Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:13:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitMedia.IO is a modern Bitcoin advertising platform (Official Support)  (Read 31321 times)
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 06:26:20 PM

Bitmedia become useless ...

over 20k unique visitors per day and I have a revenue of $0.65  Smiley

Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:21:07 PM

No advertisers, the service had so much potential but they slipped

thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:34:28 PM

For me, every little helps. MellowAds performs pretty well and my model for the faucets demands that I get as much BTC as possible, so I will always maintain Bitmedia. I have phased out CoinURL in favour of them, as it happens.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 11:45:29 PM

Ok, I tried dipping my foot into the water and here's a review.

Campaign CTR was a decent 0.087%, w/o conversions. There were discrepancies with the clicks reported in the campaign dashboard with my own tracking, although it's still w/in my anticipated 'normal' range.

The odd thing I found was the discrepancy between the unique and raw clicks, perhaps this is because some publishers are trying to check on the advertised website, or simply a visitor wanted to 'check again' the site and clicked again. I may suggest to count clicks coming from the same publisher site and IP w/in a specified timeframe, like 1 min, as 1 click, if it hasn't been applied already.

Overall, my sample size isn't big enough to conclude anything about traffic quality, but it was a decent and really nice experience working through their interface and starting the campaign.

Thumbs up!

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
angelakay124

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:16:29 AM

over 20k unique visitors per day and I have a revenue of $0.65  Smiley

For me, every little helps. MellowAds performs pretty well and my model for the faucets demands that I get as much BTC as possible, so I will always maintain Bitmedia. I have phased out CoinURL in favour of them, as it happens.
Yes  I have also replaced coinurl with bit media. Bit media have potential but I amazed to see only few ads are running due to which it is very hard to get clicks on ad. But they are paying almost 3-5 times per click more than coinurl.

Provably fair DICE, SLOT and BLACKJACK  
██████████████████████████████████████ CRYPTO-GAMES.NET ██████████████████████████████████████
0.8% House edgeInstant depositFast bets ChatJackpot Starting Faucet 1kMax Faucet 20.5kInvest
esther56

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:31:21 PM

Signed up and applied for a publisher account., hope it pays more than other networks..
onewiseguy (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:00:10 PM

Signed up and applied for a publisher account., hope it pays more than other networks..

are you applying with a  faucet?
onewiseguy (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:00:52 PM

Yes  I have also replaced coinurl with bit media. Bit media have potential but I amazed to see only few ads are running due to which it is very hard to get clicks on ad. But they are paying almost 3-5 times per click more than coinurl.

bitmedia.io is trying to compete with big ad networks but pay in bitcoin.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 06:46:10 PM

bitmedia.io is trying to compete with big ad networks but pay in bitcoin.

I was earning arround 5$ per day with the same website/number of visitors.
Now I get only 0.65$

xeryan

Activity: 337

HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:20:41 PM

As you know AdSense is the only CPC higher payer. There is a lot of job to do in marketing and brand awareness to attract the best advertisers for BitMedia, to become the best Smiley
deebosch

Activity: 544

Evil Pool

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 10:50:02 PM

What a joke, a bitcoin advertisement platform from a known bitcoin scammer Carlos Cardenas? In the unlikely case that he is just an employee there, the choice for official support figure is hilarious.
www.shamelist.it/Debtor/CarlosCardenas

kickbit

Activity: 276

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 06:22:35 PM

What a joke, a bitcoin advertisement platform from a known bitcoin scammer Carlos Cardenas? In the unlikely case that he is just an employee there, the choice for official support figure is hilarious.

It's some mistake I think. I know guys from Bitmedia and Carlos is not one of them.
As I see, he also changed his signature. I'll try to figure out what's going on with forum support.

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
shamelist

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:54:28 PM

It's some mistake I think. I know guys from Bitmedia and Carlos is not one of them.
As I see, he also changed his signature. I'll try to figure out what's going on with forum support.

Let's make something clear:

1. You are working for Bitmedia.io for about a year (its your own words: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1100727.msg11902981#msg11902981)
2. Carlos Cardenas is official forum support representative. (At least. I have big suspicion that he is the owner, because if he is he has 160 good reasons to hide it, like in 160 BTC that he defaulted on on p2p-lending platforms)
3. You say that you do not know him. How is that possible? You have 100 official representatives? Just one on this forum. Maybe this forum is just some unimportant publicity venue? No, its one of the main bitcoin-specific forums in the world. So how is it possible?
4. I have read his past responses to clients. How an official representative that is on a salary can talk to clients like that?

PS This fucker should contact his lenders, it wont stop just because he is ignoring this situation. This will echo through all his scammerish life.
If indeed there are owners of Bitmedia.io out there they should come forward with some reasonable explanation of all this, or they will be getting really bad publicity in the media soon.
kickbit

Activity: 276

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 08:26:32 PM

1. You are working for Bitmedia.io for about a year (its your own words: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1100727.msg11902981#msg11902981)
2. Carlos Cardenas is official forum support representative. (At least. I have big suspicion that he is the owner, because if he is he has 160 good reasons to hide it, like in 160 BTC that he defaulted on on p2p-lending platforms)
3. You say that you do not know him. How is that possible? You have 100 official representatives? Just one on this forum. Maybe this forum is just some unimportant publicity venue? No, its one of the main bitcoin-specific forums in the world. So how is it possible?
4. I have read his past responses to clients. How an official representative that is on a salary can talk to clients like that?

1. I'm not working for Bitmedia. My words was: "I'm working with them. Mostly as a publisher"
2. He answered questions here and run official thread. That's all I know.
3. I'm not sure about that. I'm waiting for response from bitmedia, they know about this situation.
4. What do you mean?

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
shamelist

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:01:24 PM

1. I'm not working for Bitmedia. My words was: "I'm working with them. Mostly as a publisher"
2. He answered questions here and run official thread. That's all I know.
3. I'm not sure about that. I'm waiting for response from bitmedia, they know about this situation.
4. What do you mean?

1. Sorry if I got it all wrong, but your messages leave such an impression:
Hi guys.
I'm looking for early stage partners for the brand new advert network.
Now we're working on ranking algorithms and developing application interface. And it's time to start testing! Cool
If you have a bitcoin (or any other crypto-currency) related site and traffic and want to make money - you're welcome!  Wink
So, if you have any questions - leave it here.
If you're interested in cooperation - PM  Wink
Our early stage partners will have lifetime benefits! Highest click bids and no holds on payments!
You have many more posts like that, it didn't look like one of the publishers to me. Again, I'm sorry if I'm wrong.

2.3. Thank you for your answers. Let's wait an official position from Matvey? or whomever is in charge.

4. He was being rude. Which from publicity point of view is a negative feat, I reckon. I'd never employ someone at PR position who allows himself to be rude with clients in public.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: