Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:31:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to own a Xapo Faucet???  (Read 1043 times)
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:14:35 AM

yvesp110,  go back to canada ....LOL Yes i am in your computer right now   messing with the wrong person.

wow ur in my pc good for u cause i am canadian but am not in canda for now so u must be somewhere else dumb scammer
well then how did i know you were canadian.....i will make a sockpuppet army to DDos the shit out you if you dont leave my threads alone !!! You Have been warned

fun to see u post ur just showing people ur a scammer and hacker

99% knows i am from canada lol so stfu

u cannot hack me i have military protection i use when i connect so ur so lam

if u were a good hacker asswipe u would know i am in phillipines right now so ur just blowing wind cause i am on my good honeymoon with my wife so pffff asswipe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldkey0070 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:19:49 AM

This is why people will need my help ,if you look at this code it sends money to this email address which i have corrected in the functions in the script.
  dont get scammed by yesp
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:22:34 AM

yvesp110,  go back to canada ....LOL Yes i am in your computer right now   messing with the wrong person.

wow ur in my pc good for u cause i am canadian but am not in canda for now so u must be somewhere else dumb scammer
well then how did i know you were canadian.....i will make a sockpuppet army to DDos the shit out you if you dont leave my threads alone !!! You Have been warned

ok bro you have just made war !!!!! prepare to die !!! it won't be quick it will be on the blind site. when you get out of jail  you will remember the name Goldkey0070
yvesp110

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:22:51 AM

This is why people will need my help ,if you look at this code it sends money to this email address which i have corrected in the functions in the script.
  dont get scammed by yesp

lol people can contact xapo they do give script and ur just blowing wind
yvesp110

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:24:34 AM

ok bro you have just made war !!!!! prepare to die !!! it won't be quick it will be on the blind site. when you get out of jail  you will remember the name Goldkey0070

hmm get out jail wonder why saying ur a scammer u should wonder who i am if i can use military security first ur the one going to jail
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:25:09 AM

Too late for you im already in your router  LOL
yvesp110

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:28:01 AM

wow hope ur if u do we want u in cause u really dont know where i am connecting from first of all is not a router but direct connection and hope u do get in cause ur the one looking at jail time hacking where i am

lol scammer told u i was in philli but not where in philli and why so ur just blowing smoke ur not even close to getting insinde my pc
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:30:39 AM

wow hope ur if u do we want u in cause u really dont know where i am connecting from first of all is not a router but direct connection and hope u do get in cause ur the one looking at jail time hacking where i am
Ok wise guy  i can tell you that use use a cable modem and have tv's connected to it looks like a phone company  LOL.....i told you not to mess with me !!
yvesp110

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:31:55 AM

Ok wise guy  i can tell you that use use a cable modem and have tv's connected to it looks like a phone company  LOL.....i told you not to mess with me !!

wow ur good lol ur far from truth cable in phili lol i am on a tablete asswipe
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:34:51 AM

thanks for telling me which computer you'r on  LOL  i couldn't tell from the tv from the phone to the computer line
yvesp110

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:35:15 AM

my friends knows where ur right now though try once more accessing embasy asswipe
yvesp110

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:36:25 AM

thanks for telling me which computer you'r on  LOL  i couldn't tell from the tv from the phone to the computer line

lol i switch to laptop and phone wow try it

if  u get a visit with amed men and they toss u good dont wonder why peretending to accexx a secure connection from embassy where i am asswipe ur now on terrorist watch
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:38:57 AM

Too late i have you but i will wait when you forget about me and i will then put you in jail !!bh the way im using tor as you can see in the picture ..there is no one to help you now  good luck and good bye  =------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------For anyone reading this yes its funny and no i dont usually do this but he has harassed me for 3 weeks  and im sick of him and he needs a spanking !!!!   on the other side of things feel free to private message me if you still want an Xapo faucet  Grin

by the way here is his phone number fell free to  fuck him up like im doing  1.4252740657
yvesp110

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:41:32 AM

people that guy is just a scammer xapo do give u full api and full script to make faucet dont trust that asshole he just proved he is just a scammer and hacker wannabe
yvesp110

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:43:32 AM

Too late i have you but i will wait when you forget about me and i will then put you in jail !!bh the way im using tor as you can see in the picture ..there is no one to help you now  good luck and good bye  =------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------For anyone reading this yes its funny and no i dont usually do this but he has harassed me for 3 weeks  and im sick of him and he needs a spanking !!!!   on the other side of things feel free to private message me if you still want an Xapo faucet  Grin

I will be in jail where cause u said u tried to access secure et on embassy where i am ur too funny ur the one trying to lie and and they are finding u now

asswipe u dont know me i been with diplomats long time i go in embassy has i wish
yvesp110

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:45:44 AM

by the way here is his phone number fell free to  fuck him up like im doing  1.4252740657

wonder where they will call since is not mine lol

ur not such a good hacker lol mine stats with 5 lol

but direct contact right now i manila canadian embassy lol

yvesp110

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:50:55 AM

funny he said i was from canada and 425 area code is from usa lol so he dont know what he is saying
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:51:15 AM

by the way here is his phone number fell free to  fuck him up like im doing  1.4252740657

wonder where they will call since is not mine lol

ur not such a good hacker lol mine stats with 5 lol

but direct contact right now i manila canadian embassy lol

Haha  feel your computer acting up as we speak    LOL  you now have a countdown of 4 hours and 11 minutes before your computer is infected with my worm...i will give you a chance to stop me  if you can  good luck and good night
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:52:15 AM

funny he said i was from canada and 425 area code is from usa lol so he dont know what he is saying
washington is where you have your phone number right next to canada
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: