Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:19:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do Fury user's want a mac wallet?
Yes - 14 (31.8%)
No - 7 (15.9%)
Don't Care - 23 (52.3%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FURY - Y.E.P V1.3 New Wallet :o [ANN]  (Read 69349 times)
Yep-Dev-Jay (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Working with Fury is my Life Long Project

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:49:54 PM

So now the POS is officially 1.25 Coins per block? And it will remain that way for the remainder of the coin's life? I think that is an alright idea if that is what is going on Smiley Just want to double check that is what the new specifications are Wink Cheers

Yes 1.25 at the moment then normal PoS Annual interest of 200% should kick in at block 2320.
see o.p

Thanks

Thanks for the verification on the rewards, I did manage to stake one of each of the rewards so I am happy with the way HiPoS worked out personally. Also happy to see you pop in everyday and check up on the thread, it helps when people have shaky hands to see an active dev. Keep up the good work, I'll be holding onto mine for a while.

No probs mate will always be around.

I can confirm PoS 200% has kicked in now making yep even rarer.

Thanks

P.S anybody know if YOBIT HAVE A TRADING API's    Huh     Cool

Fury - Youth Entertainment Project is My Life's Project. DZxQBWjqXuWvhSv662LnTb2dK9WNoo5vf3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:05:43 AM

So now the POS is officially 1.25 Coins per block? And it will remain that way for the remainder of the coin's life? I think that is an alright idea if that is what is going on Smiley Just want to double check that is what the new specifications are Wink Cheers

Yes 1.25 at the moment then normal PoS Annual interest of 200% should kick in at block 2320.
see o.p

Thanks

Thanks for the verification on the rewards, I did manage to stake one of each of the rewards so I am happy with the way HiPoS worked out personally. Also happy to see you pop in everyday and check up on the thread, it helps when people have shaky hands to see an active dev. Keep up the good work, I'll be holding onto mine for a while.

No probs mate will always be around.

I can confirm PoS 200% has kicked in now making yep even rarer.

Thanks

P.S anybody know if YOBIT HAVE A TRADING API's    Huh     Cool
I can also confirm that 200% POS has begun and kicked in finally and I urge everyone to talk to other exchanges about adding YEP to their trading pairs so that YEPcoin doesn't die off anytime soon.  At least YEP has an active Dev who touches base and has worked to draw more people into this coin but the lack of exchanges to trade it on will without a doubt kill this coin off quickly.  I have already messaged Bittrex, Cryptsy, Poloniex and a couple other exchanges into looking into adding YEP and I suggest everyone else do the same because I know a lot of these exchanges add coins based on popularity by the masses who asked for them to be added Wink So please everyone get your messages out there if you would like to point out how rare YEPcoin truly is Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Yep-Dev-Jay (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:35:22 AM

Hey, Morning all. I'm currently working on a trades tab for YEP but I gotta update my Qt To compile it as Qt 4.8 does not want to do it. I should have it done but I won't state a date/time just know soon Wink

Still no response from other exchanges yet. will message em again tho.

Thanks

Fury - Youth Entertainment Project is My Life's Project. DZxQBWjqXuWvhSv662LnTb2dK9WNoo5vf3
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:40:01 AM

have to hold some of this when dev is this active. Thank you for your hard work.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:44:48 AM

Hey, Morning all. I'm currently working on a trades tab for YEP but I gotta update my Qt To compile it as Qt 4.8 does not want to do it. I should have it done but I won't state a date/time just know soon Wink

Thanks
Keep up the good work mate Smiley I've been doing my part and messaging all the exchanges recommending listing YEP Smiley But if you are going to end up doing another mandatory wallet update in the near future could you change the subject title stating that just because I lost 200 coins because I was unaware of the last wallet update and when I updated 200 coins I had on my old wallet were gone so just a heads up if you do end up doing another mandatory wallet update to just change the title for the thread to state so if you wouldn't mind mate Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Yep-Dev-Jay (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:17:19 PM

Thanks
Keep up the good work mate Smiley I've been doing my part and messaging all the exchanges recommending listing YEP Smiley But if you are going to end up doing another mandatory wallet update in the near future could you change the subject title stating that just because I lost 200 coins because I was unaware of the last wallet update and when I updated 200 coins I had on my old wallet were gone so just a heads up if you do end up doing another mandatory wallet update to just change the title for the thread to state so if you wouldn't mind mate Cheesy Cheers

Will do mate. No problems with that. Sorry to hear you lost out. but I did Post to thread And Updated OP at the top about the update.
Your input has been taken in.

Thanks

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:20:49 PM

Thanks

Will do mate. No problems with that. Sorry to hear you lost out. but I did Post to thread And Updated OP at the top about the update.

Thanks
No I know that you did that but a lot of people usually only read the title to the thread and don't often scroll through all the posts they may have missed from the last time they posted that's all Smiley But thanks for hearing me on that Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Yep-Dev-Jay (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:26:46 PM

Thanks

Thanks
No I know that you did that but a lot of people usually only read the title to the thread and don't often scroll through all the posts they may have missed from the last time they posted that's all Smiley But thanks for hearing me on that Smiley Cheers

I fully understand where your coming from. I will always listen as I know just how important it is to get followers let alone loyal ones like yourself. If I disagree with something somebody suggests I will discuss it out with them in this thread.

Thanks

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:28:17 PM

Cool Beans Dev Cheesy I'll keep urging other exchanges to list this coin and I would encourage anyone else holding any YEP to do the same Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Yep-Dev-Jay (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:50:39 AM

Hey, And morning very lovely day today I'd work outside but won't see my screen lol.

Sorry I never posted yesterday had some family issues yes I got kids rofl lil buggers.

New wallet nearly complete I just have to sort the paths out as Qt 5.3 can't find half the stuff as directory's have changed from where they where on Qt 4.8

Thanks

raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:23:12 PM

no new from other exchange?
not good for the coin to stay only on yobit
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:37:49 PM

no new from other exchange?
not good for the coin to stay only on yobit
Well everyone needs to start tweeting to other exchanges like I have been for them to add YEP because that's the only way it will happen folks Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:50:11 PM

Just a quick post.
Current wallet maybe ugly as hell but stakes like a champ and no problems.
Have it running almost 24/7 since launch.
On average multiple rewards coming in every hour.
Typical my wallet weight is about 40-50 % of network weight.

Nice !

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:18:20 PM

Just a quick post.

Nice !
YEP I agree the wallet works like a BOSS and it would be nice if we could get the word out about this coin more and maybe help it get onto a larger volume exchange so more people might get interested in this coin because there is less than what 6k coins total still so it's definitely a collector coin for sure Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:35:32 AM

no richlist?
Yep-Dev-Jay (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:02:28 PM

Still here guys had quite some issues with Qt

no richlist?

not yet i'm afraid.

Thanks

Just a quick post.

Nice !
YEP I agree the wallet works like a BOSS and it would be nice if we could get the word out about this coin more and maybe help it get onto a larger volume exchange so more people might get interested in this coin because there is less than what 6k coins total still so it's definitely a collector coin for sure Smiley Cheers

Looking to Re-Do all graphics eventually Wink

Thanks

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:30:57 AM

So has anyone been reaching out to other exchanges yet about getting YEP listed onto them? I still think that would help this coin grow so much more because the volume on Yobit is very little and people only concern themselves there with the flavor of the day lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:44:56 AM

money supply is a mere 5496 coins. so I bought 50 as I thought 8,000 sat was very low for such a low coin count.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
capslock42

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:29:38 AM

money supply is a mere 5496 coins. so I bought 50 as I thought 8,000 sat was very low for such a low coin count.

Vegas

Holding mine as well, I really do see some good coming for this one. Its community driven, but we need some more of the community behind it.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:50:47 AM

Yeah I'm sitting on my 275 so I can retire later
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: