Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do Fury user's want a mac wallet?
Yes - 14 (31.8%)
No - 7 (15.9%)
Don't Care - 23 (52.3%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FURY - Y.E.P V1.3 New Wallet :o [ANN]  (Read 69360 times)
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:17:56 AM

Hi. Help me - my Fury are not included in Stake. Wallet open 28 hours.
A few questions:
Assume current wallet, synched and unlocked (if encryted) - If all of these are OK then,

How many coin input blocks do you have?
How many coins per block?
What is your oldest coin block and how many coins in that block?

If unsure check coin control.
If coin control not set up go to: Settings/Options/Display and check the box for Coin Control
Then, go to Send Coins tab and click on Inputs button at the top. Then, dble click on coin total -
    a list of your coin blocks will show.

Hi. I have printscreen from my wallet (04.01.2016)

To me that says all your coins are still unmature from previously staking. As soon as they are matured again you will stake again Wink

I would disagree - they show in staking . That (to me) means he is waiting to hit a block.
Could be his input blocks are so small he has little weight for each block or he is really unlucky.
With the number of coins he has, I would expect him to hit several blocks a day (unless his
blocks are really small like 5 - 10 coins). I use input blocks of 50 - 60+ and staked almost all yesterday.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:23:20 AM

I would disagree - they show in staking . That (to me) means he is waiting to hit a block.
Could be his blocks are so small he has little weight for each block or he is really unlucky.

My wallet stakes with only 0.023 Fury so i do not think that is the issue. The reason i said that is i checked my fury wallet and at the time all my coins had staked and where still in stake when i ran the command getinfo. Which returned getinfo just like it did on his pic with all my coins in stake etc with 0 new mint no balance etc etc. I could be wrong
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:26:55 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 01:40:25 AM by Woody20285

Could be his blocks are so small he has little weight for each block or he is really unlucky.

My wallet stakes with only 0.023 Fury so i do not think that is the issue. The reason i said that is i checked my fury wallet and at the time all my coins had staked and where still in stake when i ran the command getinfo. Which returned getinfo just like it did on his pic with all my coins in stake etc with 0 new mint no balance etc etc. I could be wrong
It is a good point! But after 15 confirms they show back up as available.

On my screen shot of input blocks - the 2 confirms is combining blocks which show faster - the 19 confirms was from staking

Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:23:43 PM

Hi. Help me - my Fury are not included in Stake. Wallet open 28 hours.
A few questions:
Assume current wallet, synched and unlocked (if encryted) - If all of these are OK then,

How many coin input blocks do you have?
How many coins per block?
What is your oldest coin block and how many coins in that block?

If unsure check coin control.
If coin control not set up go to: Settings/Options/Display and check the box for Coin Control
Then, go to Send Coins tab and click on Inputs button at the top. Then, dble click on coin total -
    a list of your coin blocks will show.

Hi. I have printscreen from my wallet (04.01.2016)

Yes I see. They show as being in stake.

i not deleted my wallet and Furycoin. My ballans - 437.44
Can you show a print screen of your coin control showing the coin blocks ?

I am a bit do not understand what you mean. Perhaps it - (09.01.2016  - time 6:09)

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:31:37 AM

Coin Control is important in most POS coins. The size of your input blocks are important as to how fast you stake.
From the image of the overview page it looks like you staked on the 8th and 9th of Jan.
The below will help for the future in many coins.

In Fury, when a block stakes, it is split in to 2 blocks. Every split gives you more - smaller blocks.
Generally, coin size X coin age = coin weight. Higher input block weight = better chance of staking
A block of 100 coins at 2 days would have a weight of 200
A block of 2 coins at 10 days would have a weight of 20
For Fury, the minimum to stake is 1 day - the max. is 10 days (see page 1 Ann). This does not mean you Will stake in 10 days..
Normally, the maximum means no more weight is gained after the max. Each coin may vary depending upon the coding.
So, the block of 2 coins will never get a weight higher than 20. That is why the coin control section is available.

Activating Coin Control
Upper Left - see "Settings" (in Red Print) - Click Settings then, in the dropdown menu, Click Options.
Next, a box opens with 4 tabs on the top - Click Display. Then, click (check) Display coin control features and OK.

Now, go to Send Coins tab - on the top 1/2 of the page you will now find the previously hidden "Coin Control" area

Click the "Inputs" button at the top and a new window opens up

Then, double click on coin total line or single click the arrow on the  left - a list of your coin blocks will show.

In this screen you can click on specific blocks and then, go to Send and send them to yourself making 1 larger block.
Generally, you would  want to send the blocks that are smaller and have the lowest amount of confirms.
Input block sizes of 15 or larger work well with Fury but blocks less than 10 take a lot longer to stake.
Ideal block sizes are a matter of trial and error and opinion. Each coin will be different - ask on other threads for advice
    i.e. in CAP I use the max size they will reward which is about 15,000 CAP - in HBN it is about 9100 HBN.

Best wishes - hope this helps! And apologies to everyone about the long post. I think it is an important concept to learn about.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I noticed your wallet is not encrypted. That mean if someone hacks your computer they can take your coins because their is no password on the wallet. Please encrypt all of your wallets - Click Settings - then, encrypt. Pick a password you will never forget or write them, down.
Once encrypted, you open your wallet as normal but, need to go to Settings - Unlock wallet then, enter your password. Locked wallets do not stake.

Nightz

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:11:15 AM

I am a bit do not understand what you mean. Perhaps it - (09.01.2016  - time 6:09)

So what is supposed to be wrong here. I see your coins have matured again and will start staking (as it says in the Pic) so just leave your wallet open and you will find blocks. I have less balance than that in one of my wallets yet I stake all the time mate. I get smaller rewards than you too.
Topknotbam
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:19:29 PM

Coin Control is important in most POS coins. The size of your input blocks are important as to how fast you stake.
From the image of the overview page it looks like you staked on the 8th and 9th of Jan.
The below will help for the future in many coins.

In Fury, when a block stakes, it is split in to 2 blocks. Every split gives you more - smaller blocks.
Generally, coin size X coin age = coin weight. Higher input block weight = better chance of staking
A block of 100 coins at 2 days would have a weight of 200
A block of 2 coins at 10 days would have a weight of 20
For Fury, the minimum to stake is 1 day - the max. is 10 days (see page 1 Ann). This does not mean you Will stake in 10 days..
Normally, the maximum means no more weight is gained after the max. Each coin may vary depending upon the coding.
So, the block of 2 coins will never get a weight higher than 20. That is why the coin control section is available.

Activating Coin Control
Upper Left - see "Settings" (in Red Print) - Click Settings then, in the dropdown menu, Click Options.
Next, a box opens with 4 tabs on the top - Click Display. Then, click (check) Display coin control features and OK.

Now, go to Send Coins tab - on the top 1/2 of the page you will now find the previously hidden "Coin Control" area

Click the "Inputs" button at the top and a new window opens up

Then, double click on coin total line or single click the arrow on the  left - a list of your coin blocks will show.

In this screen you can click on specific blocks and then, go to Send and send them to yourself making 1 larger block.
Generally, you would  want to send the blocks that are smaller and have the lowest amount of confirms.
Input block sizes of 15 or larger work well with Fury but blocks less than 10 take a lot longer to stake.
Ideal block sizes are a matter of trial and error and opinion. Each coin will be different - ask on other threads for advice
    i.e. in CAP I use the max size they will reward which is about 15,000 CAP - in HBN it is about 9100 HBN.

Best wishes - hope this helps! And apologies to everyone about the long post. I think it is an important concept to learn about.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I noticed your wallet is not encrypted. That mean if someone hacks your computer they can take your coins because their is no password on the wallet. Please encrypt all of your wallets - Click Settings - then, encrypt. Pick a password you will never forget or write them, down.
Once encrypted, you open your wallet as normal but, need to go to Settings - Unlock wallet then, enter your password. Locked wallets do not stake.

my coin control

(time - 14:43)

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Topknotbam
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 11:59:44 PM

Hi dev. What's new in the development Furycoin? Smiley

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:12:44 AM

my coin control

Notice that the blocks with 14 coins vs. those with 28 coins.
The 14 coin blocks are at med-high priority even at 90 confirms.
The 28 coin blocks are at high priority at 53 confirms.

This tells you that, as soon as you stake, you should combine the smaller
blocks to have a chance to stake sooner. It does not guarantee that
a given 28 coin block will stake sooner that a 14 coin block but the odds
are better. Faster staking = more coins over the long run.

Looking at the time stamps of the 14 coin blocks, you could have combined
them in to a couple of blocks. You would not want to put them into 1 block
because, if you were unlucky, you could be waiting a long time for a stake.

It is a matter of finding a balance of size and # of blocks.
Nightz

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 06:17:17 PM

Damn you guy's still talking about this staking. It's not bad, quite good discussions but still  Grin Grin

Patiently Awaiting Netflix  Grin
Topknotbam
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:33:09 PM

my coin control

Notice that the blocks with 14 coins vs. those with 28 coins.
The 14 coin blocks are at med-high priority even at 90 confirms.
The 28 coin blocks are at high priority at 53 confirms.

This tells you that, as soon as you stake, you should combine the smaller
blocks to have a chance to stake sooner. It does not guarantee that
a given 28 coin block will stake sooner that a 14 coin block but the odds
are better. Faster staking = more coins over the long run.

Looking at the time stamps of the 14 coin blocks, you could have combined
them in to a couple of blocks. You would not want to put them into 1 block
because, if you were unlucky, you could be waiting a long time for a stake.

It is a matter of finding a balance of size and # of blocks.

explain how to combine small coin block of 14?

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:47:51 AM

explain how to combine small coin block of 14?
This is the easy part. Click in the box of the coins (in coin control) which you want to combine. You will see a checkmark
and the total is shown on the top bar. Click OK to close coin Control. Now you are back at Send page.

Put your receive address in and the number of coins to sent. (Right click the amount of coins in the upper right to copy
and paste into amount. Then send. 

A little faster way when doing several rounds of combining:
Say you want to take 4 inputs of 14 coins and make 2 blocks of 28 coins. Select the 4 blocks of 14.
Close coin control. Enter your receive address in both custom change address and send address.
Type 28 coins in amount and the balance (approx 28) will be sent to your address in custom change.
This makes the combine go twice as fast.
Topknotbam
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:23:15 AM

Please give Rich List from furycoin ?

raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:42:07 PM

dev don't log in since a month
not a good sign
Topknotbam
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 01:48:10 AM

dev don't log in since a month
not a good sign

I think it has its reasons.do not panic

Yep-Dev-Jay (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Working with Fury is my Life Long Project

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 07:37:06 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 07:49:00 PM by Yep-Dev-Jay

I have been here all along, may not of logged in but I have been watching.

I said from day 1 I am not going anywhere  Wink and I meant it. I can understand things seem to be slow but don't let that deter you. I still have a lot install for this project and the Loyal user's of it. So please no PANICKING.

Topknotbam has the idea  Wink Wink

Fury - Youth Entertainment Project is My Life's Project. DZxQBWjqXuWvhSv662LnTb2dK9WNoo5vf3
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:29:16 PM

I said from day 1 I am not going anywhere  Wink and I meant it. I can understand things seem to be slow but don't let that deter you. I still have a lot install for this project and the Loyal user's of it. So please no PANICKING.
Loyal follower here - staking away for the long term!
Dexter12

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:55:30 PM

Loyal follower here - staking away for the long term!

One more over here. This Coin is staking really.

What do you have in store for the next update? Any hint?  Wink
Yep-Dev-Jay (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:59:28 PM

Let's just say we may all be watching, Or is it eating  Wink

Thanks

Fury - Youth Entertainment Project is My Life's Project. DZxQBWjqXuWvhSv662LnTb2dK9WNoo5vf3
Yep-Dev-Jay (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:07:36 PM

Will sort Linux-qt out also soon about time we had one for Linux

Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: