Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:50:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My bitcointalk account is hacked, Please help!!!!  (Read 5590 times)
hunkey92 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:44:11 AM

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account hunkey600 has been hacked/lost. Please reset the email to hunkey600@gmail.com. The current date is 10/06/2015.

-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
16yev2dQTWJVMWY2UisqBVe5Gd7gPbfG6F
G/KEpo7/IbF6Vrzau1gV8MagApjRXYTqFPulAywMZ1yXCnioARnMXdx1yLOrqOWI71xSuaztBpzzeO+u1/bXd7c=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Here is the unedited post where I posted that address: ...

First
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1061699.0

Re: CryptoHours.com - 2% Per Hour - 100% Profit in 100 Hours - 15+ Altcoins - 10% Ref Commission
May 15, 2015, 05:59:55 PM
Reply with quote  #11
They are not paying all SCAM!!!!!1

Second
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1058526.20

Hi Admin,

I made a deposit of 0.05 to address (3HDGqFWquEXD3txLv5uUrJfFsGoEN9tmKh). Tx id

https://blockchain.info/address/3HDGqFWquEXD3txLv5uUrJfFsGoEN9tmKh

But my payout address is displayed blank, can you plz update

payout address : 16yev2dQTWJVMWY2UisqBVe5Gd7gPbfG6F

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi All,

My account (hunkey600) is hacked and i have sent a signed message as showed above to admin. I have also highlighted my posts which included my signed address. Please let me know if i will be get my account back.

Admin/Mod please help since i have the signed message too.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
syuhide

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:47:33 AM

ohh...too funny..
probably this guy canknow something about hacked accounts..
moron these urdu language..cant understand anything..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1086187.0

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:00:51 AM

ohh...too funny..

I translated it using Google and it looks like he is selling stolen forum accounts information for BTC.
Reported to mods. Thanks.

Here's the translation:
They give me emmense happiness taht has got on this forum is not security, btw i dont have any gurdge hack this forum, but I need a few coins and tested on this device simple forum by injection .. I tried to hack rider site PTP, and managed successfully 500+ $ I see this forum for Bitcoin, there are fewer people who want Bitcoin here, so I'm doing tricks on your forum, I found the forefront of 500+ user names and passwords, and I do not want any accounts only sale .. link from satoshibox contain buy cars with full outline of the data base table and with 20 accounts of all 100+ category..somewhere such activity, I do not know to deal with activity but most of them made in 2014 accounts. Thanks .. snapshot of one part of the database schema ...
syuhide

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:07:31 AM

ohh...too funny..

I translated it using Google and it looks like he is selling stolen forum accounts information for BTC.
Reported to mods. Thanks.

Here's the translation:
They give me emmense happiness taht has got on this forum is not security, btw i dont have any gurdge hack this forum, but I need a few coins and tested on this device simple forum by injection .. I tried to hack rider site PTP, and managed successfully 500+ $ I see this forum for Bitcoin, there are fewer people who want Bitcoin here, so I'm doing tricks on your forum, I found the forefront of 500+ user names and passwords, and I do not want any accounts only sale .. link from satoshibox contain buy cars with full outline of the data base table and with 20 accounts of all 100+ category..somewhere such activity, I do not know to deal with activity but most of them made in 2014 accounts. Thanks .. snapshot of one part of the database schema ...

what it means?? is it true...what is rider site ptp..

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
hunkey92 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:56:22 AM

I think there is someone who is easily able to hack bitcointalk account as stated in above translation too. Admin should take some measures to avoid this. I am still waiting for reply from admin for my signed message.

Can anyone tell me how to verify signed message?
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:59:43 AM

....Can anyone tell me how to verify signed message?

https://brainwallet.org/#verify

Extensive tutorial on signing and verifying:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0

EDIT:
I have verified your message and it is verified to be from the address you provided. All good.
Probably some admin/mod can now take action to hand over the account to you.
hunkey92 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:18:29 AM

....Can anyone tell me how to verify signed message?

https://brainwallet.org/#verify

Extensive tutorial on signing and verifying:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0

EDIT:
I have verified your message and it is verified to be from the address you provided. All good.
Probably some admin/mod can now take action to hand over the account to you.

Thank you so much for verifying.
hunkey92 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:57:48 AM

Can admin/mod look into this fast, this is not good to have accounts in someone else's hand, they can misuse or sell my account, plz any way to verify it fast and come to conclusion. Thanks
hunkey92 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:44:56 AM

Adin/Mod,

My sign is verified by one of the trusted user, can you please make sure my hacked account is not misused/sold. I don't understand why there is delay, i mean what could be more important than a user account is hacked. i mean delaying processing my request is really not professional even when i provided everything you guys requested.
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:57:11 AM

Adin/Mod,

My sign is verified by one of the trusted user, can you please make sure my hacked account is not misused/sold. I don't understand why there is delay, i mean what could be more important than a user account is hacked. i mean delaying processing my request is really not professional even when i provided everything you guys requested.

You can PM BadBear or other staff members if theymos takes long time to respond.

You can search for admin/staff members here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=mlist;sa=search
(Just put "admin" or "staff" in the search field and tick 'search by position')

You can even see their online status in the search results, so you can easily decide who to contact for fast action.
hunkey92 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:58:34 AM

They are not paying all SCAM!!!!!1

Quoted in case hacker edits the post
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 10:59:37 AM

Adin/Mod,

You can PM BadBear or other staff members if theymos takes long time to respond.

You can even see their online status in the search results, so you can easily decide who to contact for fast action.
Please don't PM other Staff members, we can't do anything for you. Only BadBear and Theymos have the power to help you out, but both are very busy so it can take a while before something happens.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
hunkey92 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:06:17 AM

Adin/Mod,

Please don't PM other Staff members, we can't do anything for you. Only BadBear and Theymos have the power to help you out, but both are very busy so it can take a while before something happens.

ok atleast you could make sure that hacker does not misuse/sell the account, alteast apply some restriction to my hacked account since i proved my signed message and after BaBear and Theymos are free they can look into this. Please do that.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 11:09:08 AM

ok atleast you could make sure that hacker does not misuse/sell the account, alteast apply some restriction to my hacked account since i proved my signed message and after BaBear and Theymos are free they can look into this. Please do that.
Your account has been banned, didn't you read grue's post? They can't do anything with it. Even if the person sells your account, it would still get recovered.

Don't bother recovering the account, it was banned today for spamming ref links (54 posts in total).

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:15:49 AM

So the best OP can do now is wait until theymos gets time to recover his account, and hope the account remains banned until then.  Roll Eyes
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 11:17:18 AM

So the best OP can do now is wait until theymos gets time to recover his account, and hope the account remains banned until then.  Roll Eyes
Theymos or BadBear, but yes, all he can do right now is wait. The account has been banned for at least 14 days (as that is the lowest punishment for constant referral spam, if I remember correctly), so there is no need to worry.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

hunkey92 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:30:01 AM

So the best OP can do now is wait until theymos gets time to recover his account, and hope the account remains banned until then.  Roll Eyes
Theymos or BadBear, but yes, all he can do right now is wait. The account has been banned for at least 14 days (as that is the lowest punishment for constant referral spam, if I remember correctly), so there is no need to worry.

so even if the account is recovered it will remain banned fopr 14 days or ban will be removed after it is recovered and also i got negative trust due to this hack, will that be removed afterwards or not, since i didn't spam i already proved to you my account is hacked and there is no reason for me to spam. Since this was not done intentionally and not done by me it should be removed?
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:32:33 AM

so even if the account is recovered it will remain banned fopr 14 days or ban will be removed after it is recovered and also i got negative trust due to this hack, will that be removed afterwards or not, since i didn't spam i already proved to you my account is hacked and there is no reason for me to spam. Since this was not done intentionally and not done by me it should be removed?

Most likely your account will be un-banned because it is proven that it was not you who was spamming.

Regarding negative trust: only the people who gave you negative trust can remove it. So you should show them this thread and request to remove the -ve trust. Most people will do that after being convinced that the account was hacked.
hunkey92 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:36:30 AM

Most likely your account will be un-banned because it is proven that it was not you who was spamming.

Regarding negative trust: only the people who gave you negative trust can remove it. So you should show them this thread and request to remove the -ve trust. Most people will do that after being convinced that the account was hacked.

ok thanks sgk for your support through out the day.
hunkey92 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:56:13 PM

Still nothing from admin on this, i have been waiting whole day but no action is taken, Admin/Mod plz help?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: