Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitMedia.IO is a modern Bitcoin advertising platform (Official Support)  (Read 31321 times)
umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:32:11 AM

Hello , I'm looking to operate a personal website soon and will be expecting many visitors within a month of functionality of my website , I wanted to ask will a personal website that is not related to bitcoin gets accepted for using your services?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onewiseguy (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:54:24 AM

I also saw my balance going up to ~0.8 BTC, then normalizing in a few seconds without doing anything Wink
Additionally I spotted several "deposits" to my balance, which disappeared some seconds later.

So in the end everything is correct, but why am I getting shown these things? Cheesy

This is a bug in the system that is getting fixed.
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:03:39 PM

Hello , I'm looking to operate a personal website soon and will be expecting many visitors within a month of functionality of my website , I wanted to ask will a personal website that is not related to bitcoin gets accepted for using your services?

Yes it does not have to contact anything about crypto.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:29:08 PM

Your exchange rate seems a bit off.
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:08:04 PM

Your exchange rate seems a bit off.

can you PM email associated with the account.
umair01

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:28:34 AM

Great , looking forward in acquiring your services in the near future for my upcoming website , thanks
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:50:55 AM

Great , looking forward in acquiring your services in the near future for my upcoming website , thanks

sounds good any question do not hesitate to post here.
bitbink

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:32:14 PM

Noone answers on the support e-mail so I'll ask here. I have added two more sites (ifaucet.info and freecoins.info) and they were rejected, here is the email:

"We regret to tell you that our team cannot approve your website because it does not comply with our publisher terms, which you can find here: https://bitmedia.io/publisher-terms

If you have any questions please contact support@bitmedia.io

Unfortunately our support team will not be able to give the exact reason for a denial of your request as the decision is taken automatically by our algorithms."

Could you please point any part of your terms that my sites does not comply with? Or at least explain why they were not approved. Thanks in advance.
bitbink

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:24:01 AM

Official Support thread - no answer, e-mail support - no answer, where can I get an answer of my question?
I have another one too - what is bitmedia's commission, if they don't answer does anybody else know?
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:15:39 PM

Noone answers on the support e-mail so I'll ask here. I have added two more sites (ifaucet.info and freecoins.info) and they were rejected, here is the email:

"We regret to tell you that our team cannot approve your website because it does not comply with our publisher terms, which you can find here: https://bitmedia.io/publisher-terms

Unfortunately our support team will not be able to give the exact reason for a denial of your request as the decision is taken automatically by our algorithms."

Could you please point any part of your terms that my sites does not comply with? Or at least explain why they were not approved. Thanks in advance.

checking this for you.  stand by.
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:17:50 PM

Official Support thread - no answer, e-mail support - no answer, where can I get an answer of my question?
I have another one too - what is bitmedia's commission, if they don't answer does anybody else know?

I have sent you a pm about your sites.  will get you the info ASAP.
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:25:46 PM

Publishers’ Questions

How to become a publisher?

Fill in a form “Become a publisher” and specify your site there. Create ad blocks and start making money.

What sites are allowed to place advertisements on?

Websites related to Bitcoin or Cryptocurrencies are allowed. Sites need to be made for people; dumps of advertising banners, autoredirects and other trash are banned immediately.

If my website is not related to Bitcoin, but it is very good, will you accept it?

Such cases are considered individually. We will approve your website if it has a good, lively audience and the topic of your project suits us.

How will I be paid?

You will be paid for each valid click. We pay in Bitcoins for every click on our advertisement. After each click your money will be credited on the pending balance and will subsequently be transfered to the main balance in 7 days.

What is a Pending Balance for?

Pending balance - is a temporary account. First money is credited to this account, and after 7 days (168 hours) they will automatically be transferred to the main account. This is required to prevent a traffic fraud.

Any minimum amount for withdrawal?

Yes, minimum amount for withdrawal is 0,01 BTC

Am I payed for a click or for impression?

We pay only for clicks. Our advertisers are interested in quality traffic. If some of them would like to pay for impressions, it will be announced.

How much am I payed from initial bid?

Your profit depends on a bid the client chooses for his targeting setups and for the ad itself. BitMedia.IO also charges its commission, calculated for each separate click. Commonly it constitutes 10-20%, however in some cases it may reach up to 30% or 0%, depending on the account level, web site credibility and many other factors.

How can I earn more?

Our advertisers can set up higher bids for separate web sites. So if your resource attracts profitable audience for advertisers, your income will increase. However, our advertisers can also ban sites with the clicks of low quality. You can also participate in an affiliate program and refer publishers and advertisers. More about it you can find here:https://bitmedia.io/affiliate/program

Can I ask users to click on ads?

NO! This is absolutely forbidden. Users should click only on the advertisement that they are interested in.

Which sources of traffic can I use for my sites?

We accept only organic traffic, only real visitors; no means of artificial traffic is accepted. No fraud, including click fraud etc.. Upon detection, such accounts will be blocked in accordance with our Terms & Conditions, and the money will be transferred back to the advertiser.

Can I click my own ads?

No. If you want to test something, please contact the support team.

I have placed ads on my website, and it says invalid user IP?

Maybe, something is wrong with your IP address Smiley Google the service like “what is my IP” and check it. We do not accept visitors from proxies, different TOR networks, blacklisted IPs, botnets etc.

All of this can be found https://bitmedia.io/faq
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:32:42 PM

Advertisers’ Questions

How can I pay for ads?

Top up your main balance (we request at least 3 network confirmations) and get an email saying that the funds were charged. Then transfer funds from main balance to the campaign balance and get new visitors.

Any way to check the quality of clicks?

BitMedia`s anti fraud team checks most of clicks manually. All clicks are also checked automatically with our custom anti fraud system.
    You can also insert utm-source in your click URL and see which of our publishers are more effective for you.

Which targeting options can I choose?

At the moment geo targeting, device and daytime targeting are available for our advertisers. Interest targeting and categories of interests coming soon.

How do I top up campaign balance?

Top up the main balance first and then transfer funds from main balance to the campaign balance. By the way, you can use your main balance as a wallet: you may transfer funds to your campaign, split them between several campaigns and withdraw them.

Where will my ads be shown?

The ad spaces are optimally chosen by our algorithms from among our publishers on the basis of the bid selected and other various parameters. However you can manually choose the sources where your ads will be shown and forbid to show your ads on some of our sources.

What should I do if my conversion rates are low?

Analyze the sources from which you get clicks and ban those with poor conversion rates.

Is refund provided for fraud clicks?

In case if our system or administrator identifies fraud - we write off money form the publisher and return them on your account.

Any refund for low conversion rates?

In this case, we do not provide a refund. Traffic might not be converted for various reasons. Our aim is only to secure the maximum quality of provided services.

Can I use the affiliate program?

Yes, you can use it at any time! More about our affiliate program you can find here: https://bitmedia.io/affiliate/program

more on https://bitmedia.io/faq
bitbink

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:45:51 AM

Thanks for the updates. Have you sent me the PM?
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:09:12 AM

yes https://i.imgur.com/D7CRpDy.png

they are what we call a ad dump were the site is just a landing page with ads. no content and nothing special about it.

no good traffic comes out of these types of sites.  bitmedia.io only selects sites that offer high quality traffic. if you change it up and add real content to bring in organic traffic.
bitbink

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:40:15 AM

I see. Half of these are tests so soon only the best will eventually remain. If there is room for bitmedia I'll write you again.
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:03:57 PM

Hello,
I think you have a problem with clicks, Today I still have 0 and its not normal.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:02:28 PM

Hello,
I think you have a problem with clicks, Today I still have 0 and its not normal.

please PM account.
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:46:24 PM

New update for bitmedia.io bid estimation for advertisers you can see how much your ad will be visible with your current bid.

next update will be impression estimation.

have any questions about this new feature let us know by posting here.
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:49:17 PM

Any news on accepting legit adult websites?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: