Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: earning bitcoin without trading or mining  (Read 1124 times)
OmegaCollector

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 12:19:05 PM

Instead of using faucets, you can invest in them: http://coinengine.tk/

or you can find more high paying faucets at http://satoshihunter.ca/   Wink

http://www.satoshihunter.ca/ - the best faucet list!   http://coinengine.co/?ref=269  - The best alternative to cloud mining

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frodoe7 (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:56:56 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 02:15:07 PM by frodoe7

Instead of using faucets, you can invest in them: http://[Suspicious link removed]
this website does not have SSL security and with low level domain .tk
I`m not fool  to invest in a Non-trusted website Wink

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
frodoe7 (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:19:25 PM

A signature campaign is basically a campaign that pays you to place a specific signature, where you can change it at your profile, 'Forum Profile Information'. They require you to set up a certain signature in the form of bb-codes, which is the colorful links you normally see under people's post, if you have not disabled signatures.

Here is the overview of all signature campaigns, you might get more information from there too. Most of them pay you per post, which is like helping them to advertise their site, as a result, paying you.

You can check out this thread, which is the 64 Blocks signature campaign, which pays currently the highest for newbie ranks. (Which is the colorful signature I have Tongue) But of course, do not abuse this signature campaign by spamming posts, after all, this forum is created to help others! Smiley
thanks man , I did it
but I still have 2 questions
how to receive the earned bitcoins and how to increase my profile level ?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:21:17 PM

There is no way to get "free bitcoins" excpet getting some dust from faucets. Actually they are not free too. You have to click and passively view ads on faucets.

If you want, you can do tasks  for bitcoins. I am pretty sure there are plenty of legitimate sites that pay in bitcoins for doing tasks.

And like others said, if you are an active poster and willing to spend some time doing some quality posts here you should join the signature campaigns. The higher you rank is the more you will get paid.

You can join 777coins signature  campaign (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840124.0) or  crypto-games.net (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082477) signature campaign.

Last thing you can do is gamble all your earnings from faucet and hope for a good luck  Smiley

Edit: Just noticed that you were newbie ranked. You can join 777coins campaign. They accept newbies.

EDIT 2:
A signature campaign is basically a campaign that pays you to place a specific signature, where you can change it at your profile, 'Forum Profile Information'. They require you to set up a certain signature in the form of bb-codes, which is the colorful links you normally see under people's post, if you have not disabled signatures.

Here is the overview of all signature campaigns, you might get more information from there too. Most of them pay you per post, which is like helping them to advertise their site, as a result, paying you.

You can check out this thread, which is the 64 Blocks signature campaign, which pays currently the highest for newbie ranks. (Which is the colorful signature I have Tongue) But of course, do not abuse this signature campaign by spamming posts, after all, this forum is created to help others! Smiley
thanks man , I did it

1. If you already enrolled and accepted, they will automatically pay you to the BTC address you gave if you fulfilled their conditions.

2. You have to be an active poster to increase your profile rank. Just do not spam or  do random off topic posts.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:41:12 AM

thanks man , I did it
Dont worry about the earned bitcoins, the campaign manager will collate the number of accepted posts you posted in a week and calculate the amount of bitcoins you would receive,after which the info will be sent to the person with the funds, and that person will send you your bitcoins! Smiley Its done weekly, but can be paid late sometimes with a bonus Tongue

Your profile level is based on your activity. Your max activity increases by 14 if you post in a 2 week period, but to get the maximum activity too you have to make a number of posts here too. It might be a little difficult to explain everything here, so check out the thread below. Tongue

More information can be found in this thread ---> Forum Ranks

Be sure to check out the 'Meta' and the 'Beginners & Help' section under "Other" to find out more info Smiley

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Gultahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:44:36 AM

is there a good method to earn bitcoin without trading or investing ?
I tried to work on faucets but I earn a small amount , about .001 BTC within 2 days
how to make a satisfied amount of BTC

Freelancing..if you got any skills or talent ,yeah sure then you can get few bucks a day..
moreover if own a smart phone then you can make few 0.01 BTC a day by trying few apps from http://coinbucks.io

but i will recommend you to do freelancing it will enhance your talent.

thank you

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: