesy
regards.
-Katerniko1
WhatTheGox
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:56:06 PM

regards.
-Katerniko1

Yeah but with poker you can play long term and usually be a winner if you've been playing a winning game on most decisions.  Staking makes sense for some players and investors.
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:09:19 PM

regards.
-Katerniko1
you can be skilled player, better player can use a lot of strategies to bet, dont make dumb bets, and win a lot of money
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:14:11 PM

regards.
-Katerniko1
you can be skilled player, better player can use a lot of strategies to bet, dont make dumb bets, and win a lot of money

Can you please elaborate on dice strategies?  I never seem to do all that well, but I never lose much either.  My strategy is to lose as little as possible Wink

The op totally seems like a scam.  But I tell oyu what, if you deposit 50k in to my address then I will be more than happy to lose it gambling for you!
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:33:22 PM

Lets see some signed messages to prove you have funds to the value anywhere near what you claim then we can possibly talk. The question is what do you get out of this lying, how are you going to scam any ideas people?

WhatTheGox
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:48:53 PM

Lets see some signed messages to prove you have funds to the value anywhere near what you claim then we can possibly talk. The question is what do you get out of this lying, how are you going to scam any ideas people?

Dice is scalable to almost any level unless you are a billionaire maybe sites cant handle your bets.  Would make no sense to give other people money to bet.  Even if you hacked a site you just use other IPs not other people.
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:53:35 PM

This guy is a scammer for sure, he posted in the securities thread offering an investment opportunity.. he is aiming for a $100k trading volume and the certificates he posted was just made up words..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: