Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: High blood pressure back to normal after 3 days of not smoking  (Read 1139 times)
hedgy73 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:50:51 PM

So there you go. If you smoke and want to reduce your blood pressure then give up or try e-cigarettes like me.

You had me completely rooting for you until this stupid moment, it's always far healthier to quit entirely, e-cigarettes are just better for other people because your not blowing that nasty shit in their faces and stinknig up the place.

Any steps are better than no steps. GJ OP.

Thank you Smiley.
hedgy73 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:54:34 PM

I know I know, just don't make the mistake of thinking it's actually healthier, I do approve of e-cigarettes in general though.

I know they're still a hot topic to debate and whether they are actually better for you or not. For now though I'm happy using them but will stop as soon as my cravings subside. Tbh anything is better than tasting and stinking of cigarette smoke.... I cant believe I've done it for 20 years ( half my life ).

Not only that I've already saved £28 ( $43 ) in cigarettes which were costing me £7 a day for pack of 20 king size. They're expensive to buy here.
yummyransom

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 12:51:07 AM

Good for you if it's bact to normal. Do you know that Smoking is not good in our body so avoid smoking if you want to live longer.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: