Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:05:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any new dice websites?  (Read 4433 times)
tsoPANos

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

In math we trust.

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:48:56 PM

I would recommend coinroyale, which has a neat bonus and dadice which has a nice faucet and many featurs.
But in the end it comes to your liking.
Just take your time and you will probably find many good gambling sites.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steven.G999

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:49:00 PM

I am confused. You do not see that they obviously lied about having that bankroll? Or do you not see the problem with that lie?
I really do not know about it. whether they utilize fund investor? certainly the big sites have bankroll?
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 03:26:57 PM

I am confused. You do not see that they obviously lied about having that bankroll? Or do you not see the problem with that lie?

I simply said that investment decisions are personal one, mine are diverse than yours and viceversa. Back to your questions, I worked with many businesses and a lot of them fear divulging their financial stats outside the company, even the most transparent one, also a common problem is also that many people in businesses fear backtracking from wrong statements, bad choices, etc because this could very often mean "losing their face", aka one's own sense of dignity or prestige in social contexts. To my understanding bitcointalk forum is a social context and, even if they may have realized their wrongs in not allowing a public display of cold storage addresses, they may fear losing their dignity and prestige into it thus preventing a public release of the cold storage addresses. IMO, I think the most sensible says is the dooglus one i quoted (below).
I don't want to comment on rest but the very first point: "it could be them withdrawing the same coins to their own wallet over and over again to make it look good" I think any one can now verify that using blockchain. One of the guys has already posted associated addresses with Da Dice wallet Smiley So this would just be speculation / allegation. Its not Da Dice's duty to proof anything, it duty of person who makes such allegations to prove it.

I'm not claiming they are doing anything wrong. I was simply saying that without proof of solvency it *is possible* that they are insolvent. I don't need to prove that they are insolvent, and they don't need to prove that they are solvent. It would just look better for them if they could prove it. It still obviously wouldn't stop them from being able to steal everyone's coins, but it would at least instil extra confidence in potential investors.
Let me be clear, at the moment, the problem I see was that such an issue may hamper Da Dice businesses growth prospect but IMO we still have to see real wrongdoings justifing -ve trust feedbacks. I hope not to be wrong or I may lose BTC.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:38:50 PM

I simply said that investment decisions are personal one, mine are diverse than yours and viceversa. Back to your questions, I worked with many businesses and a lot of them fear divulging their financial stats outside the company, even the most transparent one, also a common problem is also that many people in businesses fear backtracking from wrong statements, bad choices, etc because this could very often mean "losing their face", aka one's own sense of dignity or prestige in social contexts. To my understanding bitcointalk forum is a social context and, even if they may have realized their wrongs in not allowing a public display of cold storage addresses, they may fear losing their dignity and prestige into it thus preventing a public release of the cold storage addresses. IMO, I think the most sensible says is the dooglus one i quoted (below).
I don't want to comment on rest but the very first point: "it could be them withdrawing the same coins to their own wallet over and over again to make it look good" I think any one can now verify that using blockchain. One of the guys has already posted associated addresses with Da Dice wallet Smiley So this would just be speculation / allegation. Its not Da Dice's duty to proof anything, it duty of person who makes such allegations to prove it.

I'm not claiming they are doing anything wrong. I was simply saying that without proof of solvency it *is possible* that they are insolvent. I don't need to prove that they are insolvent, and they don't need to prove that they are solvent. It would just look better for them if they could prove it. It still obviously wouldn't stop them from being able to steal everyone's coins, but it would at least instil extra confidence in potential investors.
Let me be clear, at the moment, the problem I see was that such an issue may hamper Da Dice businesses growth prospect but IMO we still have to see real wrongdoings justifing -ve trust feedbacks. I hope not to be wrong or I may lose BTC.

actually i don't see many players left dadice, but it has double amount of players now. When those guys create the trolling storms in dadice OP, dadice had around 80-120 online players, since that storm dadice currently has 150-250 daily players, so it is not negative to the site, the the site gets free advertisements and more exposures to public, haha although dadice and dadice staff both have -16 negative feedback, the site is still strong and active.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 04:21:41 PM

TBH I think you didn't read much of the actual posts during the discussion.

"fear divulging their financial stats outside the company" They were the one to promise a public cold address and kept giving silly reasons why they couldn't provide it. It was obviously never about that "fear". Actually they are already very transparent about the "financial stats" by saying the bankroll and profit amounts - so they do not have that fear. Proof of solvency is simply proving they do in fact have that bankroll.

They did not have any reason not to provide proof of solvency other than the fact that they don't have the 500+ bitcoins.

I like to emphasize that this is the world of unregulated unlicensed anonymous bitcoin gambling sites. We had and have MANY MANY scams. My concerns about the cold wallet storage were not "trolling" like our expert fox says. If we, as a community, like "self regulation" so much, we should actively check the gambling sites ourselves. Is the provably fair implementation really good? Is this site solvent? Do they lie about anything? I think these things are really important. We should stand up against these scammers, even if they look like nice people or create a nice website. We should look beyond that and question every site's legitimacy. Unfortunately, others go for personal benefit and don't care so much as long as they can earn money on it (by signature campaigns or other ways) - although this may just be naivety for some.

My question for cold wallet address was very normal and ALL of their weak excuses are very concerning. To me, it is really obvious that they do not have the said bankroll. I -seriously- cannot imagine that anyone with an objective view and bitcoin gambling sites experience, actually still believes that they have a 500+ bankroll after reading the complete discussion.

In the end I do agree with you that everyone can put their money on any scam or non-scam site as they like. I personally think that the behavior of DaDice around the proof of solvency issue is very concerning and makes them untrustworthy which is why I left a warning feedback. If we would only add negative trusts for those sites who already scammed, we are not achieving much.

TBH I kinda feel not discussing with DaDice signature accounts (or newbie shills) anymore about it. No offense at all, but it kinda feels like I am just repeating myself 10 times and I am just talking to a wall - without any chance of the other party to seriously consider the things that I am saying. If you are the exemption I would be happy to reply again, but I do really hope you read the whole discussion first in case you didn't do it yet. Especially with shills like fox who has no idea at all about dice sites (counting activity by a "players online" stat, lmao) - it just really feels useless. My original reply was just to sandy47bt who said something about cold wallet storage Sawdice "problem" while DaDice clearly never showed their cold wallet. That is a fact and my goal was not to go into the same discussion again.

Gultahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:31:13 PM

one of the dice site i love to play is betterbits.io
i think its has the fastest auto bet roll..
fairly , with admins tipping from time to time.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
yoloer808

Activity: 288
Merit: 113

Web dev for hire

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:29:53 PM

waiting for a 11.5btc cash out from sawdice. if it comes through i think it is safe to say they are legit
steven.G999

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:38:43 AM

waiting for a 11.5btc cash out from sawdice. if it comes through i think it is safe to say they are legit

ahh nice you can get 11.5btc on new dice Smiley
I see they are still new, I am not sure they will pay you.
but hopefully they pay for it Smiley
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:51:04 AM

You could try and invest at www.crypto-games.net . The site is almost a year old but they recently added the investment options. So you can try investing there. They even show their Bankroll and you share 90% of the profit and the rest 10%  of profit is invested in  developing and maintenance.

Alt coin investment is also an option you will find.  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750760.0

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: