Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ​Man suing Chinese actress for staring at him too intently from TV set  (Read 404 times)
Balthazar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:46:19 AM

I have a thought that this is the most strange thing I have ever seen.

It seems I was wrong about that.

Grin
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pureelite

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 04:29:48 PM

I have a thought that this is the most strange thing I have ever seen.

It seems I was wrong about that.

Grin

People are suing for just about anything these days... I mean just look at USA, tobacco companies are losing billions of dollars due to lost trials against relatives of the people who died from cancer, which is of course caused by smoking. I understand the relatives, but nobody forced them to smoke, altough tobbaco companies should reconsider making healthier ciggarets, if at all possible.
UliJonHoth

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 04:32:50 PM

The “spiritual damage” took place when the plaintiff was watching the famous Chinese TV comedy-drama series, Tiger Mom, with Zhao Wei, also known as Vicki Zhao, in the lead role, the Legal Daily reported. The man says Zhao, who plays a disciplinarian mother, was staring at him very intently.

Hahahaha wtf...?!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: