Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:22:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell bitcoins?  (Read 1321 times)
wolverine5pl (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:44:58 AM

Hey guys.
Need help.
How to sell bitcoins?
I know there are websites that offet that but withdraw fee is very high to bank account (like £50etc)
I know netteller have option to deposit money using bitcoin and withdraw fee is low but can i usr netteller like that?
Or you can recommend better ways?
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:47:53 AM

Maybe better way is to it local if there some people who will buy it from you with fee of 5% for example. In my country there are several of them if this fee also we have local exchange will smaller fee but waiting period of seven days. Check with local first its much faster.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:57:51 AM

Hey guys.
Need help.
How to sell bitcoins?
I know there are websites that offet that but withdraw fee is very high to bank account (like £50etc)
I know netteller have option to deposit money using bitcoin and withdraw fee is low but can i usr netteller like that?

Try direct selling bitcoins to people near you or try the currency exchange -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:02:15 PM

i'm not aware of any exchange with those ridiculous high fee, maybe it's your bank that charge something when you deposit from a foreign bank?

where do you live btw? because i would still suggest to use another exchange or localbitcoin, and not a clone of paypal
fryarminer

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:47:11 PM

Try wallofcoins.com
A friend of mine is part of the team, and he was describing it to me. You bring cash to a local bank, after you deposit it to the account they release the coins to your wallet. The other way around for sellers. And they monitor all this in person (you'll get a courtesy call if you need it etc)

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 04:29:49 PM

I know a few people like to use localbitcoin as Amph mentioned, but depending on your location it might not be available to you.
The currency section on this forum is also a good place.  I have used bittylicious here in the UK before, they are very good and they are available in some EU countries, they use faster payments to your bank account.
nikona

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:06:09 PM

I doubt any exchange has such a high fees. As for neteller, Yes . If you can withdraw from neteller, then you can absolutely deposit bitcoin on the site, and do a withdrawal through neteller to your bank account.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 4426

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 12:28:41 AM

i personally have a guy whom i trade btc for paypal to and withdraw the paypal to my bank. im not telling anyone to run out and start trading for paypal because its highly risky but ive been using this guy for over 2 years with 0 chargebacks. only drawback is he only pays 90% of stamp price at time of trade due to his risk of btc dropping 5 mins after the trade.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bounst

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:42:15 AM

which exchange charge a £50 fee of withdrawal?

it's normal 0.1% withdraw fee, if that is £50 you need withdraw £50,000 ($75,000)!!

see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695082.0 you can find a suitable exchange to sell

more, LakeBTC and BTC-e are good, the former is cheaper, the latter is more convenient
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:14:11 AM

i personally have a guy whom i trade btc for paypal to and withdraw the paypal to my bank. im not telling anyone to run out and start trading for paypal because its highly risky but ive been using this guy for over 2 years with 0 chargebacks. only drawback is he only pays 90% of stamp price at time of trade due to his risk of btc dropping 5 mins after the trade.

private selling with the same person is the best option, i also done this with mining equipments for a private renting, and it worked like a charm, then when you gain confident, it's like you are trading with yourself, and therefore the risk approaches zero, but they are a bit hard to find
fryarminer

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:24:53 AM

I strongly do not recommend doing PayPal. What you should do Yahoo is give a name who to deal with, since you trust him, but dealing with a random person via PayPal is a bad, bad, bad idea.
Franciem

Activity: 322

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:05:20 AM

You can just use ATM.

brendasmith982

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:20:34 PM

Hey guys.
Need help.
How to sell bitcoins?

Go to localbitcoins.com or find an exchange site in your country

wolverine5pl (OP)

Activity: 431

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:47:53 PM

You can just use ATM.
atm?
Emailed netteller.  Can't use them for it.
Coinfloor or kraken looks interesting
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:17:47 PM

which exchange charge a £50 fee of withdrawal?

it's normal 0.1% withdraw fee, if that is £50 you need withdraw £50,000 ($75,000)!!

see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695082.0 you can find a suitable exchange to sell

more, LakeBTC and BTC-e are good, the former is cheaper, the latter is more convenient

Depends, for example btc-e charges a minimum of 100€ to withdraw to paypal so thats really way too much, im not sure if you can withdraw euros directly to bank, i wonder if my bank works with euros could i withdraw dollars ?
hZti

Activity: 952
Merit: 642

Magic

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:44:01 PM

If you withdraw USD to a EUR Bank account the Bank changes it for you, but with also a 1-2% loss.
Just try to find a local Person and sell BTC to him, or use a bitcoin debit card like e-coin.io with 2% fee.
gatecoin

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Gatecoin.com - Trade BTC/ETH/REP/DGD/1ST/SNGLS

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 03:28:47 AM

Hi,

we are a regulated bitcoin exchange with segregated bank accounts in Europe. Sepa deposits are free and sepa withdrawals cost EUR4. We also have HKD and USD accounts, transfers cost 10 to 12.5 bips, capped at EUR50 and we can also do GBP.

Check out our exchange: https://gatecoin.com

Talk with us on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/gatecoinexchange/

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Gatecoin
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:47:02 PM

If you are going to buy something, then use purse.io, you can buy things in amazon with your bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: