Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:46:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 17-year-old Bitcoiner faces prison for tweeting about... You guessed it! Bitcoin  (Read 8480 times)
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:23:48 AM

In my opinion, the dude should be facing a death penalty, and not only up to 15 years behind bars.

I second that opinion. The guy should be facing the death penalty. He supported some schizophrenic maniacs who murder hundreds, if not thousands of innocent people every day. He should be considered as an active member of the ISIS, and the punishment should be given according to it. But it seems that, since he entered in to a plea bargain, he will be out in 6 or 7 years.

And still, there will be idiots here who think that Ross Ullbricht is a bigger criminal than this ISIS sympathizer.

... but, Ross made millions with commission of drug sales and he also ordered hitman to kill people. This ISIS fanboy just wrote about how everyone incl. ISIS can use Bitcoin for transactions. Death penalty? WTF?!

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:57:03 AM

... but, Ross made millions with commission of drug sales and he also ordered hitman to kill people. This ISIS fanboy just wrote about how everyone incl. ISIS can use Bitcoin for transactions. Death penalty? WTF?!

I accept that Ross made millions in commissions from Silk Road. But is that crime punishable by life in prison without parole? And the evidences which the FBI presented, to claim that he attempted to kill someone just looks like cooked up ones. And for the millionth time, I urge you to read the previous posts. I advocated death penalty for someone who acted as a recruiter for the ISIS.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 07:40:16 AM

In my opinion, the dude should be facing a death penalty, and not only up to 15 years behind bars.

I second that opinion. The guy should be facing the death penalty. He supported some schizophrenic maniacs who murder hundreds, if not thousands of innocent people every day. He should be considered as an active member of the ISIS, and the punishment should be given according to it. But it seems that, since he entered in to a plea bargain, he will be out in 6 or 7 years.

And still, there will be idiots here who think that Ross Ullbricht is a bigger criminal than this ISIS sympathizer.

He did more than teaching how to use bitcoin for funding terrorism. He recruited at least one person, that is even elder than him, and made it possible that he can travel to isis. And as far as we know its certain that this person would have to kill then too. Innocent people.

So no, its not because he did the bitcoin thing.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
AGD
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:23:32 AM

Some of you

I accept that Ross made millions in commissions from Silk Road. But is that crime punishable by life in prison without parole? And the evidences which the FBI presented, to claim that he attempted to kill someone just looks like cooked up ones. And for the millionth time, I urge you to read the previous posts. I advocated death penalty for someone who acted as a recruiter for the ISIS.

Don't complicate things. You made it clear: You are positive with killing a 17ys old ISIS fanboy, who actually didn't kill anyone and at the same time you think, that the life sentence given to a druglord, who ordered to kill 6 people, is too harsh. Now you call everybody with a different opinion an idiot. Face it: Ross Ulbricht is indeed the bigger criminal and you are the hysteric idiot driven by FUD.

+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 10:22:54 AM

Well i think they both deserve lifetime in jail. ISIS supporters are insane at the lease, so the death penalty would be more appropriate, because i doubt there is anyone who will
trust him to stop his lunatic support after he gets out of jail. Ross on the other hand is pretty intelligent person imho, and even tho he deserves what he got (lifetime), i would
rather see him on freedom than i would for the ISIS guy. Ross aka DPR atleast had some rules about what he was allowing on SR, meaning that he had atleast some morals.

cheers
AGD
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:12:24 AM

Well i think they both deserve lifetime in jail. ISIS supporters are insane at the lease, so the death penalty would be more appropriate, because i doubt there is anyone who will
trust him to stop his lunatic support after he gets out of jail. Ross on the other hand is pretty intelligent person imho, and even tho he deserves what he got (lifetime), i would
rather see him on freedom than i would for the ISIS guy. Ross aka DPR atleast had some rules about what he was allowing on SR, meaning that he had atleast some morals.

cheers

LOL. Ask the guys about Ross' morals, that are just lucky to be alive, because Ross was too dumb to contact a real hitman. Instead he ordered the 6 hits to a corrupt officer who didn't intend to kill anyone, but instead take the money and fake the hit and later blackmail Ross. Imagine what happened, if Ross had contacted a real hitman.

Now your call for death penalty for this 17ys old who did nothing more than write some stuff and buy a ticket for a guy who wants to go to Syria is nothing more than plain bullshit. It would be better to either flip him or let him out and get him wired to collect more information about his contacts.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:14:12 PM

Don't complicate things. You made it clear: You are positive with killing a 17ys old ISIS fanboy, who actually didn't kill anyone and at the same time you think, that the life sentence given to a druglord, who ordered to kill 6 people, is too harsh. Now you call everybody with a different opinion an idiot. Face it: Ross Ulbricht is indeed the bigger criminal and you are the hysteric idiot driven by FUD.

OK. I will keep it simple. All ISIS members should be killed, as they are a curse to the humanity. That unfortunately includes this 17 year old individual. And I don't think Ross Ullbricht was a druglord. He was an administrator of a dark market. He never dealt with drugs himself. And once again, your claim that he ordered to kill people lacks evidence.
AGD
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:29:45 PM

OK. I will keep it simple. All ISIS members should be killed, as they are a curse to the humanity. That unfortunately includes this 17 year old individual. And I don't think Ross Ullbricht was a druglord. He was an administrator of a dark market. He never dealt with drugs himself. And once again, your claim that he ordered to kill people lacks evidence.

His own written journal correlates with the action of agent Carl Force. This is proof enough for an "attempted murder" charge.
But you know what? Your nazi gabbling makes me puke. You are not better than the Nazis or the Red Khmer or even ISIS themselves.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:19:32 PM

His own written journal correlates with the action of agent Carl Force. This is proof enough for an "attempted murder" charge.

I don't care what the FBI put in his journal. And Carl Force, at the best is a shady character. I will trust Ross Ullbricht more than someone like Carl Force.

But you know what? Your nazi gabbling makes me puke. You are not better than the Nazis or the Red Khmer or even ISIS themselves.

If you are suffering from symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhoea.etc, then I strongly recommend you to consult a physician. Make sure that the (verbal) diarrhoea doesn't develop in to full blown dysentry.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 02:37:52 PM

He's supporting terrorism and others start blaming bitcoins? Even if he had used any other currency instead of BTC, he would be arrested, although I don't support it as he did not go about and commit any crime. His case is more related to cyber crime. People are just so free while tweeting and don't realize the consequences. I've seen much more people talking about sensitive issues in such a disgraceful manner that can land them in trouble anytime but I wouldn't be shocked if bitcoins are abused by terrorists. It's an easy target.

AGD
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:48:32 PM

I don't care what the FBI put in his journal. And Carl Force, at the best is a shady character. I will trust Ross Ullbricht more than someone like Carl Force.

If you are suffering from symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhoea.etc, then I strongly recommend you to consult a physician. Make sure that the (verbal) diarrhoea doesn't develop in to full blown dysentry.

Your idiot posting is not even worth commenting. Keep on with your genocide promoting here instead: https://npd.de/
You will find a lot of supporters for your nazi shit.

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:45:33 PM

the thing is a child said several bulshits on social and used bitcoins to fuck it to make it burn... how much did he got to add the bitcoin into his thinkings? makes no sense a child 17 years talk to some people to use it to make it legal.... or to people get the money without pass frontiers lol
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:08:20 PM

I don't think a 17 year old kid should be killed for supporting terrorism, but I do think he should be charged. You can't talk about how to fund a terrorist organization. If he were talking about using Us currency to fund terrorism, he would face the same charges.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:41:06 AM

I don't think a 17 year old kid should be killed for supporting terrorism, but I do think he should be charged.

Why? He is a 17-year old, not some 7-year old kid. Do you know how many innocent women and children got killed as a result of the ISIS recruits sent to Syria by this guy? (Reza Niknejad was only a tip of the iceberg). There is no need in mentioning that he is 17-year old. What is the actual difference between a 17-year old and a 18-year old? He was mature enough to understand the consequences of his actions.

Your idiot posting is not even worth commenting. Keep on with your genocide promoting here instead: https://npd.de/
You will find a lot of supporters for your nazi shit.

Dear Sir, you were complaining that you were suffering from vomiting and diarrhea. I advised you to consult a physician. How this makes me a Nazi?
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 03:32:45 AM

I don't think a 17 year old kid should be killed for supporting terrorism, but I do think he should be charged. You can't talk about how to fund a terrorist organization. If he were talking about using Us currency to fund terrorism, he would face the same charges.

The teen has made bitcoin became worse in society. It could made people to aware with bitcoin, and it will be harder to develop and introduce what the true purpose of bitcoin. People just knew that bitcoin is a terrorist transaction method and I think our friends don't want to involve in.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:11:33 AM

He was an enemy of the state and should be dealt with accordingly.

~BCX~
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:13:06 AM

He was an enemy of the state and should be dealt with accordingly.

He was an enemy of humanity and human civilization, and should be dealt with accordingly.

The phrase "enemy of the state" makes me uncomfortable. It is frequently used to tarnish whistleblowers such as Edward Snowden. Is it right to compare this terrorist Ali Shukri Amin with Edward Snowden? In my opinion, the two individuals are like opposite poles.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:22:07 PM

BCX can confirm that 3-4 years ago no matter how bad the news was everyone believed that any news was good for Bitcoin. Going by that logic you should all support the little psycho because he's promoting Bitcoin. Times are changing I guess. This forum disgusts me now because all the new people are level headed and normal. lol

b-trading

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:28:21 PM

In my opinion everybody have the right to use Bitcoin whoever they are...whatever they are Banker, President, Emperor, Students or even Terorist....They have the same right to use bitcoin as same as they We use USD same as they
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:52:35 PM

Anyway we are expecting that he will get his rights as human rights. 

Yeah.. whenever some lowlife terrorist gets arrested, we can expect this outcry that his human rights are being violated. What about the Yazidis and Christians of Syria and Iraq? What about their human rights? What about the human rights of the 9-year old Yazidi girl, who became pregnant as a result of gang rape by the ISIS? ISIS terrorists don't deserve any human rights, since they are not human.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: