Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yahoo users will get paid in bitcoin for best answers  (Read 1488 times)
MightyStorm (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

God is with us

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 07:01:50 AM

A new service allows users to post questions and pay Bitcoin to people who submit the best answers.

Sounds like the whole idea of free help gets ruined by this, don't you think?

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:03:18 AM

Well sometimes when I search in yahoo answers and it's a serious question, the replies are often "lol" or "idk maybe it's like this" or something that doesn't even answer the question. I dunno. I think this idea is actually pretty decent. I'll give it a shot.

Hi!
syuhide

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:05:44 AM

A new service allows users to post questions and pay Bitcoin to people who submit the best answers.

its alt currency..neo-coin,i guess.

btw now people will abuse this system...yahoo on promotion...

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 07:10:46 AM

its alt currency..neo-coin,i guess.

btw now people will abuse this system...yahoo on promotion...

yahoo answers and the likes were never fully legit. SEO marketers pay & use it for promo for a long time.

romano1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

have fun

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:13:35 AM

Who pays to the people who answer the site or the person who asked the question, if its the owner, then probably a lot of spam is coming his way. I not much know about yahoo answer though ...
syuhide

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:17:32 AM

Who pays to the people who answer the site or the person who asked the question, if its the owner, then probably a lot of spam is coming his way. I not much know about yahoo answer though ...

for your kind information romano1  the op is saying about the best answer, answering the best one is not easy..votes decide which answer is best..inspite of spams the best answer has no effct among others,spammy post. so the legit man only who answers correctly and bags maximum points will get the neocoins.

████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
romano1

Activity: 336

have fun

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:32:41 AM

for your kind information romano1  the op is saying about the best answer, answering the best one is not easy..votes decide which answer is best..inspite of spams the best answer has no effct among others,spammy post. so the legit man only who answers correctly and bags maximum points will get the neocoins.

Thank you very much for your response but I guess then fake voting will start, you never know what spammers can do to gain mall amounts, I have seen people farming faucet for 0.001 whole day, so this is a big opportunity for people like that.
syuhide

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:34:19 AM

for your kind information romano1   the op is saying about the best answer, answering the best one is not easy..votes decide which answer is best..inspite of spams the best answer has no effct among others,spammy post. so the legit man only who answers correctly and bags maximum points will get the neocoins.

Thank you very much for your response but I guess then fake voting will start, you never know what spammers can do to gain mall amounts, I have seen people farming faucet for 0.001 whole day, so this is a big opportunity for people like that.

if fake voting start then,there will be no difference between fishing in faucets and making alternate accounts and voting among themselves only.

littlebeetle

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 10:13:19 AM

I have seen people farming faucet for 0.001 whole day, so this is a big opportunity for people like that.

Are you serious? But how it can be worth it? I mean, there are electricity 
and internet provider bills to pay in the least - it wouldn't even pay for that.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 10:22:30 AM

IMO it is a good idea to incentivize the ppl to provide best answers to win the bitcoin award! It is common sense if you spamm there, no one will recognize your answer and you even will get banned by the system!
thebigtalk

Activity: 350

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:34:09 AM

I have seen people farming faucet for 0.001 whole day, so this is a big opportunity for people like that.

Are you serious? But how it can be worth it? I mean, there are electricity 
and internet provider bills to pay in the least - it wouldn't even pay for that.

Some people who are just starting are doing this. They're amazed about the price of BTC and how it could be earned on faucets. Soon they will come here and learn that they've wasted a lot of their time doing those faucets. No offense on faucet owners and faucet fans.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 12:10:47 PM

I think this better than wasting your time collecting faucets.. atleast you got to spend time to share what you're thinking about bitcoin.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 12:55:28 PM

Best answers are chosen by the user who has posted the question and it's not that easy to get fake votes. I posted 5 answers earlier and 1 answer was chosen as the best one and hence I know how it works.

I checked the website but their reward is too less 0.0001 which is barely 2 cents. Other sites offer 20 cents for the best answer.

crackedupp

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 12:59:06 PM

Well, there are many Question-Answer platform in the net that are free. I personally like the ones that may not be free and get better answers than others where there are only spams.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 02:39:26 PM

Best answers are chosen by the user who has posted the question and it's not that easy to get fake votes. I posted 5 answers earlier and 1 answer was chosen as the best one and hence I know how it works.

I checked the website but their reward is too less 0.0001 which is barely 2 cents. Other sites offer 20 cents for the best answer.

Yes, this is correct but if no best answer is chosen by the questionnaire then the best answer is left to be chosen by votes, the reward is not too great but still something is better than nothing.

Do you mind telling which other sites give 20 cents for best answers? I'll give them a shot when I have nothing better to do. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Clint

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 04:10:26 PM

Yeah, I use yahoo answers a lot. And it's certainly been very helpful for me, but with this, I think for us, the ones who asks questions, can also benefit. Because if they're getting paid with bitcoins for answering, they must try 100 times harder to answer our questions. So I think this can be good at the same time too. But, I'm happy bitcoin can exist in so many ways.  Wink

panagot

Activity: 577
Merit: 314

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 12:11:28 PM

When someone registers to the website a bitcoin wallet address is generated where he must deposit bitcoin in order to put an inquiry to the website.

He then chooses the reward with an amount of his choice.
Minimum is 0.0001 BTC with no limit on how much reward the member chooses to put as a reward.

The voting was said as a suggestion from cointelegraph. I don't think that implementing it will have any use. The person that putted the inquiry decides to whom to give the reward to.

Provide a little Bitcoin with bitfortip.com to give the incentive for people to search for you online in order to win the bitcoin reward.
panagot

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 08:27:12 AM

http://digitalmoneytimes.com/crypto-news/bitfortip-earn-bitcoin-by-answering-questions/

Provide a little Bitcoin with bitfortip.com to give the incentive for people to search for you online in order to win the bitcoin reward.
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:11:19 AM

I think this better than wasting your time collecting faucets.. atleast you got to spend time to share what you're thinking about bitcoin.

I agree with this.
And for reward is just for the best answer.
Although it possible to abuse system, except the site use a filter system.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:13:29 AM

Well sometimes when I search in yahoo answers and it's a serious question, the replies are often "lol" or "idk maybe it's like this" or something that doesn't even answer the question. I dunno. I think this idea is actually pretty decent. I'll give it a shot.

My experience with yahoo answers is 50/50
Depends what I search for on the other hand at least they have a list of them guess we will see how it goes.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
bitnanigans

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:23:42 PM

Misleading title. I thought this was actually implemented on the Yahoo! Answers site.
In any case, it's a neat concept, but it doesn't look like there's a lot of activity at this point.
panagot

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 10:24:54 AM

For anyone that might be interested on trying it out. I will deposit you a small btc amount.
Please write below your btc wallet address that will be generated on your account on bitfortip.com

WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:44:00 PM

I remember a site like this when i first stated to get involved in bitcoin, this was during the run up to $266 on gox.  It was doing well while it pays people.  If there is no money people just stop posting on new sites.   The network effect is a bitch.
sandy47bt

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:02:12 PM

OMG, the reward is too small. I think it just like faucet expect you're really can make the best answers
panagot

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 06:24:06 PM

The reward is being determined by the user. How much he is willing to tip someone for an information he would like to know.

Minimum is 0.0001 BTC with no limit to how much he is willing to give as a reward.

There isn't any voting system nor any upvote or likes for the answers.

The user that putted the question decides to whom to give the reward.

WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:03:57 PM

OMG, the reward is too small. I think it just like faucet expect you're really can make the best answers

Maybe it could work out good eventually.  For people who know very decent information on certain subjects rewards could be higher.  Imagine like people knowing technical or medical information that would otherwise take the asker weeks to find out via their own searching.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: