Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What does Bitcoin mean to you ?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2015, 03:46:24 AM)
A way to save your extra money - 5 (6.1%)
A get rich quick hope/prayer - 11 (13.4%)
A way to leave the traditional banking system - 41 (50%)
An easier way to send money for less - 19 (23.2%)
What the fuck is a bitcoin? - 6 (7.3%)
Total Voters: 82

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does Bitcoin mean to you (A poll)  (Read 4786 times)
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 06:12:34 PM

Chose option 4th although I do agree with the 3rd one too that it gives people freedom to keep their own money and not rely on banks but I think Bitcoin has revolutionize sending money from one place to another over long distances for very less fee and without the need of a centralized authority.

All the other methods of sending money from one country to another is full of hassles and costs a ton of money and doing that with bitcoins takes very less effort and almost nothing compared to the traditional money transferring systems.

WTF, 6 peoples vote for "What the fuck is a bitcoins?"
Then, how the f*ck you can read this thread and vote for the poll? Cheesy

Those are most probably trolls, actually if you're making a Poll on Bitcointalk forum about bitcoins that option should not be there in the first place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:15:06 PM

I basically use it for three reasons , too bad we can't vote more then one option so it's A way to leave the traditional banking system
& An easier way to send money for less .. and for the third .. well it's because a little accident I got recently which is "Paypal is shit and limit accounts for no reason" so yeah  Embarrassed

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:20:15 PM

I picked #3, other options except last on are just benefit (side effect) which may happen. Anyway, another reason is amazing technology behind and new ways of payments server by open source community..

I'm done with banks, stupid fees, plastic cards and marble skyscrapers..
operrajunk74

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:45:01 PM

I basically use it for three reasons , too bad we can't vote more then one option so it's A way to leave the traditional banking system
& An easier way to send money for less .. and for the third .. well it's because a little accident I got recently which is "Paypal is shit and limit accounts for no reason" so yeah  Embarrassed

Paypal is History Brother. Use Bitcoins. I generally hate visiting banks and that is the reason I simply love bitcoins as it saves my time money and energy as I can transfer fund with just a mouse click.
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:53:09 PM

Paypal is History Brother. Use Bitcoins. I generally hate visiting banks and that is the reason I simply love bitcoins as it saves my time money and energy as I can transfer fund with just a mouse click.

Yeah well I'd love to use Bitcoin and I'am ...
But take for example now , I need to buy a host from Bluehost and they are only accepting Credit Card (I was pulling money from Paypal to CC) and they accept also Paypal . and Now I'am suffering to find someone to trade my BTC for Payoneer (the credit card I have) so it's kind ahard to be honest  Undecided

umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:32:12 PM

Yeah well I'd love to use Bitcoin and I'am ...
But take for example now , I need to buy a host from Bluehost and they are only accepting Credit Card (I was pulling money from Paypal to CC) and they accept also Paypal . and Now I'am suffering to find someone to trade my BTC for Payoneer (the credit card I have) so it's kind ahard to be honest  Undecided

I Agree that is hard at a moment as some of the websites only uses credit card and paypal services for accepting the payment But it is just a matter of few time and sooner we will be having all websites that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment Cheesy
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:45:46 PM

bitcoins is at mature plan the worth of it showing that is very stable soo we will start see for sure new markets being opened that will accept bitcoin as payment processor,for me bitcoins is almost all options and come to save our precious money that banks take ,companies take a fee all take a part of the cake with bitcoin those parts is just smaller that i cant see it soo lets say BITCOIN ,MAKE MY MONEY WORTH MUCH MORE THEN FIAT,since we pay several fees to thirds bitcoins camed with an amazing concept and will stand for several years i hope
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:17:46 AM

bitcoins is at mature plan the worth of it showing that is very stable soo we will start see for sure new markets being opened that will accept bitcoin as payment processor,for me bitcoins is almost all options and come to save our precious money that banks take ,companies take a fee all take a part of the cake with bitcoin those parts is just smaller that i cant see it soo lets say BITCOIN ,MAKE MY MONEY WORTH MUCH MORE THEN FIAT,since we pay several fees to thirds bitcoins camed with an amazing concept and will stand for several years i hope

Lets hope for the best and we want that even a small grocery owner starts accepting the bitcoins as a mode of payment and then we can say that the level of bitcoin community has reached to a next level.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:17:06 AM

i use bitcoin as a way to earn more money either from my signature campaign or by trading bitcoin i try to make more and multiply my stash.
and since this option is in the poll i have to say that i have never considered bitcoin as a get rich quick thing.
it is a good investment but not the best at the moment.

I Agree, It is a good investment option but not the best one as it is facing problems from the government and media who are involved in creating the negative image in minds of people but if I have to choose one option then I would prefer trading and earn some profit out of it.
TrackCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:29:29 AM

BTC is the world's largest independent investment systems for any categories people who can create his dreams as how he ever dreamed by very simple investment. BTC is the one and only biggest investment systems where without invest can earn huge amount of money if well known about systems. BTC means  a world largest family where is  involved simple and rich people. We got a lot of things from BTC which we couldn't think ever from others business organisations. Who are still don't know about BTC that means they are very unlucky have to say and wasting them very valuable time where have in front of them great opportunities but they doing ignoring as usual.

torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:30:38 PM

BTC is the world's largest independent investment systems for any categories people who can create his dreams as how he ever dreamed by very simple investment. BTC is the one and only biggest investment systems where without invest can earn huge amount of money if well known about systems. BTC means  a world largest family where is  involved simple and rich people. We got a lot of things from BTC which we couldn't think ever from others business organisations. Who are still don't know about BTC that means they are very unlucky have to say and wasting them very valuable time where have in front of them great opportunities but they doing ignoring as usual.

Don't be so confident about bitcoin dude. You never know what future is gonna give you in return. It is better to stay to basics and keep going with a flow rather than expecting too much from bitcoin.
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 12:33:31 PM

A way to leave the traditional banking system  Smiley

yes one thieve less between you, your money and others

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:42:17 PM

A way to leave the traditional banking system  Smiley

yes one thieve less between you, your money and others

Getting Rid of Traditional Banking System is something everyone is looking for nowadays but bitcoin has many advantages as it is good for online shopping and online money transfers too, multiple advantages makes it more attractive.
Mr Crabs

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:49:03 PM

Bitcoin is a revolution against the corrupt money printers and banking cartels. It's the first fair currency in my opinion.

WTF, 6 peoples vote for "What the fuck is a bitcoins?"
Then, how the f*ck you can read this thread and vote for the poll? Cheesy

Well then why is it even an option in the first place since it's obviously stupid. People obviously weren't being serious when they clicked it.
zecexe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:07:45 PM

Hoping for the changes of economic way of its own flow.Btw,F*ck the government I hope bitcoin will rise as soon as possible. *Cheers*
mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:25:05 PM

bitcoin for me means ,
to have a part of my savings invested and definitely a lot of fun with the rising and falling prices

nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:39:02 PM

bitcoin for me means ,
to have a part of my savings invested and definitely a lot of fun with the rising and falling prices

If you hold it in a better way you don't need to have any other investments in the future as bitcoin will take care of everything but we just need to hope that more and more people starts adoption bitcoins.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:05:29 PM

I could choose 1, 3 and 4... But 3 seems the most appropriate answer. It's the dream we all have, long term, to leave banks behind and be the owners of our own money.

Give back to people what's theirs Smiley
fatguyyyyy

Activity: 406

Bitcoin Mixer: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 05:09:01 PM

freedom from the tyranny of the banking establishment ..

knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:56:52 PM

the banks were good in past to protect our money then they just made plans to use lend our money and get a fee ,if i wanna go bank i must wait 1 hour if not more just to make some direct deposit or to talk to manager of the account .. with bitcoin  i can lend my money the same way ask a loan and well i believe bitcoin will and already is the best way to save money from problems that is affecting all countries.... sure there is a risk but pretty sure that is better get something then the banks bankrupt and lost all.... already happened.... financial system only allow to politicians to steal our money .... corruption... not investing on education roads ,there is soo many things that must be done  but they just dont wanna know.... better get rich in a year then make some to all people use....
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: