Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I cant send btc that inside my wallet  (Read 1549 times)
shakazulu001 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:31:00 AM

I am trying since yesterday to send money from my electrum wallet and its not going out. I have a password on my wallet with trustcoin and was working for months now I can send and been try several time with the same error...

Transaction ID: unknown
Amount sent: 0.1005 BTC
transaction fee: 0.0004835 BTC

the Outputs in the same box have

0.1BTC
0.14912359 BTC
0.0005 BTC

I selected those 3 wallet to make the send and always getting the same error.

I look around how to remove trustcoin 2 factors authentication with no success and also I cant restore the seed to a new install or portable since I lost my seed passphrase on this wallet and the option in the wallet menu is grey out. So I can only export my wallet file to a new install that I already done and its not fixing my issue. At least its not much of money in that wallet but money is money and I want to get it back is its possible. This situation happened to me 3 weeks ago and I was able to send the funds by small sending to another wallet, but this time its not working.

Hope someone could help me fix this issue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 11:54:13 AM

I cant restore the seed to a new install or portable since I lost my seed passphrase on this wallet and the option in the wallet menu is grey out.

I am quite sure you can retrieve your 12 word seed from your wallet if you still have your password. Goto the menu, select "wallet", then "seed". Enter your password and your word seed is displayed.

Backup your default_wallet first! Then download the newest electrum version and try to retrieve your seed first. That is the most important thing to do right now. May be your transaction will also work in the recent version of electrum.

shakazulu001 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:22:48 PM

http://www.7image.ru/pics/0615/482885837.jpg

Yes it's this option I am referring that is grey out.

btchris

Activity: 672
Merit: 504

a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 03:47:13 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 04:08:00 PM by btchris

I look around how to remove trustcoin 2 factors authentication with no success

The only way to remove 2fa from a TrustedCoin wallet is to restore the wallet from the recovery seed (and when you do, 2fa is forever removed unless you create a new wallet).

I cant restore the seed to a new install or portable since I lost my seed passphrase on this wallet and the option in the wallet menu is grey out.

That's unfortunate.... the seed is not stored anywhere in the wallet for TrustedCoin wallets (medUSA is mistaken for this type of wallet), and so if you've lost it, there's no way to get it back.

Try to run this in the Console tab, placing your destination address below where it says 1destinationBitcoinAddress, and post back the results:

Code:
>> tx = wallet.mktx((('address', '1destinationBitcoinAddress', 0.1),), gui.password_dialog())
>> tx.error

(Note that if you solve this issue, you should really consider making a new wallet (a new TrustedCoin one if you like) and transferring your btc to it, and making sure you keep the seed in a safe place. Without the seed, your btc will be stranded if TrustedCoin ever decides to close their 2fa service.)
shakazulu001 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:57:36 PM

here the error:

>> tx = wallet.mktx((('address', 'myaddresshide', 0.1),), gui.password_dialog())
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\shaka\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI49922\lib\wallet.py", line 909, in mktx
    tx = self.make_unsigned_transaction(outputs, fee, change_addr, domain, coins)
  File "C:\Users\shaka\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI49922\lib\wallet.py", line 866, in make_unsigned_transaction
    fee = fixed_fee if fixed_fee is not None else self.estimated_fee(tx)
  File "C:\Users\shaka\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI49922\plugins\trustedcoin.py", line 194, in estimated_fee
    fee = Wallet_2of3.estimated_fee(self, tx)
  File "C:\Users\shaka\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI49922\lib\wallet.py", line 836, in estimated_fee
    estimated_size = len(tx.serialize(-1))/2
  File "C:\Users\shaka\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI49922\lib\transaction.py", line 645, in serialize
    s += int_to_hex( amount, Cool                              # amount
  File "C:\Users\shaka\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI49922\lib\bitcoin.py", line 107, in int_to_hex
    s = hex(i)[2:].rstrip('L')
TypeError: hex() argument can't be converted to hex
>> tx.error
NameError: name 'tx' is not defined

btchris

a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 09:54:11 PM

File "C:\Users\shaka\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI49922\lib\transaction.py", line 645, in serialize
    s += int_to_hex( amount, Cool                              # amount
  File "C:\Users\shaka\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI49922\lib\bitcoin.py", line 107, in int_to_hex
    s = hex(i)[2:].rstrip('L')
TypeError: hex() argument can't be converted to hex

Sorry, my mistake. The amount to spend should be in satoshis, not in BTC. Please change the 0.1 argument to 10000000, and give those two commands another try. (FYI, it won't actually send the transaction, it just tries to prepare it.)
shakazulu001 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:50:32 PM

>> tx = wallet.mktx((('address', 'myaddressbtchide', 10000000),), gui.password_dialog())
  File "C:\Users\shaka\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI49922\lib\wallet.py", line 909, in mktx
    tx = self.make_unsigned_transaction(outputs, fee, change_addr, domain, coins)
  File "C:\Users\shaka\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI49922\lib\wallet.py", line 890, in make_unsigned_transaction
    tx.outputs[posn:posn] = [( 'address', change_addr,  change_amount)]
TypeError: 'tuple' object does not support item assignment
>>
Welcome to Electrum!
>>

here I did your command
btchris

a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 11:06:12 PM

TypeError: 'tuple' object does not support item assignment

I don't actually have an Electrum wallet, so I'm doing some guessing and getting it wrong....

Please try this:

Code:
>> tx = wallet.mktx([('address', '1destinationBitcoinAddress', 10000000)], gui.password_dialog())
>> tx.error
shakazulu001 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:14:47 AM

>> tx = wallet.mktx([('address', 'myhiddenbtcaddress', 10000000)], gui.password_dialog())

>> tx.error
>>

this time I didn't get an error on the first command.
btchris

a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 02:03:04 PM

>> tx = wallet.mktx([('address', 'myhiddenbtcaddress', 10000000)], gui.password_dialog())

>> tx.error
>>

this time I didn't get an error on the first command.

Thanks. First, upgrade to Electrum 2.2 if you haven't already. Try this longer one next (if you still have patience to Wink):

Code:
>> import sys
>> plugin = filter(lambda p: p.fullname()=='Two Factor Authentication', sys.modules['electrum.plugins'].plugins)[0]
>> tx = wallet.make_unsigned_transaction([('address', '1destinationBitcoinAddress', 10000000)])
>> p = gui.password_dialog(); plugin.send_tx(tx); wallet.sign_transaction(tx, p); del p
>> tx.error
>> tx.signature_count()

That lasts one should print two numbers, like "(3, 6)". If the numbers are the same, then everything's working right, and I'm not sure what to do next. If the numbers are different, continue:

Code:
>> wallet.storage.get('wallet_type')
>> pluginm = sys.modules['electrum_plugins.trustedcoin']
>> plugin.send_tx(tx); r = pluginm.server.sign(plugin.get_user_id()[1], tx.as_dict()['hex'], plugin.auth_code)
>> r.keys()
>> tx.update(r['transaction'])
>> tx.signature_count()

I hope to see an error in one of these....
shakazulu001 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 03:50:04 PM

no I have time I did all step here the details

>> import sys
>> plugin = filter(lambda p: p.fullname()=='Two Factor Authentication', sys.modules['electrum.plugins'].plugins)[0]
>> tx = wallet.make_unsigned_transaction([('address', 'mybtcaddresshidden', 10000000)])

>> p = gui.password_dialog(); plugin.send_tx(tx); wallet.sign_transaction(tx, p); del p
>> tx.error
>> tx.signature_count()

>> wallet.storage.get('wallet_type')
u'2fa'
>> pluginm = sys.modules['electrum_plugins.trustedcoin']
>> plugin.send_tx(tx); r = pluginm.server.sign(plugin.get_user_id()[1], tx.as_dict()['hex'], plugin.auth_code)

>> r.keys()
NameError: name 'r' is not defined
>> tx.update(r['transaction'])
>> tx.signature_count()
>>

it did ask me for my password but didn't been ask for the trustcoin code
btchris

a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 04:28:57 PM

>> tx = wallet.make_unsigned_transaction([('address', 'mybtcaddresshidden', 10000000)])

When you copy & paste, you can't include the new-line character at the end of the statement. In other words, after you paste, the cursor should be at the end of the line, and then you press Enter. If the cursor is at the beginning of the next line, the entire thing will be ignored for some reason, and that's what happened with the "tx =" line above, and a few others.

Am I making sense? Can you try again?
shakazulu001 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:53:25 PM

yes make sense will redo now
shakazulu001 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:24:30 PM

>> import sys
>> tx = wallet.make_unsigned_transaction([('address', 'myhiddenbtcaddress', 10000000)])
>> tx.error
'invalid otp'
>> tx.signature_count()
(3, 6)
>>

so what does it mean?
btchris

a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 10:17:30 PM

>> tx.error
'invalid otp'

so what does it mean?

It means "invalid one-time-password" / invalid Google Auth code.

Either your Google Auth secret has become corrupted, or whatever device that you have Google Auth installed on has a miscalibrated clock. Check that your device's clock matches up with the correct time to the nearest second or so (US: http://www.time.gov/, worldwide: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/), and also make sure the time zone setting in your phone is correct.
shakazulu001 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 10:41:40 PM

yes you were right, thanks
btchris

a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 10:45:11 PM

Welcome, and sorry I didn't think of it sooner....
zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:35:18 PM

Welcome, and sorry I didn't think of it sooner....
Excellent!  OP- please make sure you transfer your coins to something you haven't lost seeds etc. to.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: