Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:10:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signalpush.com Binary Options - Legendary Auto Trader - 1801 $ profit  (Read 6497 times)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:33:27 AM

The problem with these BOTS is that they seem to work really well on demo but in real accounts they can fail miserably. Reason being is that they usually execute trades during periods of high volatility and on demo there is no slippage but in real time there can be huge slippage.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:24:17 AM

The problem with these BOTS is that they seem to work really well on demo but in real accounts they can fail miserably. Reason being is that they usually execute trades during periods of high volatility and on demo there is no slippage but in real time there can be huge slippage.

the trades are executed on a real money account, and the performance you can see in the page is the real time performance it had during those trades.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:46:02 PM

the trades are executed on a real money account, and the performance you can see in the page is the real time performance it had during those trades.

I noticed you put it in your signature? Are you the developer of that bot?

I never heard of SignalPush, hard to tell if its authentic and the trades are truly verified.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:00:40 PM

As promised, I am coming with updates for this week's trades

Today is regular win, regular lost and Martingale win which translate in 2 wins  0 losses, and a total profit of 268 $ in just 1 day.

As always, trades can be verified on SignalPush page https://www.signalpush.com/performance/legendarybotstp/index.php?mode=martingale
Deuceisgood

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:34:24 PM

Today is regular win, regular lost and Martingale win which translate in 2 wins  0 losses, and a total profit of 268 $ in just 1 day.

As always, trades can be verified on SignalPush page https://www.signalpush.com/performance/legendarybotstp/index.php?mode=martingale

A.  Technical signals are -EV. Trading costs eat you alive, etc. etc. This is proven, irrefutable fact.
B. Martingale is a LOSING system, inevitably.

Scammers use this combination - technicals + martingale -  to sell junk systems. It easy to run their system 5-6 times, and then present the best results as 'proof' that their 'system' works. Three bets using martingale demonstrated absolutely nothing.

I think the earlier poster was right ... this just reeks.

melody82

Activity: 378
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:00:13 AM

Just to be clear, this is for FOREX, or alt coins, or what?  It looks like forex.  The fact that it is in the gambling section worries me a little bit Tongue

I am not familiar with signal push, although this bot looks interesting.  I will be monitoring this thread, to see if any one actually tries this out and has success.

Binary Options is a simplified Forex, but since it involves a certain risk, it can be considered as GAMBLING.But a more controled kind of gambling, where a good trader, or a good developed Auto Trader as in our case, can turn the odds in our favor  !

like I said before, the software is not for sale, you only have to pay a modest ammount per month to try it,and as long as you are happy with the profits you gain from it you can keep the subcription active, otherwise you can just cancel it.

As for trying it, I am trying it right now and I have succes.

I will keep you guys updated with the upcoming results.

Binary options are NOT 'a simplified forex.' (Binary options are a derivative instrument, with no inherent relationship with forex, per se.)

I'm not going to waste my time dissecting OP's claims - It's not worth my time, so I'll keep it real simple.

OP is either a scam artist, or a complete DUPE who is shilling for a scam artist. Your best bet is to ignore this thread and move along ...

But why is it a scam?  Is it not possible to have a bot be successful on options trading?  honestly I have no experience with this thing, so your insights are very valuable.  It snot that I don't believe you, I just would like to know why.

And to op, does this use leveraged trading?  I assume it does because that seems to be the standard for forex, but I am not sure.

I am a seasoned trader and finance professional. And I don't have time to educate everybody for free in online chat forums sorry. I've heard the spiel a million times before. People sell these 'systems' to daytraders all the time ... it is an outright scam.

You've been warned.

If you are curious, and have some coin to blow, rent the thing, and learn the hard way.

Uh huh.  So you are basically trolling the thread.  It is like when someone calls all cloud mining a ponzi.  Its just ridiculous.  I am sure you have a bridge to sell me too.  Look, calling something a scam and not backing it up with some sort of evidence is just as shady as a scam.  And I am no tasking for an "education", just for you to give even a thin shred of evidence to back up your claim.  I know for a FACT that bots can be very profitable, so at this point I am not inclined to believe you.

Edit:  See?  See what Deuce did there?  Now that is what I am talking about, he provides a REASON for his opinion.  Did he have to make a dissertation for me?  Send me to finishing school for four years?  No, he just typed a sentence.  This is what you do if you want to not be a troll, but coming in here and calling everyone foul names is no way to get people to believe you.
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:53:37 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 09:28:50 AM by vortexz

A.  Technical signals are -EV. Trading costs eat you alive, etc. etc. This is proven, irrefutable fact.
B. Martingale is a LOSING system, inevitably.

Scammers use this combination - technicals + martingale -  to sell junk systems. It easy to run their system 5-6 times, and then present the best results as 'proof' that their 'system' works. Three bets using martingale demonstrated absolutely nothing.

I think the earlier poster was right ... this just reeks.

this is only 1 step martingale, if it losses the martingale, the bot stops and waits for the next valid trade and starts off with a regular trade again.

this is not an infinite double up until you wipe your ballance.

you clearly don't know what you are talking about, this is not just a stupid gambling scheme, this is a well designed and calculated system to be profitable over time.

I haven't presented just 3 trades, I have presented all trades and you can also see the full history of trades on this link:  https://www.signalpush.com/performance/legendarybotstp/index.php?mode=martingale

the results spek for themselves, it's really easy to calculate the profits by looking at the results and you can see for yourself, just use your brains Tongue
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 10:26:41 AM

But at least I am not such a jerk as your are and I know how to behave and why not go f*** yourself instead ?

I wish you wouldnt contradict yourself with the second part of your sentence...  Roll Eyes

Anyway... i checked your images... the first one shows a loss of $38 actually. The second image shows a profit of $606. Your third image and your second one somehow show that you always bid more on winning bets than on losing bets. Im not sure a software could predict when its better to bid high because it will win.

The risk that you only took the good trades to show them is high unfortunately. Even when it works. Getting 80% back but having the chance to lose 100%? That means a house advantage of 10 or 20% (Im not sure how its calculated and dont bother to check.)

Thats hefty. On top the monthly fee. And do you have to pay trading fees on top?

Indamuck is right to warn. Things like that are VERY often scams. Though you will read everytime that someone tried it at the end. Mostly without the big luck.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 10:33:32 AM

Wow best profit i have seen. Lucky to you, but i don't believe with auto trade and i dont want spend my money just for buy auto trade. because when i use auto trade, i will lose my money Cheesy
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:14:44 AM

But at least I am not such a jerk as your are and I know how to behave and why not go f*** yourself instead ?

I wish you wouldnt contradict yourself with the second part of your sentence...  Roll Eyes

Anyway... i checked your images... the first one shows a loss of $38 actually. The second image shows a profit of $606. Your third image and your second one somehow show that you always bid more on winning bets than on losing bets. Im not sure a software could predict when its better to bid high because it will win.

The risk that you only took the good trades to show them is high unfortunately. Even when it works. Getting 80% back but having the chance to lose 100%? That means a house advantage of 10 or 20% (Im not sure how its calculated and dont bother to check.)

Thats hefty. On top the monthly fee. And do you have to pay trading fees on top?

Indamuck is right to warn. Things like that are VERY often scams. Though you will read everytime that someone tried it at the end. Mostly without the big luck.

I put the trade sizes myself for regular and martingale, then the software places the trades by himself according to my trade sizes.I have gradually increased my trading sizes as I was making more and more profits.Something called compounding, ever heard of it ?

How can you losee 100% when I only bet small chuncks of my total trading ballance ? If I have an 1.000 $ account, obviosuly I won't bet all my money on a signle trade, I will only bet 20-40 $ per trade, therefore my ballance will never wipe, but will slowly grow, as the Auto Trader wins most of the trades.
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:18:21 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 12:48:06 PM by vortexz

anyway, for those who didn't know you can also get a free month from SignalPush so you can try the bot for free and by next month you will be able to afford the monthly fee from the profits alone Tongue

https://signalpush.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200221615-How-Can-I-Get-Free-Binary-Option-Signals-or-API-credits-
Deuceisgood

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:02:30 PM

anyway, for those who didn't know you can also get a free month from SignalPush so you can try the bot for free and by next month you will be able to afford the monthly fee from the profits alone Tongue

https://signalpush.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200221615-How-Can-I-Get-Free-Binary-Option-Signals-or-API-credits-

Ten people try it. Six generate a loss and quit. Four show a profit and pay the 'fee.' Of course the explanation for the six losses is that they didn't implement it correctly, or they didn't implement it long enough, or they just got unlucky. The four profitable ones vouch for the system, and draw in ten more to 'give it a try.' Any account that trades this system forever will end up with a balance of ZERO. In the long run trading costs eat it alive. In the short-medium term it is more likely that undercapitalization and variance drop the account to ZERO. Meanwhile, the system seller is generating monthly fees through lie and deceit.

In rough outline, that is how this scam works.

vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:18:59 PM

Ten people try it. Six generate a loss and quit. Four show a profit and pay the 'fee.' Of course the explanation for the six losses is that they didn't implement it correctly, or they didn't implement it long enough, or they just got unlucky. The four profitable ones vouch for the system, and draw in ten more to 'give it a try.' Any account that trades this system forever will end up with a balance of ZERO. In the long run trading costs eat it alive. In the short-medium term it is more likely that undercapitalization and variance drop the account to ZERO. Meanwhile, the system seller is generating monthly fees through lie and deceit.

In rough outline, that is how this scam works.

how do you know all this ?are you a psihic or something ?
yoloer808

Activity: 288
Merit: 113

Web dev for hire

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:33:23 AM

I dont think that it it possible to predict what the market is going to do. If anyone could, they would already be billionaires and would not need to sell you such products.
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:56:14 AM

oh well, I can and the numbers speak for themselves
and it's not that easy to become a billionaire, trust me
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:00:43 AM

I don't know much about binary options , but I think OP has great results
I will educate myself more about binary options and I will keep following this thread
so maybe I can join binary option next month
is there anybody here tried that software ?
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:09:43 AM

update with latest trades from the auto trader , another 424 $ profits

again, trades can be verified on SignalPush https://www.signalpush.com/performance/legendarybotstp/index.php?mode=martingale

vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:15:37 PM

So I am making a summary for this week, my ballance is up to 7200 $, so anyone saying that the system ain't working, I am showing you proof that you are wrong !
It is constantly bringing me profits.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 09:51:46 AM

So you sell a cashcow bringing in 7200$ each week for 100$ a month to others. Dont you think that doesnt make very much sense?

And it says 40 trades max. You have way more trades in your stats.

I know how attracting stories like youres can be, so im sure one or the other will still try it.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
vortexz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:46:34 AM

So you sell a cashcow bringing in 7200$ each week for 100$ a month to others. Dont you think that doesnt make very much sense?

And it says 40 trades max. You have way more trades in your stats.

I know how attracting stories like youres can be, so im sure one or the other will still try it.

my profits are not 7200 $, that is my total ballance, my profits for this month is about 1000$
40 max trade is the ammount you can put in one trade, that means 40 $ regular and 80$ for martingale.
of course you can increase your trade size with a higher plan per month which is above 100$

clearly you have no ideea what you are talking about but that doesn't mean I am lying
If anything is unclear you can just ask instead of acussing and throwing words like "liar", "scammer" etc
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: