Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Escrow list  (Read 74244 times)
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:58:04 PM

John (John K.)               1.5%                            +7                                 Gone AWOL, still holding members money.

What does it mean?He is still active in forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 4570

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:17:01 PM

John (John K.)               1.5%                            +7                                 Gone AWOL, still holding members money.

He vanished without explanation in November 2013 while holding a rather significant sum of bitcoins (more than 1,100 BTC).

He returned early in 2014 for a few hours to return most of it, but was still holding more than 100 BTC.  He remained unresponsive and offline from then until mid April.

He is now back, but his tendency to disappear for months at a time without warning, and with other people's money is a bit concerning for many people.
lay785

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:20:21 AM

He vanished without explanation in November 2013 while holding a rather significant sum of bitcoins (more than 1,100 BTC).

He returned early in 2014 for a few hours to return most of it, but was still holding more than 100 BTC.  He remained unresponsive and offline from then until mid April.

He is now back, but his tendency to disappear for months at a time without warning, and with other people's money is a bit concerning for many people.
scary
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:54:25 PM

Hello. I no longer offer escrow services. No time.
jobijo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:10:05 PM

Hi

Does anyone here provide multisig agent (escrow) service?
Using https://coinb.in/multisig/
Please get a new bitcoin key pair and post your public key here. (and keep your private key safe and secure)
LouReed

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:11:26 PM

I am offering escrow for no fees. Donations always welcome, though! I am available pretty much anytime except while I'm sleeping.  Grin Either shoot me a pm, or email, my address is in my sig.

Peace!
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 09:06:27 PM

Hi

Does anyone here provide multisig agent (escrow) service?
Using https://coinb.in/multisig/
Please get a new bitcoin key pair and post your public key here. (and keep your private key safe and secure)

I understand it correctly that you want that buyer and seller provide their sigs to the escrow and the escrow releases the coins to the seller then by using his signature? Sounds like normal escrow work if im correct and if it can be done via the website. Let me know and ill test it with you if you wish.

Though theres the risk that one party isnt giving the signature and the coins cant be revived. Im not so sure if the involvement of a third party has many advantages. What i can imagine is that problems might be cleared in private without involving scam accusations a little bit better with an escrow.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Skele

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:32:23 PM

Escrow.com very reliable.. specially when you are using western union
adz7

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:42:19 AM

Hi, Something very important has just struck me, There is no place to find a local escrow, Well there are other places but not here.
So I suggest a list, Here in services where you may come forward, If you wish to be an escrow, State your Reputability, and any fees you require.

I realize this is very important, Looking around the scam list, Everyone shakes their head saying "should have used an escrow"
But looking around I just see a few people scrambled around the forum offering this, Lets get it together.

EDIT - Thank you for generating this, I feel its important to do this, I have learned a lot, As regards to escrow holding/lending your coins, Personally I would not have my coins used in one deal for another. Many users have more info than is here, Do your homework before choosing someone, Check signature, post history, references and the like. This list is in no order. Thank you.

User                           Charge                      Thumbs Up                                Notes, Links & Reputation
Hightower                     0.5%                            -                                            http://thrucoin.com
Gweedo                        0.5%                                                                          Gweedo's escrow
AnonX            Free, donations accepted             -                                             OTC Rating In Signature
Squall1066                Fees + Tips               See Trust Rating                                          Me!
tgmarks                Short term for free                   -                                       Done $10k plus trading here
tenakha                  1% (for UK)                           -                                      Does buying and selling of BTC
juggalodarkclow            Free/Tips                       -                                                Escrow Thread
caffeinewriter               Tips                             -                                                  Hero Member
vescudero               0.5% (or Tips)                  -                             You don't know him, where have you been ?!?!
John (John K.)               1.5%                            +7                                 Gone AWOL, still holding members money.
Kluge                        Free/Tips                         +1                              Donator. OTC and Escrow links in signature.
finkleshnorts                 Free/Tips                    -                                Hero Member.    List Of Honest Traders.
Maidak                        Free                            -                                                   Escrow Thread
Nolo                          Free/Tips                    -                                        P.M for more info. Can hold Alt Coins too.
Crazyates                     Ask                        -                                              List Of Honest Traders.
DannyHamilton               Free                      +1                                     Hero Member. Escrow Thread.
deadweasel       Free (limited time only)              -                                   DW's Free Escrow
idev                                0.5%                      -                                 Site with reputation here.
PsychoticBoy               Free/Tips                        -                                                         Staff
felipelalli                        3%                          -                              BRAZIL ONLY. spamkids@gmail.com (SPAMKIDS??)
Herodes                      0.5%                              -                             Escrow Thread  (Not in English)
sayulita                       1%                         -                            www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org or Escrow Thread
ninjaboon                    0.5%                       -                                                   btc-asia.com
mjester93                       Free                          -   
whitenight639              Tx Fees/Tips                   -   
FlipPro                             1-3%                     -                                                 Escrow Thread
escrow.ms                     Tips                         -                                                    Escrow Thread
CoinGuard                      1%                       -                                                Escrow Thread
SebastianJu                   Tips                       -   
Sheldor333                Free/Tips               -   
wakasaki808               Tx Fees/Tips                -   
sandrig                          See Link                -                                                 Escrow Thread
2dogs                             0.5%                -   
Tomatocage                       1%                 -   
TECSHARE                       1%                 -   
Dabs                             1-2%                  -                                       http://pastebin.com/aitucztZ   http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=aitucztZ
OutCast3k                     See Link                 -                                               https://coinb.in/multisig/
Anon136                            Ask                  -                                        https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
CanaryInTheMine          0.5% (minimum)            -                                    Donator. See trust rating.

OP thanks so much for posting this ! I appreciate the time taken to put this list together, you are really helping the Bitcoin community and newbies like myself to this forum by posting an established list of escrows - much appreciated!
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 02:22:11 AM

I have over 4,200 successful escrows with over 1,800 different bitcoiners! My service is free and my wallet is secured with paper codes on LB exchange.

You can contact me by starting a trade with any of my ads: My reputation and contact page.

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:10:21 AM

I now offer an escrow service. Rep Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=340642.0
Let me know if you have any questions.

ramkumar

Activity: 603

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:03:57 AM

Thanks for great list. i
m always prefer escrow Smiley
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 03:38:02 PM

Now offering escrow for anything .01 to 1 BTC.  1% fee

PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:18:56 PM

Still providing Escrow, for free (tips are much appreciated).
Very secure Escrow through the use of paper wallets.

Cheers
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:49:10 PM

I now offer an escrow service. Rep Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=340642.0
Let me know if you have any questions.

I have over 4,200 successful escrows with over 1,800 different bitcoiners! My service is free and my wallet is secured with paper codes on LB exchange.

You can contact me by starting a trade with any of my ads: My reputation and contact page.

I am offering escrow for no fees. Donations always welcome, though! I am available pretty much anytime except while I'm sleeping.  Grin Either shoot me a pm, or email, my address is in my sig.

Peace!

I provide free escrow service for deals up to 1 BTC.

0,5% fee for 1 BTC+:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563178

Added you all to the list.

Hello. I no longer offer escrow services. No time.
Taken you off, let me know if/when you want to be added again.

coinbroker

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:31:30 AM

thanks for the list, pretty useful... Grin
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:54:03 AM

I provide escrow service, especially for Altcoins trade:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=392559.msg4230125#msg4230125
thanks.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 03:07:24 PM

I provide free escrow services (some exceptions)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631008.0

Thanks Smiley
soapmodem

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:53:21 AM

Very useful list. Thanks, squall Smiley
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120