Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Collaboration Storj GetGems game digital asset  (Read 5211 times)
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 01:00:08 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 01:05:20 PM by hnin

Blockchain-based trading cards are coming!
Play and help develop innovative Bitcoin 2.0 projects!

EverdreamSoft, together with their collaborators, is launching a series of special blockchain-based trading cards for their Moonga
and Spells of Genesis games.

SJCXCARD

The SJCXCARD, playable as “Storj Library”, is launched in collaboration with Storj who is developing a revolutionary, decentralized (peer-to-peer),
and secure cloud storage platform. There will be 1000 cards, which can only be obtained by using Storjcoin X. You can purchase the 1st SJCXCARD
ever for only SJCX 54 (equivalent of USD 1), then the price will gradually increase, topping at USD 30 after 200 cards sold. To learn more about
the development of the SJCXCARD price, see the graphics below.
SJXCARD Counterparty Asset

GEMZCARD

The GEMZCARD, playable as “Precious Gemz Box”, is launched in collaboration with GetGems who is developing an innovative Messaging App
with a built-in Bitcoin and GEMZ wallet. There will be 1000 cards, which can only be obtained by using GEMZ. You can purchase the 1st GEMZCARD
ever for only GEMS 84.89 (equivalent of USD 1), then the price will gradually increase, topping at USD 30 after 200 cards sold. To learn more
about the development of the GEMZCARD price, see thegraphics below.
GEMZCARD Counterparty Asset

Launching these cards allows to create a unique relation between the Moonga world and other blockchain-based projects. Check it out!

On sale right now!

SJCXCARD and GEMZCARD distribution chart

HOW TO GET YOUR CARDS

• Go to "Exchange"
  • Go to "Market"
  • Purchase the cards you want
  • Enjoy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:23:34 PM

This is pretty awesome! I'm going to look into this game, its new to me but i've played magic the gathering so this game must be similar but with a more innovative concept, as a GetGems user i will probably buy the Gemz card, the cards all look pretty cool.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:26:01 PM

I fear this isn't going to change the image that Crypto is for Nerds.  Shocked
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 01:30:32 PM

This is pretty awesome! I'm going to look into this game, its new to me but i've played magic the gathering so this game must be similar but with a more innovative concept, as a GetGems user i will probably buy the Gemz card, the cards all look pretty cool.
Thanks! Try and let us know how do you like it  Wink

mrvegad

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:44:49 PM

So how do we buy the Gemzcard? I looked on the market but don't see a price for it, I have never used the xcp market before so I'm a little confused on using it. Would like to buy some with Gemz.

EDIT: I figured it out Cheesy
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:54:04 PM

They are available on the Counterwallet DEX right now. GEMZCARD can be purchased with GEMZ, SJCXCARD can be purchased with SJCX.
yodark

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 02:43:57 PM

I think you are talking about asset is locked. This mean they cannot issue more but it doens't concern you directly.
If you want to buy GEMZCARD you go to market. And click on the GEMZ/GEMCARD and place an order

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:49:50 PM

When is the game going to be released?
yodark

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 03:05:20 PM

The good news is the asset is available to be playable today in :
Moonga - trading card game  out since 2009 and now linked to blockchain

And for the next game Spells of Genesis we are going to run our token sale in about a Month where we are going to disrupt the gaming assets system

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:28:59 PM

The good news is the asset is available to be playable today in :
Moonga - trading card game  out since 2009 and now linked to blockchain

And for the next game Spells of Genesis we are going to run our token sale in about a Month where we are going to disrupt the gaming assets system

You mean the new cards like the blockchain cards are added to the Moonga game where players can buy them or are they exclusively availavle for SoG?

BTW is was looking at markets in Counterwallet but i don't see the GEMZ/GEMZCARD pair, only GEMZ/XCP. I tried the filter aswell without results, maybe i'm doing something wrong.
yodark

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 04:24:02 PM

You mean the new cards like the blockchain cards are added to the Moonga game where players can buy them or are they exclusively availavle for SoG?
The digital asset are used on both Moonga and SOG. If you buy the GEMS card you can play it today on Moonga but will get even more valuable when SOG will burn the roof with millions of players Smiley

BTW is was looking at markets in Counterwallet but i don't see the GEMZ/GEMZCARD pair, only GEMZ/XCP. I tried the filter aswell without results, maybe i'm doing something wrong.
Strange I see the assets on the top trading pairs. On the market what happen if you put on the box Asset 1 GEMZ and Asset 2 GEMZCARD

Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 04:50:33 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 05:12:28 PM by Netnox

The digital asset are used on both Moonga and SOG. If you buy the GEMS card you can play it today on Moonga but will get even more valuable when SOG will burn the roof with millions of players Smiley

Strange I see the assets on the top trading pairs. On the market what happen if you put on the box Asset 1 GEMZ and Asset 2 GEMZCARD

Found it thanks, are the prices fixed like it shows in ops distribution chart? because i see buy and sells where people can trade at different prices.
yodark

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 05:30:33 PM

The price are fixed as the distribution chart.
They won't vary on our side but since it's a free market any one is free to sell as they like

mrvegad

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 10:56:43 PM

Gemz card price is going up, better grab one (or many) while you can.
hcf27

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:39:54 AM

Its wayy to expensive now.. I managed to get some as soon as it came out... but now, I rather buy Bitcrystals and wait for the game to be released so I can buy other cards with it..
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:53:07 AM

Where did you buy gemzcard? whats the price now? Is the only way to buy ar counterwallet exchange ? In that case you can buy like 20 gemzcard for around 3000 gemz, am i right?
yodark

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 10:45:43 AM

Where did you buy gemzcard? whats the price now? Is the only way to buy ar counterwallet exchange ? In that case you can buy like 20 gemzcard for around 3000 gemz, am i right?
GEMZCARD are flowing quikcly ! That's amazing. Putting right cards on the market. The actual price is 0.00078

Its wayy to expensive now.. I managed to get some as soon as it came out...
You can still grab SJCX card there are not much sold yet.

ut now, I rather buy BitCrystals and wait for the game to be released so I can buy other cards with it..
I suggest you don't buy BitCrystals right now for two reasons

1. Those bitcrystals were distributed by for Folding as a gift for folder. This means the money goes to people who received it. If you are to buy BitCrystal it's better to buy from us since the money will be used to build a product that will give great value to it.

2. People who buy BitCrystals during the tokensale will receive several advantages. Like lifetime game membership that will offer discount on asset purchase and premium early access to those. And lots of other surprises that you won't get by buying the market.

hcf27

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:30:06 AM

2. People who buy BitCrystals during the tokensale will receive several advantages. Like lifetime game membership that will offer discount on asset purchase and premium early access to those. And lots of other surprises that you won't get by buying the market.

Yes, I bought some yesterday because price was ridiculously low!... now I will wait for the official token sale and buy some more Smiley

mrvegad

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:55:58 PM

GEMZCARD are flowing quikcly ! That's amazing. Putting right cards on the market. The actual price is 0.00078

Its wayy to expensive now.. I managed to get some as soon as it came out...
You can still grab SJCX card there are not much sold yet.

ut now, I rather buy BitCrystals and wait for the game to be released so I can buy other cards with it..
I suggest you don't buy BitCrystals right now for two reasons

1. Those bitcrystals were distributed by for Folding as a gift for folder. This means the money goes to people who received it. If you are to buy BitCrystal it's better to buy from us since the money will be used to build a product that will give great value to it.

This asset isn't yours? 1PWqaoM6xhfmbHWFMqcLGMeAXcx8DvT3iK It's a token for Spells of Genenis, I bought some yesterday.
hcf27

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 07:51:17 PM

I have seen a swarmcard as well, is that legit?
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: