Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:55:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Potential Full Members  (Read 2206 times)
Stief

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:07:10 PM

Did anyone get the account details that were promised? He opened another auction thread and did not deliver since one and a half day now. Even though he is online. I doubt he will scam for that amount, i mean i gave beggars on the street more already, though he did not explain whats the hindrance yet.

It would be hilarious when he really put all this work into for that amount of money scammed. *facepalm*

Ill update once he comes through.
mattjack

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

Matt or Jack? Why not both!

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:14:08 PM

Did anyone get the account details that were promised? He opened another auction thread and did not deliver since one and a half day now. Even though he is online. I doubt he will scam for that amount, i mean i gave beggars on the street more already, though he did not explain whats the hindrance yet.

It would be hilarious when he really put all this work into for that amount of money scammed. *facepalm*

You should always use escrow man  Sad
Stief

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:06:09 AM

You should always use escrow man  Sad

You might be right. Though he came through with something now.

I saw the small amount of USD and thought i would feel stupid bothering an escrow with it. I did not think that he would spend all the time on his account and this forum only to scam that amount of money.

Though i think lesson learned. There seem to be people that really would scam for that amount. At least it sounds that way when i read the answers in the thread. Im not sure why he didn't send them earlier or if he would have send when i wouldn't write about it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: