Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yahoo users will get paid in bitcoin for best answers  (Read 1484 times)
bitnanigans

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:23:42 PM

Misleading title. I thought this was actually implemented on the Yahoo! Answers site.
In any case, it's a neat concept, but it doesn't look like there's a lot of activity at this point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
panagot

Activity: 577
Merit: 314

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 10:24:54 AM

For anyone that might be interested on trying it out. I will deposit you a small btc amount.
Please write below your btc wallet address that will be generated on your account on bitfortip.com

Provide a little Bitcoin with bitfortip.com to give the incentive for people to search for you online in order to win the bitcoin reward.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:44:00 PM

A new service allows users to post questions and pay Bitcoin to people who submit the best answers.

Sounds like the whole idea of free help gets ruined by this, don't you think?

I remember a site like this when i first stated to get involved in bitcoin, this was during the run up to $266 on gox.  It was doing well while it pays people.  If there is no money people just stop posting on new sites.   The network effect is a bitch.
sandy47bt

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:02:12 PM

OMG, the reward is too small. I think it just like faucet expect you're really can make the best answers
panagot

Activity: 577
Merit: 314

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 06:24:06 PM

The reward is being determined by the user. How much he is willing to tip someone for an information he would like to know.

Minimum is 0.0001 BTC with no limit to how much he is willing to give as a reward.

There isn't any voting system nor any upvote or likes for the answers.

The user that putted the question decides to whom to give the reward.

Provide a little Bitcoin with bitfortip.com to give the incentive for people to search for you online in order to win the bitcoin reward.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:03:57 PM

OMG, the reward is too small. I think it just like faucet expect you're really can make the best answers

Maybe it could work out good eventually.  For people who know very decent information on certain subjects rewards could be higher.  Imagine like people knowing technical or medical information that would otherwise take the asker weeks to find out via their own searching.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: