Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signalpush.com Binary Options - Legendary Auto Trader - 1801 $ profit  (Read 6495 times)
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 01:36:13 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 09:16:36 AM by vortexz

Hello everyone.I'm sure many of you heard of binary options before, a simplified forex way to make money.
It sounds simple but those who tried it already know how complicated binary options can be.
I have recently subscribed to an binary options Auto Trader, named Legendary BOT.

it has an amazing overall performance of 80 % win rate and is verified by SignalPush and can be checked on this link here:
https://www.signalpush.com/performance/legendarybotstp/index.php?mode=martingale

t is using a martingale step, if it losses the initial trade it may fire a martingale trade (double the initial trade size) and most of the times it wins the martingales.the overall performance is pretty solid, it wins lots and lots of trades.

I was trading at 50 $ (regular) - 100$ (martingale) but since I already made some nice profits with the auto trader I have increased my trade size to 100 $ - 200 $

If anyone have any questions and would like to join the program don't hesitate to contact me either by PM or by skype vortexz171

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 01:48:58 PM

Thanks for the thread. It's really cool to test this software and martingale in options, mainly martingale is in use in Dice sites. Software must be well developed to use it in options, otherwise you can loose a lot  Grin
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 01:56:39 PM

ive never bothered to learn how binary options and forex stuff worked, mind pming me some more info on how this bot works and what it does? I'm a bit interested in it.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
goosoodude

Activity: 584

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:01:10 PM

ive never bothered to learn how binary options and forex stuff worked, mind pming me some more info on how this bot works and what it does? I'm a bit interested in it.

Binary options is gambling discussed as trading in simple terms. It works like this: You predict if something that's trading goes up or down in n amount of time. If your prediction is correct you receive back your 'investment' + ~80% 'profit'. If your prediction is wrong it's a total loss.

That's why they are called binary options. There are only two ways: Option #1 Instant profit, Option #2 total loss.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:06:01 PM

so its like dice, but with currency prices. thats actually pretty neat, I might take a look at that bot later on and put some money in it when I have some to spare

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Indamuck

Merit: 554

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:40:59 PM

This is best called a Magic Mystery Money-losing Machine.

Wrapped up with common gambling tools like martingale betting, binary options, and of course that widow-maker of gambler lore: Forex.

So ... if you want to SPEND money, to BUY a system to LOSE money, step right up and have a look.

OP is performing a public service: Separating fools from their money. Because we all know, fools shouldn't have any money

Thanks OP!
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:52:34 PM

the software using by this auto trader was developed in order to pick only the trades with highest probability of winning, as the current performance speaks for itself : it wins in 80 % of the cases, so actually, this is pretty safe, much safer as some of you said "dice games".
assuming you have a 1.000 $ ballance, you would trade 40 $ per regular and 80 $ per martingale.the software never lost more than 2 sets of trades in a row, so your ballance would have never dropped lower than 760 $, but you would have gained a nice profit since most of the trades are winning.

And the profit is there and proved, assuming you would have traded 50$ regular and 100$ martingale per trade, starting of 1st of June, by today, 11th of June you would have already made a profit of about 300 $ which is preatty neat, for not having to do anything, in less than 11 days.
t
http://gyazo.com/319f5b5b916585063412ce738b6ef770
as you can see it is rated #1 on SignalPush leaderboard.

https://www.signalpush.com/providers/legendarybotstp/ this is the link where you can sign up for the Auto Trader
It has a monthly subcription of 100 $

Anyway, for anyone interested just send me a PM and I will send you my skype username.

best of luck to you all
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 03:04:32 PM

So,you sell this software or what do you offer?
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 03:08:16 PM

the software is not for sale, you can pay a monthly subcription in order to benefit from it's trades.
https://www.signalpush.com/providers/legendarybotstp/
melody82

Activity: 378
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 03:11:14 PM

Just to be clear, this is for FOREX, or alt coins, or what?  It looks like forex.  The fact that it is in the gambling section worries me a little bit Tongue

I am not familiar with signal push, although this bot looks interesting.  I will be monitoring this thread, to see if any one actually tries this out and has success.
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 03:16:40 PM

Just to be clear, this is for FOREX, or alt coins, or what?  It looks like forex.  The fact that it is in the gambling section worries me a little bit Tongue

I am not familiar with signal push, although this bot looks interesting.  I will be monitoring this thread, to see if any one actually tries this out and has success.

Binary Options is a simplified Forex, but since it involves a certain risk, it can be considered as GAMBLING.But a more controled kind of gambling, where a good trader, or a good developed Auto Trader as in our case, can turn the odds in our favor  !

like I said before, the software is not for sale, you only have to pay a modest ammount per month to try it,and as long as you are happy with the profits you gain from it you can keep the subcription active, otherwise you can just cancel it.

As for trying it, I am trying it right now and I have succes.

I will keep you guys updated with the upcoming results.
Indamuck

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 04:16:03 PM

Just to be clear, this is for FOREX, or alt coins, or what?  It looks like forex.  The fact that it is in the gambling section worries me a little bit Tongue

I am not familiar with signal push, although this bot looks interesting.  I will be monitoring this thread, to see if any one actually tries this out and has success.

Binary Options is a simplified Forex, but since it involves a certain risk, it can be considered as GAMBLING.But a more controled kind of gambling, where a good trader, or a good developed Auto Trader as in our case, can turn the odds in our favor  !

like I said before, the software is not for sale, you only have to pay a modest ammount per month to try it,and as long as you are happy with the profits you gain from it you can keep the subcription active, otherwise you can just cancel it.

Binary options are NOT 'a simplified forex.' (Binary options are a derivative instrument, with no inherent relationship with forex, per se.)

I'm not going to waste my time dissecting OP's claims - It's not worth my time, so I'll keep it real simple.

OP is either a scam artist, or a complete DUPE who is shilling for a scam artist. Your best bet is to ignore this thread and move along ...
melody82

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:21:43 PM

Binary options are NOT 'a simplified forex.' (Binary options are a derivative instrument, with no inherent relationship with forex, per se.)

I'm not going to waste my time dissecting OP's claims - It's not worth my time, so I'll keep it real simple.

OP is either a scam artist, or a complete DUPE who is shilling for a scam artist. Your best bet is to ignore this thread and move along ...

But why is it a scam?  Is it not possible to have a bot be successful on options trading?  honestly I have no experience with this thing, so your insights are very valuable.  It snot that I don't believe you, I just would like to know why.

And to op, does this use leveraged trading?  I assume it does because that seems to be the standard for forex, but I am not sure.
Indamuck

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:37:07 PM

But why is it a scam?  Is it not possible to have a bot be successful on options trading?  honestly I have no experience with this thing, so your insights are very valuable.  It snot that I don't believe you, I just would like to know why.

And to op, does this use leveraged trading?  I assume it does because that seems to be the standard for forex, but I am not sure.

I am a seasoned trader and finance professional. And I don't have time to educate everybody for free in online chat forums sorry. I've heard the spiel a million times before. People sell these 'systems' to daytraders all the time ... it is an outright scam.

You've been warned.

If you are curious, and have some coin to blow, rent the thing, and learn the hard way.
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:07:42 PM

why are you calling this a scam ? have you seen the performance of the bot ? have you tested it ? why are you speaking without having any experience related to the service ?
Indamuck

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:25:48 PM

why are you calling this a scam ? have you seen the performance of the bot ? have you tested it ? why are you speaking without having any experience related to the service ?

Like I said, I'm a seasoned trader, licensed professional, and I've seen this before a thousand times.

Go f*ck yourself.
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:05:04 PM

and I am a trader myself, I am trading binary options for more than 3 years already, I know what I'm doing
But at least I am not such a jerk as your are and I know how to behave and why not go f*** yourself instead ?
Indamuck

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:52:14 PM

and I am a trader myself, I am trading binary options for more than 3 years already, I know what I'm doing
But at least I am not such a jerk as your are and I know how to behave and why not go f*** yourself instead ?

Everybody and their brother's uncle is a 'trader.'

You are a liar and a scammer.

Buyer beware.
goosoodude

Activity: 584

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:59:51 PM

stockpair.com (which seems to be required to use the bot) doesn't accept bitcoin.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:19:27 PM

Everybody and their brother's uncle is a 'trader.'

You are a liar and a scammer.

Buyer beware.

on what proof are you making me a liar and a scammer dumbass ?
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:33:27 AM

The problem with these BOTS is that they seem to work really well on demo but in real accounts they can fail miserably. Reason being is that they usually execute trades during periods of high volatility and on demo there is no slippage but in real time there can be huge slippage.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:24:17 AM

The problem with these BOTS is that they seem to work really well on demo but in real accounts they can fail miserably. Reason being is that they usually execute trades during periods of high volatility and on demo there is no slippage but in real time there can be huge slippage.

the trades are executed on a real money account, and the performance you can see in the page is the real time performance it had during those trades.
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:46:02 PM

the trades are executed on a real money account, and the performance you can see in the page is the real time performance it had during those trades.

I noticed you put it in your signature? Are you the developer of that bot?

I never heard of SignalPush, hard to tell if its authentic and the trades are truly verified.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:00:40 PM

As promised, I am coming with updates for this week's trades

Today is regular win, regular lost and Martingale win which translate in 2 wins  0 losses, and a total profit of 268 $ in just 1 day.

As always, trades can be verified on SignalPush page https://www.signalpush.com/performance/legendarybotstp/index.php?mode=martingale
Deuceisgood

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:34:24 PM

Today is regular win, regular lost and Martingale win which translate in 2 wins  0 losses, and a total profit of 268 $ in just 1 day.

As always, trades can be verified on SignalPush page https://www.signalpush.com/performance/legendarybotstp/index.php?mode=martingale

A.  Technical signals are -EV. Trading costs eat you alive, etc. etc. This is proven, irrefutable fact.
B. Martingale is a LOSING system, inevitably.

Scammers use this combination - technicals + martingale -  to sell junk systems. It easy to run their system 5-6 times, and then present the best results as 'proof' that their 'system' works. Three bets using martingale demonstrated absolutely nothing.

I think the earlier poster was right ... this just reeks.

melody82

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:00:13 AM

But why is it a scam?  Is it not possible to have a bot be successful on options trading?  honestly I have no experience with this thing, so your insights are very valuable.  It snot that I don't believe you, I just would like to know why.

And to op, does this use leveraged trading?  I assume it does because that seems to be the standard for forex, but I am not sure.

I am a seasoned trader and finance professional. And I don't have time to educate everybody for free in online chat forums sorry. I've heard the spiel a million times before. People sell these 'systems' to daytraders all the time ... it is an outright scam.

You've been warned.

If you are curious, and have some coin to blow, rent the thing, and learn the hard way.

Uh huh.  So you are basically trolling the thread.  It is like when someone calls all cloud mining a ponzi.  Its just ridiculous.  I am sure you have a bridge to sell me too.  Look, calling something a scam and not backing it up with some sort of evidence is just as shady as a scam.  And I am no tasking for an "education", just for you to give even a thin shred of evidence to back up your claim.  I know for a FACT that bots can be very profitable, so at this point I am not inclined to believe you.

Edit:  See?  See what Deuce did there?  Now that is what I am talking about, he provides a REASON for his opinion.  Did he have to make a dissertation for me?  Send me to finishing school for four years?  No, he just typed a sentence.  This is what you do if you want to not be a troll, but coming in here and calling everyone foul names is no way to get people to believe you.
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:53:37 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 09:28:50 AM by vortexz

A.  Technical signals are -EV. Trading costs eat you alive, etc. etc. This is proven, irrefutable fact.
B. Martingale is a LOSING system, inevitably.

Scammers use this combination - technicals + martingale -  to sell junk systems. It easy to run their system 5-6 times, and then present the best results as 'proof' that their 'system' works. Three bets using martingale demonstrated absolutely nothing.

I think the earlier poster was right ... this just reeks.

this is only 1 step martingale, if it losses the martingale, the bot stops and waits for the next valid trade and starts off with a regular trade again.

this is not an infinite double up until you wipe your ballance.

you clearly don't know what you are talking about, this is not just a stupid gambling scheme, this is a well designed and calculated system to be profitable over time.

I haven't presented just 3 trades, I have presented all trades and you can also see the full history of trades on this link:  https://www.signalpush.com/performance/legendarybotstp/index.php?mode=martingale

the results spek for themselves, it's really easy to calculate the profits by looking at the results and you can see for yourself, just use your brains Tongue
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 10:26:41 AM

I wish you wouldnt contradict yourself with the second part of your sentence...  Roll Eyes

Anyway... i checked your images... the first one shows a loss of $38 actually. The second image shows a profit of $606. Your third image and your second one somehow show that you always bid more on winning bets than on losing bets. Im not sure a software could predict when its better to bid high because it will win.

The risk that you only took the good trades to show them is high unfortunately. Even when it works. Getting 80% back but having the chance to lose 100%? That means a house advantage of 10 or 20% (Im not sure how its calculated and dont bother to check.)

Thats hefty. On top the monthly fee. And do you have to pay trading fees on top?

Indamuck is right to warn. Things like that are VERY often scams. Though you will read everytime that someone tried it at the end. Mostly without the big luck.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 10:33:32 AM

Wow best profit i have seen. Lucky to you, but i don't believe with auto trade and i dont want spend my money just for buy auto trade. because when i use auto trade, i will lose my money Cheesy
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:14:44 AM

I wish you wouldnt contradict yourself with the second part of your sentence...  Roll Eyes

Anyway... i checked your images... the first one shows a loss of $38 actually. The second image shows a profit of $606. Your third image and your second one somehow show that you always bid more on winning bets than on losing bets. Im not sure a software could predict when its better to bid high because it will win.

The risk that you only took the good trades to show them is high unfortunately. Even when it works. Getting 80% back but having the chance to lose 100%? That means a house advantage of 10 or 20% (Im not sure how its calculated and dont bother to check.)

Thats hefty. On top the monthly fee. And do you have to pay trading fees on top?

Indamuck is right to warn. Things like that are VERY often scams. Though you will read everytime that someone tried it at the end. Mostly without the big luck.

I put the trade sizes myself for regular and martingale, then the software places the trades by himself according to my trade sizes.I have gradually increased my trading sizes as I was making more and more profits.Something called compounding, ever heard of it ?

How can you losee 100% when I only bet small chuncks of my total trading ballance ? If I have an 1.000 $ account, obviosuly I won't bet all my money on a signle trade, I will only bet 20-40 $ per trade, therefore my ballance will never wipe, but will slowly grow, as the Auto Trader wins most of the trades.
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:18:21 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 12:48:06 PM by vortexz

anyway, for those who didn't know you can also get a free month from SignalPush so you can try the bot for free and by next month you will be able to afford the monthly fee from the profits alone Tongue

https://signalpush.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200221615-How-Can-I-Get-Free-Binary-Option-Signals-or-API-credits-
Deuceisgood

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:02:30 PM

anyway, for those who didn't know you can also get a free month from SignalPush so you can try the bot for free and by next month you will be able to afford the monthly fee from the profits alone Tongue

https://signalpush.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200221615-How-Can-I-Get-Free-Binary-Option-Signals-or-API-credits-

Ten people try it. Six generate a loss and quit. Four show a profit and pay the 'fee.' Of course the explanation for the six losses is that they didn't implement it correctly, or they didn't implement it long enough, or they just got unlucky. The four profitable ones vouch for the system, and draw in ten more to 'give it a try.' Any account that trades this system forever will end up with a balance of ZERO. In the long run trading costs eat it alive. In the short-medium term it is more likely that undercapitalization and variance drop the account to ZERO. Meanwhile, the system seller is generating monthly fees through lie and deceit.

In rough outline, that is how this scam works.

vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:18:59 PM

Ten people try it. Six generate a loss and quit. Four show a profit and pay the 'fee.' Of course the explanation for the six losses is that they didn't implement it correctly, or they didn't implement it long enough, or they just got unlucky. The four profitable ones vouch for the system, and draw in ten more to 'give it a try.' Any account that trades this system forever will end up with a balance of ZERO. In the long run trading costs eat it alive. In the short-medium term it is more likely that undercapitalization and variance drop the account to ZERO. Meanwhile, the system seller is generating monthly fees through lie and deceit.

In rough outline, that is how this scam works.

how do you know all this ?are you a psihic or something ?
yoloer808

Activity: 288
Merit: 113

Web dev for hire

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:33:23 AM

I dont think that it it possible to predict what the market is going to do. If anyone could, they would already be billionaires and would not need to sell you such products.
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:56:14 AM

oh well, I can and the numbers speak for themselves
and it's not that easy to become a billionaire, trust me
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:00:43 AM

I don't know much about binary options , but I think OP has great results
I will educate myself more about binary options and I will keep following this thread
so maybe I can join binary option next month
is there anybody here tried that software ?
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:09:43 AM

update with latest trades from the auto trader , another 424 $ profits

again, trades can be verified on SignalPush https://www.signalpush.com/performance/legendarybotstp/index.php?mode=martingale

vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:15:37 PM

So I am making a summary for this week, my ballance is up to 7200 $, so anyone saying that the system ain't working, I am showing you proof that you are wrong !
It is constantly bringing me profits.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 09:51:46 AM

So you sell a cashcow bringing in 7200$ each week for 100$ a month to others. Dont you think that doesnt make very much sense?

And it says 40 trades max. You have way more trades in your stats.

I know how attracting stories like youres can be, so im sure one or the other will still try it.

vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:46:34 AM

So you sell a cashcow bringing in 7200$ each week for 100$ a month to others. Dont you think that doesnt make very much sense?

I know how attracting stories like youres can be, so im sure one or the other will still try it.

my profits are not 7200 $, that is my total ballance, my profits for this month is about 1000$
40 max trade is the ammount you can put in one trade, that means 40 $ regular and 80$ for martingale.
of course you can increase your trade size with a higher plan per month which is above 100$

clearly you have no ideea what you are talking about but that doesn't mean I am lying
If anything is unclear you can just ask instead of acussing and throwing words like "liar", "scammer" etc
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 08:45:27 PM

my profits are not 7200 $, that is my total ballance, my profits for this month is about 1000$
40 max trade is the ammount you can put in one trade, that means 40 $ regular and 80$ for martingale.
of course you can increase your trade size with a higher plan per month which is above 100$

clearly you have no ideea what you are talking about but that doesn't mean I am lying
If anything is unclear you can just ask instead of acussing and throwing words like "liar", "scammer" etc

I think you take me for another one. I never named you that way. I only know that trading doesnt work that way and i dont see how the software could decide so that its possible to make a constant profit.

vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:15:28 AM

updating this week with latest' results:

imgupload

profits : 736 $
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:53:25 PM

updating this week with latest' results:

imgupload

profits : 736 $

What time zone are those trades taken in? I want to verify it with my charts.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:44:15 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 06:39:56 PM by vortexz

GMT+2
trades are 100 % legit they can also be verified here:

https://www.signalpush.com/performance/legendarybotstp/index.php?mode=martingale

I will show you some trades just a bit later.
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:36:47 PM

Ok here are the last 2 trades taken by the Auto Trader:

This is a 5 minute EUR USD chart and trades taken are pointed by the arrows.

EUR/USD▲   25/6/2015 12:29:31   25/6/2015 12:34:31

and

EUR/USD▲   25/6/2015 09:39:30   25/6/2015 09:44:30   
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 09:13:25 PM

Ok here are the last 2 trades taken by the Auto Trader:

This is a 5 minute EUR USD chart and trades taken are pointed by the arrows.

EUR/USD▲   25/6/2015 12:29:31   25/6/2015 12:34:31

and

EUR/USD▲   25/6/2015 09:39:30   25/6/2015 09:44:30   

If this bot really could know a stop of a downtrend that perfectly then you could make a fortune on margin trading. Though i never saw a bot that could predict it so perfect all the time. And im into bot coding since some time now.

No one bought yet to show his experiences?

vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:19:51 PM

The Auto Trader has many rules and algos that can predict and avoid market waterfalls.

I do have some subscribers and they are very happy about it, they are making tons of profits each week.
I could ask one or two of them to come and share their experience into this thread.
Indamuck

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:24:53 AM

The Auto Trader has many rules and algos that can predict and avoid market waterfalls.

I do have some subscribers and they are very happy about it, they are making tons of profits each week.
I could ask one or two of them to come and share their experience into this thread.

This is a scam. See some of the earlier posts in this thread outlining how it works.
doogie

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:46:28 AM

Hi there, just joined here, wanted to share my experience with signalpush.

I to, lost a lot of money, over last few years, and Legendary was one of the ones that I lost money on.

I always knew that Legendary had a good system, but the emotions would keep causing large drawdown, which is a fault of mine as well.

I decided to try the Legendary bot v2 on Stockpair, because I could see good results, and I was assured this was a bot, with no human emotions involved.

I will share my honest, unbiased results here, I have no connection to Signalpush, or Legendary, but I do believe we all need to learn and keep trying.

The results can be verified from signalpush link https://www.signalpush.com/performance/legendarybotstp/index.php?mode=martingale

My results vary slightly, because I have had 3 rejected trades, which I understand happens on Stockpair, 2 would have won, 1 would have lost.

I also had one trade tied, that Legendary bot won, and on stockpair, ties are a loss.

I will put a space In between each days trading, so easier to follow, I cannot just paste whole trade history, because I have other trades of my own mixed
in, and will be impossible to follow.

8152201   EUR/USD▲   4/6/2015 09:19:35   4/6/2015 09:24:35   200.00   0.00   -200.00   Details
8152336   EUR/USD▲   4/6/2015 09:24:33   4/6/2015 09:29:33   400.00   712.00   312.00   Details
8155062   EUR/USD▲   4/6/2015 11:39:32   4/6/2015 11:44:32   200.00   356.00   156.00   Details
8156144   EUR/USD▼   4/6/2015 12:34:36   4/6/2015 12:39:36   200.00   356.00   156.00   Details
8158001   EUR/USD▲   4/6/2015 13:44:32   4/6/2015 13:49:32   200.00   0.00   -200.00   Details
8158173   EUR/USD▲   4/6/2015 13:49:32   4/6/2015 13:54:32   400.00   712.00   312.00   Details

8199332   EUR/USD▼   8/6/2015 11:44:33   8/6/2015 11:49:33   200.00   356.00   156.00   Details
8199500   EUR/USD▼   8/6/2015 11:49:56   8/6/2015 11:54:56   400.00   712.00   312.00   Details

8216377   EUR/USD▲   9/6/2015 08:44:50   9/6/2015 08:49:50   150.00   0.00   -150.00   Details
8216485   EUR/USD▲   9/6/2015 08:49:32   9/6/2015 08:54:32   300.00   534.00   234.00   Details

8227541   EUR/USD▼   10/6/2015 00:19:31   10/6/2015 00:24:31   150.00   0.00   -150.00   Details
8227582   EUR/USD▼   10/6/2015 00:24:30   10/6/2015 00:29:30   300.00   534.00   234.00   Details
8235495   EUR/USD▼   10/6/2015 09:29:30   10/6/2015 09:34:30   150.00   267.00   117.00   Details

8245532   EUR/USD▲   11/6/2015 03:34:32   11/6/2015 03:39:32   300.00   534.00   234.00   Details
8246092   EUR/USD▲   11/6/2015 04:04:54   11/6/2015 04:09:54   300.00   0.00   -300.00   Details
8256579   EUR/USD▼   11/6/2015 14:44:30   11/6/2015 14:49:30   300.00   0.00   -300.00   Details
8256660   EUR/USD▼   11/6/2015 14:49:30   11/6/2015 14:54:30   600.00   0.00   -600.00   Details

8269294   EUR/USD▲   12/6/2015 04:49:38   12/6/2015 04:54:38   300.00   0.00   -300.00   Details

8298441   EUR/USD▼   15/6/2015 11:59:57   15/6/2015 12:04:57   300.00   534.00   234.00   Details
8298990   EUR/USD▼   15/6/2015 12:24:30   15/6/2015 12:29:30   300.00   0.00   -300.00   Details
8299133   EUR/USD▼   15/6/2015 12:29:30   15/6/2015 12:34:30   800.00   1424.00   624.00   Details

8316859   EUR/USD▲   16/6/2015 10:14:56   16/6/2015 10:19:56   300.00   0.00   -300.00   Details
8317009   EUR/USD▲   16/6/2015 10:19:30   16/6/2015 10:24:30   800.00   1424.00   624.00   Details
8320145   EUR/USD▼   16/6/2015 12:59:43   16/6/2015 13:04:43   300.00   534.00   234.00   Details

8332422   EUR/USD▼   17/6/2015 04:14:56   17/6/2015 04:19:56   200.00   356.00   156.00   Details

8350526   EUR/USD▼   18/6/2015 04:14:31   18/6/2015 04:19:31   200.00   356.00   156.00   Details
8350748   EUR/USD▼   18/6/2015 04:19:46   18/6/2015 04:24:46   400.00   0.00   -400.00   Details

8392532   EUR/USD▲   22/6/2015 03:59:31   22/6/2015 04:04:31   250.00   445.00   195.00   Details

8413123   EUR/USD▲   23/6/2015 02:14:30   23/6/2015 02:19:30   250.00   445.00   195.00   Details
8416145   EUR/USD▲   23/6/2015 05:54:35   23/6/2015 05:59:35   500.00   890.00   390.00   Details

8447996   EUR/USD▲   25/6/2015 02:39:30   25/6/2015 02:44:30   250.00   445.00   195.00   Details
8450308   EUR/USD▲   25/6/2015 05:29:31   25/6/2015 05:34:31   250.00   445.00   195.00   Details

Total profit so far 2531, minus cost of service.

I have a 300 trade size plan, as you can see, I try to adjust anywhere from 150 to 300, for the first trade, and from 300 to 800 for mg.
Going forward, I will keep trade size between 250 to 300 first trade, and 500 to 800 mg., based on 20k acct. size.

I am very happy so far, will continue to update here weekly, Thanks Doug  Smiley Smiley
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:38:47 AM

This is a scam. See some of the earlier posts in this thread outlining how it works.

have you tried it ?no ? how can you "review"  it as a scam then ?
Indamuck

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:21:03 AM

have you tried it ?no ? how can you "review"  it as a scam then ?

I've seen it before. Many times. Scam.

It's kind of like walking down the sidewalk in Vegas, and seeing a guy running three-card monty. The guy will be running his own little variation, throw in some humor and fancy sleight of hand. In the end it still three-card monty.
moneymaking1

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:16:18 AM

A week ago i started to use signalpush legendarybotstp services. I must say i was very sceptical but now after i look at my binary option account status, i must say i am very impressed by it's performance and if things will continue to develop like this, i will make a lot of money (let's hope). Atleast till now, the provider and the bot has proved himself (for me). Those Who are not in the business can just speculate and troll  Grin

Later i will come with a screenshot of my trades  Cheesy
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 12:10:12 PM

I think you should be able to proof your signals by posting them on here the minute they happen. You should be able to do so. And nothing could be faked then anymore. Would be a better proof when you show the signals work the way you claim them to work.

vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:56:09 PM

what's the difference of posting them when they happen or later ? you can still verify them on your own charts.
moneymaking1

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:06:58 PM

And here is my account status from 22 june when i joined and started to receive signals till today .

http://s28.postimg.org/eryrxfwdp/trade_from_22_29june.jpg

I don't want to prove anything...the system is working.

Thank you vortexz  Grin
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 08:07:37 PM

what's the difference of posting them when they happen or later ? you can still verify them on your own charts.

It makes all the difference. When you post them the minute your signal gets triggered then you cant make up things and "create" a good outcome afterwards. Your time of posting and the bet would be the proof.

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:27:51 PM

I think that this bot works very similar to the "Million Dollar Pips" bot which was popular with metatrader with forex a few years back.

The bot actually was profitable because it basically took contration trades against the market when there was a large spike in the market. Usually it worked. But what happened was brokers were losing a lot of money with the bot and they started disabling the trades or delaying trades during certain market conditions, not the bot is no longer profitable.

You can search for it and there are a few people still running the bot but it hasn't been profitable.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
doogie

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:38:53 AM

Hi guys, I understand why you don't believe that this bot will work long term, I have tried many systems as well that don't work.

If this bot fails, I will be the first to report it here.

I cannot post results as soon as trade taken, because I am busy, but I will try to update daily, if a trade was taken.

Today I got 2 winners, no losses, profit today was 390, so total profit is now 2921.

We might not get many trades for rest of week, because of Greece.

8483087   EUR/USD▲   29/6/2015 01:49:31   29/6/2015 01:54:31   250.00   445.00   195.00   Details
8485015   EUR/USD▼   29/6/2015 04:44:30   29/6/2015 04:49:30   250.00   445.00   195.00   Details

Thanks Doug
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:07:32 AM

Hi guys, I understand why you don't believe that this bot will work long term, I have tried many systems as well that don't work.

I cannot post results as soon as trade taken, because I am busy, but I will try to update daily, if a trade was taken.

Today I got 2 winners, no losses, profit today was 390, so total profit is now 2921.

8483087   EUR/USD▲   29/6/2015 01:49:31   29/6/2015 01:54:31   250.00   445.00   195.00   Details
8485015   EUR/USD▼   29/6/2015 04:44:30   29/6/2015 04:49:30   250.00   445.00   195.00   Details

Thanks Doug

So this bot only opens 5 minute option trades? Does it open any 1 minute or 60 minute trades?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:07:04 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 07:18:22 AM by vortexz

Thanks Doug

So this bot only opens 5 minute option trades? Does it open any 1 minute or 60 minute trades?

yes, 5 minutes only.
the strategy was designed from ground up for EUR/USD 5 minute expiries.
It may work on other assets and expiries like 15,30,60 minutes but not as well.
meadefreling

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 03:26:04 PM

I am interested in your binary bot, does it on all the binary platform? Is it a free bot or paid?

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:31:00 PM

I am interested in your binary bot, does it on all the binary platform? Is it a free bot or paid?

Didn't you read the original post? Its not free its a paid bot.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:23:45 PM

we now have an offer giving free 1 month trial to every new user.limited spots available !

https://www.signalpush.com/providers/index.php?mode=month
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:00:39 PM

we now have an offer giving free 1 month trial to every new user.limited spots available !

https://www.signalpush.com/providers/index.php?mode=month

How does this actually work?  How much capital do you have to put into the trading exchange?  It sounds more complicated than just running a trading bot.  I mean, you probably have to actually know about trading theory and stuff to even set any of this up?  Is there a guide anywhere?

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:02:23 PM

no you don't need to know much, just ask SignalPush chat and they will guide you.
doogie

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:01:56 AM

Hi, its me again

Today we had a regular loss, and a mg loss, and no wins.

8524842   EUR/USD▲   30/6/2015 10:59:35   30/6/2015 11:04:35   250.00   0.00   -250.00   Details
8525050   EUR/USD▲   30/6/2015 11:04:31   30/6/2015 11:09:31   500.00   0.00   -500.00   Details

So lost 750 today, total profit overall is 2171.

Thanks doug
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 05:00:19 AM

Hi, its me again

Today we had a regular loss, and a mg loss, and no wins.

8524842   EUR/USD▲   30/6/2015 10:59:35   30/6/2015 11:04:35   250.00   0.00   -250.00   Details
8525050   EUR/USD▲   30/6/2015 11:04:31   30/6/2015 11:09:31   500.00   0.00   -500.00   Details

So lost 750 today, total profit overall is 2171.

Thanks doug

yap, the system can lose as well, it's impossible to win all the time.
this shows how transparent we are and we are not afraid to post the loosers as well
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 12:22:04 PM

Thanks Doug

Did you try to withdraw your funds completely? Its something i read about the broker used. Web of Trust users complained. So you might check if you actually are possible to withdraw your funds. You should be in plus already, so maybe try it. You can depost again later.

moneymaking1

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:38:28 PM

Yesterday not a very good day with those 2 trades but we recovered today.

Good earnings.
doogie

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:06:34 PM

http://s1.postimg.org/ioru3l84f/Screenshot_367.png

Here is screenshot for my account's last few trades.

Won 2 trades July 1, with no losses, so won 390 on July 1, total profit 2561.

Thanks Doug
moneymaking1

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:07:37 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 08:30:26 AM by moneymaking1

Profitable day yesterday. One shoot , one kill -> ITM

and july looks like this till now;

http://s2.postimg.org/wy8fu99m1/july3.jpg

3 trades from bot, combined with what i put myself manually.

Smiley
moneymaking1

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:15:15 PM

And here are the trades for 6 july.

http://s22.postimg.org/ubvcoyli9/stock06_07.jpg

Good luck
doogie

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:03:36 AM

http://s22.postimg.org/56kmtzq75/Screenshot_372.jpg
free adult image hosting

This is my trades June 30-July 6(today).

Please disregard the Dow and S&P trades, those were mine.

Total profit June 4 - 30 is 2171.

I will now do a professional journal, showing daily and overall profit.

DATE   TRADES    DAILY PROFIT   OVERALL PROFIT

July 1       2              +390                +2561

July 6       4              +275                +2836

Doug  Grin
doogie

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:05:15 AM

http://s13.postimg.org/tyv5bijvr/Screenshot_375_july7stockpair.jpg
free upload

DATE   TRADES   DAILY PROFIT   OVERALL PROFIT

July 7       2              173.50              3009.50

Another profitable day

Doug 
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 08:15:33 AM

free upload

DATE   TRADES   DAILY PROFIT   OVERALL PROFIT

July 7       2              173.50              3009.50

Another profitable day

Doug 
[/quote

Please try to withdraw 1 or 2k and let us know what happened. You only earned that money when you really can get it on your bank account. And theres at least a risk that you wont be able to.

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:55:50 PM

Is this auto trader real?
Anyone tried this before? It is hard to believe that auto trader can net you consistent profit.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: