Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do Fury user's want a mac wallet?
Yes - 14 (31.8%)
No - 7 (15.9%)
Don't Care - 23 (52.3%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FURY - Y.E.P V1.3 New Wallet :o [ANN]  (Read 69349 times)
Yep-Dev-Jay (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Working with Fury is my Life Long Project

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:10:27 PM

Github Source updated
Wallet link updated
Virustotal updated

Checkpoint's Added Wink
POS rewards Added

Thanks

PLEASE UPDATE BEFORE BLOCK 2020

So there is another new wallet that we need to update to? Is the link in the OP? Because I downloaded some new wallet last night at block 2013 and my wallet is still out of sync but it says it's only on block 2017 the wallet I'm using

Wallet & source was updated today

Links on op

Thanks
Alright but that still didn't answer my question really because the wallet pic in the OP is the wallet I downloaded last night so I was asking if there was an even newer one that looks the same as that one and I also asked if anyone has their wallet synced with the little green check mark?

Same look nothing changed there. but github source & wallet link were updated today to new reward scheme. HENCE THE POST

Github Source updated
Wallet link updated
Virustotal updated

Checkpoint's Added Wink
POS rewards Added

Thanks

PLEASE UPDATE BEFORE BLOCK 2020

Fury - Youth Entertainment Project is My Life's Project. DZxQBWjqXuWvhSv662LnTb2dK9WNoo5vf3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
capslock42

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:15:23 PM

Like is the wallet we are supposed to be updated to the blueish one with YEP - YEP we can across the top of the wallet? Because that is the one I downloaded last night and it's still got the little circle arrows saying it's syncing but it's only on block 2017 it says?Huh? Does anyone actually have their wallets synced and working properly?

The wallet update last night was a non-mandatory graphical update, and the one posted today will be mandatory for the new PoS rewards. The wallet will show "Out of Sync" whenever it doesnt find a block in ~1hr, and the chain just doesnt move that quickly so blocks are not found every hour, so it will show out of sync whenever it really isnt. As for PoS it does indeed work, as I just recieved a stake of .29 about 3 minutes ago.
Yep-Dev-Jay (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:18:19 PM

Like is the wallet we are supposed to be updated to the blueish one with YEP - YEP we can across the top of the wallet? Because that is the one I downloaded last night and it's still got the little circle arrows saying it's syncing but it's only on block 2017 it says?Huh? Does anyone actually have their wallets synced and working properly?

The wallet update last night was a non-mandatory graphical update, and the one posted today will be mandatory for the new PoS rewards. The wallet will show "Out of Sync" whenever it doesnt find a block in ~1hr, and the chain just doesnt move that quickly so blocks are not found every hour, so it will show out of sync whenever it really isnt, as for PoS it does indeed work, as I just recieved a stake of .29 about 3 minutes ago.

Thank you sir for that. I can assure all that the wallet works and so does pos albeit a bit slow at the moment
Thanks

Fury - Youth Entertainment Project is My Life's Project. DZxQBWjqXuWvhSv662LnTb2dK9WNoo5vf3
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:26:10 PM

Well it synced now and says block 2018 so is that the correct wallet to be using then? Also why are the blocks taking so long? Is that going to be fixed after block 2020? And the min age is still 2 hours for the staking?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Yep-Dev-Jay (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:48:41 PM

Well it synced now and says block 2018 so is that the correct wallet to be using then? Also why are the blocks taking so long? Is that going to be fixed after block 2020? And the min age is still 2 hours for the staking?

Yes. My wallet and Nodes are on 2018.

Because of the low weight imo

Already looking into it

https://github.com/yep-project/YEP/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L50

Thanks

B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 03:17:24 PM

Top holders should agree to help increase the marketcap by not dumping and setting some buy walls.
Not crazy when thinking about a 200 BTC market cap for this coin. It could be one of the better POS coins if we're smart with our holdings.
Everyone would win, even holders with less than 20 YEP.
Yep-Dev-Jay (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:31:38 PM

Top holders should agree to help increase the marketcap by not dumping and setting some buy walls.
Not crazy when thinking about a 200 BTC market cap for this coin. It could be one of the better POS coins if we're smart with our holdings.
Everyone would win, even holders with less than 20 YEP.

That would be a good idea but at the same time I feel most of the coins mined are on yobit but not up for sale as the net weight isn't increasing a lot at all even when pos blocks are found.

Thanks

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:54:34 PM

I just wish the blocks would go quicker because I'm still waiting for the 10 confirmations on the coins I deposited from last night lmao so after they confirm then I'll have to wait another min 2 hours before they mature? So in the long run I'll have waited over 24 hours for my coins to mature roughly lol I like this coin and I wish people would quit selling them for so cheap because that's just stupid IMO Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Yep-Dev-Jay (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:05:47 PM

I just wish the blocks would go quicker because I'm still waiting for the 10 confirmations on the coins I deposited from last night lmao so after they confirm then I'll have to wait another min 2 hours before they mature? So in the long run I'll have waited over 24 hours for my coins to mature roughly lol I like this coin and I wish people would quit selling them for so cheap because that's just stupid IMO Smiley Cheers

I think it's because there is a very low supply which in turns means low net weight then you have all the transactions on top of that resetting people's stake weight which in turn is resulting in the net weight not growing

so in my view a slow chain until more coins become available for stake. Hopefully sooner rather than later

Thanks

Yep-Dev-Jay (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:25:59 PM

1 Block away from new Rewards.

Thanks

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:48:36 PM

Well I'm going to Twitter and Yobit to tell all the fucking idiots who aren't holding their YEP in their wallets to put them there unless they are afraid of making money lmao

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Yep-Dev-Jay (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:03:55 PM

Well I'm going to Twitter and Yobit to tell all the fucking idiots who aren't holding their YEP in their wallets to put them there unless they are afraid of making money lmao

That made me laugh Cheesy

please refrain from swearing in the thread tho we are all adults are we not.
nothing intended by that.

Thanks

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:20:40 PM

Thanks
Sorry mate it's just who I am lol I'm very FRENCH and passionate about things so I say swears a lot lol I don't mean harm by them but I will respect your wish and not use profanity in this thread anymore Wink I just hate to see a good coin like YEP being pissed away so cheap when you have been a stand up Dev who is working hard at this coin to make everything work properly.  But people only care about coins that are dead a day after they release lmao I'm trying to buy the whole YEP supply so if people don't start heeding my warnings about pulling their coins of the exchanges or setting their sells at the price they should be selling at I will buy them ALL!! THEN I will put the sell for them at 1:1 to BTC just to be a DICK!! lmfao Like you try to be a good guy and advise people that there is a good opportunity to make good money here and they would rather just make chump change off it? I just don't understand traders sometimes lol Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Yep-Dev-Jay (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:37:58 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 05:53:37 PM by Yep-Dev-Jay

Thanks
Sorry mate it's just who I am lol I'm very FRENCH and passionate about things so I say swears a lot lol I don't mean harm by them but I will respect your wish and not use profanity in this thread anymore Wink I just hate to see a good coin like YEP being pissed away so cheap when you have been a stand up Dev who is working hard at this coin to make everything work properly.  But people only care about coins that are dead a day after they release lmao I'm trying to buy the whole YEP supply so if people don't start heeding my warnings about pulling their coins of the exchanges or setting their sells at the price they should be selling at I will buy them ALL!! THEN I will put the sell for them at 1:1 to BTC just to be a DICK!! lmfao Like you try to be a good guy and advise people that there is a good opportunity to make good money here and they would rather just make chump change off it? I just don't understand traders sometimes lol Cheers

It's honestly no problem at all I would happily let everyone swear but I feel it will bring childish behavior to YEP which is the last thing I want or need for me or the User's of YEP. And wow like really wow if I could get more people involved with YEP That are committed like you I would absolutely love that but only time will tell.

Thanks

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:49:13 PM

Well Dev let me tell you why I'm heavily invested in your coin.
1. Very low coin supply so it's almost like a collectible to people
2. Very active Dev who answers everyones questions and works hard to fix any problems
3. Real potential to make anyone who is holding YEP easily 10X profit on their investment

I just hope you continue to stay as active as you are doing and that you work hard to bring some more things to the table for YEP because like I said to me it's my first collectible coin Smiley I feel like it's a coin that if I was going to ever sell any of them people would have to pay the price that I feel it is worth and I wouldn't negotiate at all about it Wink And to me right now when the POS fix is officially working great for everyone I believe that this coin shouldn't trade for any less than 0.025 a coin and anyone selling theirs for less than that are probably selling to me Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Yep-Dev-Jay (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:59:11 PM

Well Dev let me tell you why I'm heavily invested in your coin.
1. Very low coin supply so it's almost like a collectible to people
2. Very active Dev who answers everyones questions and works hard to fix any problems
3. Real potential to make anyone who is holding YEP easily 10X profit on their investment

I just hope you continue to stay as active as you are doing and that you work hard to bring some more things to the table for YEP because like I said to me it's my first collectible coin Smiley I feel like it's a coin that if I was going to ever sell any of them people would have to pay the price that I feel it is worth and I wouldn't negotiate at all about it Wink And to me right now when the POS fix is officially working great for everyone I believe that this coin shouldn't trade for any less than 0.025 a coin and anyone selling theirs for less than that are probably selling to me Wink Cheers

I WON'T BE GOING ANYWHERE EVEN IF THE WHOLE NETWORK WENT UP IN SMOKE NOW I WILL STILL BE HERE REBUILDING

I will be working on things for yep but until I have completed a crowd funding sale of items some of those I won't be able to put into action.

Thanks

P.S sorry for the short response

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:25:17 PM

I WON'T BE GOING ANYWHERE EVEN IF THE WHOLE NETWORK WENT UP IN SMOKE NOW I WILL STILL BE HERE REBUILDING

I will be working on things for yep but until I have completed a crowd funding sale of items some of those I won't be able to put into action.

Thanks

Don't worry about the short responses mate I'm just a rambler lol all my posts are usually freaking stories but that's cause I love to talk lol But ya I'm behind you 100% and have been telling everyone I know about your coin to try to get the people selling cheap to smarten up and everyone to put their coins in their wallets Smiley Also do you know why the blocks move so slowly?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Yep-Dev-Jay (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:11:13 PM

Thanks

Don't worry about the short responses mate I'm just a rambler lol all my posts are usually freaking stories but that's cause I love to talk lol But ya I'm behind you 100% and have been telling everyone I know about your coin to try to get the people selling cheap to smarten up and everyone to put their coins in their wallets Smiley Also do you know why the blocks move so slowly?

Low Supply & Low Net Weight in my view as POS works we know it works, we know what's in the source should mean smooth blocks being staked which is why I'm saying Net Weight. I could be completely wrong but until someone has a shall we say review over the code we can't put a nail in the koffin on this one. I am testing different param's to see what happens but won't be releasing until I know it works/Or if the chain moves along.

Thanks

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:17:45 PM

Ya you gotta do something to figure that out because my wallet syncs then doesn't find a block for over an hour so it unsyncs and that's going to hurt people wanting to invest in your coin mate Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Yep-Dev-Jay (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:38:09 PM

Ya you gotta do something to figure that out because my wallet syncs then doesn't find a block for over an hour so it unsyncs and that's going to hurt people wanting to invest in your coin mate Wink

I'm in contact with a Community Member called Earlz regarding him checking Proof Of Stake and the cost. I will have it sorted.

Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: