Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:26:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: proof of suggestion, cooperation, listening and-or favour  (Read 711 times)
flovin (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:45:03 AM

looking for ways to automate the distributiton of the premined cryptos or cryptos that are not spendable cos of i.e. a human multisig part moderating.  

1. proof of suggestion

people suggest things to do, some others vote on how much yes or not for the suggestion.

people could vote with a crypto along with an escrow-multisig that dont let it be redeemed into +currency+, the suggester gets such certain points. he could redeem the points into currency wether automatically or manually by i.e. asking the escrow from the council to let him use the vote as currency (apart of preserve the accountability as reputation).

failure: friends can vote to each other. ok. but we could think on votes thresholds of different people, unreputate voters on certian situations, raise the value of your voting if x, y z, etc. for still being able to incentivate thoughtful voting the most. ....

2. proof of cooperation

there is a public tasks lists, you do the task, you automatically or less get crypto. (apart of accountability for reputation)

failure: burocrazying of tasks. ok. but it is not much of a prob, the one doing tasks that are not even published dont mind cos do the tasks for volunteering. …….
use case: basic duty instead of basic job.  

3. proof of listening

as proof of cooperation but people crowdsourcedly suggest you which especific task you will get more reward if you do it.

4. proof of favour

as proof of listening but you get crypto by doing a specific personal favour to someone else.

————————

what do you see or have seen similar or would like to enhance or flaw on these cases?

cheers
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 06:21:46 AM

coins can be minded that are errors? If there's an error why is the coin mined at all?

I think these coins should just be discarded. If there's no value it'll be hard for you create value for them out of nothing.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:03:48 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 02:52:13 PM by Amph

what about a proof of distribution, that aim at send the exact same amount of coins to everyone, but at the same time, evading from the possibility to being abused by a random member that is using some sort of proxy to circumnavigate the restriction?

basically i was thinking that who want the coin, need to provide a video of himself
flovin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:19:29 PM

@possum577: i believe in being useful the creation social codes that by themselves give value to coins that are premined or patronized in a sidechain, but not sure if i understood well your point...

@amph: i am aware of some of such cases (see nationalcoins such as auroracoin, spaincoin, etc..), and that would raise the underlying debate on personal authentication which is nice to have (like the worldpassport, passcards, etc), but i want to think on the step further of a more morally guided automated distributing of wealth to put it in some words..

lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:15:49 AM

like The Viral Exchange. You can earn viral points through your social activities. It is a free social exchange network, same as Facebook. You has any activity on it, such as like, follow, or view other members' timeline, you will receive Viral Points which can then be used to get more followers, likes, views or visitors to your website or social media pages. You can cash out your points to digital currencies, like Bitcoin, NXT and Blitz with their Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube plus many more.
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1088204.0
flovin (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:08:33 AM

thanx, in that trend i know cases such as 6yx and rippln, and specially: the "sines" currency of http://sindicatorobot.org/app/ which are nice, but it would be even nicer to be more directly a lower or higher "miner" of a crypto that gets automatic rewards depending of lower (i.e. logging in --> similar to actual POS minting) or higher interactions (i.e. receiving like from a highly liked, providing service to the whole distributed architecture, etc) in such a social network. 

anyway, sure we can learn from how these projects give the rewards more manually and how they resolve the issue of spamming activity floods because of selfish willing to get currency   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: