Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:43:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SATOSHI = SKYNET  (Read 3246 times)
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:21:09 PM

i will never understand why hollywood are lack of ideas, they just need to come to bitcointalk forum and read some threads Tongue

I think if something can travel in time this will be data and not physical forms.

great ideas Wink
what if OP is James Cameron  himself trying to promote the new terminator movie Cheesy

Only Bitcoin
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:02:27 PM

if an AI tries to modify the past, it should be discreet and try to impersonate a human.
Maybe like you ? I suggest you are a computer AI also.
Okay here we go, I'm going to suggest everyone after this post to ignore OP.
I repeat, ignore the OP.

Trolling used to be an art, now it is just becoming annoying as everyone is trying to be funny.

Is it just me or did others find the quoted post funny?

Yeah, I did.

Everyone should stop having a personality immediately, shove a bug up your ass and swallow the encyclopedia bitcoinica.

Kaneki

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:16:20 PM

I think he was too inspired the terminator movies,but we do not know the future it might be true  Grin
usairx

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:20:45 PM

I think he actually believes that.  Its quite comical.
Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:32:17 PM

To the auther of this thread: I think that you should finish highschool. If you chose to educate yourself further, then pay good attention to the science clases. I could also recomend that you go to the library (it is a big building full of books!), then read a book about AI. If that doesent help, then would I recomend to get outside and have some fresh air. The scenario you are describing are both unrealistic and delusional.
TQMA

Activity: 59
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is the currency of resistance.

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:56:51 PM

Fun topic!

What I lol-believe in the far future Bitcoinism - management by antagonistic self-replicating machines:
No supranational currency and no shit currencies-reserves, immortal Bitcoin only: GALACTIC CRYPTOCURRENCY!

It will be 1 SAT (0.00000001 BTC ) as new unit: "SAT" 0.1 SAT to 0.00000001 SAT and keeps coming new unit.
Example: 1 bitcoin = 0.00000001 unknown-abbreviation.. (=BTC > mBTC > μBTC > SAT > mSAT > μSAT > ? ? ? > m? ? ? > ...)

So, cryptocurrency must be dead by now!!!??? = no money for machines.

Sorry, forget that. ^^

R e m e m b e r ,  b e   b i t c o i n e r .
Scamalert

Captain

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:18:35 PM

Fun topic!

What I lol-believe in the far future Bitcoinism - management by antagonistic self-replicating machines:
No supranational currency and no shit currencies-reserves, immortal Bitcoin only: GALACTIC CRYPTOCURRENCY!

It will be 1 SAT (0.00000001 BTC ) as new unit: "SAT" 0.1 SAT to 0.00000001 SAT and keeps coming new unit.
Example: 1 bitcoin = 0.00000001 unknown-abbreviation.. (=BTC > mBTC > μBTC > SAT > mSAT > μSAT > ? ? ? > m? ? ? > ...)

So, cryptocurrency must be dead by now!!!??? = no money for machines.

Sorry, forget that. ^^

Bitcoin is implemented and controlled by Aliens. Satoshi refer to the UFO who first landed on earth, the UFO landed in the atlantic ocean, and sank to the bottom just on top of a major internet fiber link, the craft was design to connect to the internet and create the genesis block, the whitepaper was also released by these aliens and the first many blocks mined still exist on the bottom of the alantic ocean.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:24:08 PM

What if the blacks ops have been using time technology to control Bitcoin's future and scam us with gox, asic pre-oders, ponzi's etc? A lot of BFL's staff are shady satanic military types, BA appear to be Jesuits, Zipkin is a Masonic devil worshiper and MK is French.

If this is the case Satoshi should probably remain anonymous or Bitcoin could end up just a schizo memory.
Nabilo

Activity: 628

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:46:36 AM

Nobody knows the true identity of Satoshi, but what proves us that Satoshi is human ?

I try to explain with my bad english (sorry for this)

1/ Bitcoin could become the fundation of the Internet of things. Soon, machines will be able to exchange money with no human interaction. With the years, AI will become more and more complex, and one day, machines will gain 2 crucial things :

- independance (it will be able to create / exchange : energy, bitcoins, repairing, protection ...)
- conscience (maybe between 2020 & 2030).

2/ Today, it seems quite hard to imagine to travel in time for something physical. But what about electrical impulses?

What if future could communicate with the past using electrical information to write messages, create code, etc ...?

What if Satoshi is (will be) AI preparing Singularity ?

- no more different than any automated system that need to be human directed

- in this stage of reasoning, anything can possess a form of true conscience

2/

- not inconceivable, but in perspectives of that is time travel is logically impossible, I prefer save my judgement guided by the motives of the affair

Scamalert

Captain

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:00:20 PM

Yes, you can say soon if the timeline looks like this:
Now ←-------------- Very Soon -------- Soon -------- Soon-ish(er) ------- Soon-ish --------→ End of Time

Ha ha ha, good one (saved for future refference) .... the time line is great, because this is how the masses see time.  Grin

Also why politic in the western world is so fail. All plans are made the period very soon - soon-ish.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:07:08 PM

I think there are very few, 2022 will come soon  Grin
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:06:42 PM

Asimov-centric worldview of future really is not work anymore. This year's annual edge question tells a lot:

2015 : WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MACHINES THAT THINK?

This is the question of 2015. Read it.

http://edge.org/annual-question/what-do-you-think-about-machines-that-think

Computers can't "think".  They can only follow programs.
They will never have feelings or consciousness.

Ray Kurzweil (while brilliant in other areas) is wrong. 
His idea of 'spiritual machines' is fundamentally flawed
because he doesn't understand the nature of consciousness.

XCASH
Legendary

Activity: 929
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:04:27 PM

Asimov-centric worldview of future really is not work anymore. This year's annual edge question tells a lot:

Steve Wozniak, an Apple Computer co-founder, British inventor Clive Sinclair, Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk all disagree with you. They have all made apocalyptic warnings that in the future artificially intelligent machines will replace the human race.

Steve Wozniak says "If we build these devices to take care of everything for us, eventually they'll think faster than us and they'll get rid of the slow humans to run companies more efficiently."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switch/wp/2015/03/24/apple-co-founder-on-artificial-intelligence-the-future-is-scary-and-very-bad-for-people/
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:28:01 PM

Very nicely put, specially I love the poster lol. I think it would be a great movie that I would watch, but nothing beyond that. There are some things that could very well become true tho, among other things Bitcoin becoming the foundation of the internet of things. If that happens, it would basically mean everyone here holding 1 BTC will be filthy rich. 1 unit of the internet of things = 1%.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:40:22 PM

Steve Wozniak, an Apple Computer co-founder, British inventor Clive Sinclair, Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk all disagree with you. They have all made apocalyptic warnings that in the future artificially intelligent machines will replace the human race.

Steve Wozniak says "If we build these devices to take care of everything for us, eventually they'll think faster than us and they'll get rid of the slow humans to run companies more efficiently."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switch/wp/2015/03/24/apple-co-founder-on-artificial-intelligence-the-future-is-scary-and-very-bad-for-people/

i'm not saying AI is impossible... I'm saying computers will never have emotions/real consciousness.

jdbtracker

Activity: 727

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:16:09 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 02:38:06 PM by jdbtracker

well,... that would explain why Satoshi replies only every once in a while... time warp. Why would a time traveler bother staying for long periods when they can just jump forward?

Time travel is possible due to Quantum Electro Dynamics:

"The key components of Feynman's presentation of QED are three basic actions.
A photon goes from one place and time to another place and time.
An electron goes from one place and time to another place and time.
An electron emits or absorbs a photon at a certain place and time."

Artificial intelligence is in fact just a set of slide rules: A combination of a database of objects, their connections to each other through subject or association including temporal relations, a basic rule set of problem solving techniques & basic facts... they've tried this approach for a long time, makes good Expert Systems, but still working on True AI that can think for itself. Neural nets, Neuromorphic chips, and other brain inspired hardware is bridgeing the divide but has been insanely hard to work with for decades... the 80s was the golden age of AI until we realized how friggin hard it is to make a thinking machine.

and SkyNET you mean that Swarm AI that powers FinHive?

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
AtomicStrike

Activity: 380
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:03:10 PM

If Satoshi=Skynet, then I want to be a liquid terminator  Smiley
Nabilo

Activity: 628

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 03:34:08 AM

song looks good if following a view of a program that going to be embed and established into the mechanisms blockchain for being working only from them, he will be inscribed only on the blockchain and running only from it.  <he will also can avoid every attacks and be able to make save and backup for itself autonomously>

That's will be a real incubus !    Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 03:46:51 AM

I think he was too inspired the terminator movies,but we do not know the future it might be true  Grin
he should have posted this topic a month ago. because i was watching the whole 4 movies back then. it was an awesome week, maybe OP has done the same so he came up with this strange idea.
If he's inspired by the last terminator to hit the cinemas it's a real shame because it sucks. I'm sure a genius like Satoshi wouldn't want to be associated with that crap.

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 02:31:41 AM

I don’t really put stock into it, but it’s fun to think in a morbid paranoid kind of way that by purchasing ASIC Miners and hooking them up to the Bitcoin network
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: