Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:57:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin creation. Lookin for coder.  (Read 534 times)
rocoloko (OP)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:37:10 PM

Hi

I have a nice concept for coin. Looking for coder.

(want x13 pow/pos  MN)

Shoot me pm i will send more info

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:23:56 PM

It can be SHA256 also.

Why would you want SHA256? The chances of getting anywhere near profitability of BTC are slim. It would be safer to go for a "difficult" algo to make sure you're not going to be smashed by some punks that want to pick your coin for the 10 minutes it seems better than BTC>
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 07:40:09 AM

My advice is don't do it, you ll waste your money, time and energy. To launch a successful coin, you need a strong dev team, at least 5-6 people, coders, marketing experts, investment advisers, etc.
This is not 2010 anymore, there s a lot of competition on the market and only the strongest and those with significant funding can survive.

I just wanted to share my thoughts but I highly doubt you ll listen to me. So good luck.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: