Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:44:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unique ebook that can make you hundreds in less than an hour  (Read 1129 times)
EBOOK4SALE (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:45:58 AM

LOL

I have proof I made $1200 in ONE DAY

OP's method is FAKE, he is a SCAMMER who tried stealing my profit screenshots.

Here's payout of MY LEGIT method, which I posted elsewhere earlier:

https://i.imgur.com/NjBF4pA.gif

That's $1200 in ONE DAY

message ME and I'll make your FIVE dollars turn into FIVE HUNDRED dollars in less than THREE HOURS

I never bought your ebook
brendasmith982

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:47:02 AM

LOL

That's $1200 in ONE DAY

message ME and I'll make your FIVE dollars turn into FIVE HUNDRED dollars in less than THREE HOURS

Do you have proof that you can recieve payments to your bsnk?

EBOOK4SALE (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:47:54 AM

LOL

That's $1200 in ONE DAY

Link to original thread and if you look at the picture the +150 are uneven.Nice right click inspect element
jlauzon

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:49:17 AM

Ah, the ole ebook gambit. I'll take 100, just send me your BTC private key so I can verify your account.

I can't wait to make all that money, I'll donate 50% to the forum admins.

Grin
EBOOK4SALE (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:50:45 AM

LOL

That's $1200 in ONE DAY

Link to original thread and if you look at the picture the +150 are uneven.Nice right click inspect element
And how come the white scribble are exactly the same on each transaction,nice try -1 rep
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 02:55:34 AM

LOL

That's $1200 in ONE DAY

And how come the white scribble are exactly the same on each transaction,nice try -1 rep

-1 rep to you for trying to scam me
EBOOK4SALE (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:56:51 AM

Your "proof" has the +150 uneven and the white scribbles are all in the same place
EBOOK4SALE (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:58:50 AM

Plus you didn't even provide a link to the original thread
OBAViJEST

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 03:03:41 AM

Its not real you dumbass, I'm showing everyone else you can't prove your scam is real

No one believes you

I don't want people's money because I'm not a scammer

You actually neg rep me for showing how unbelievable your scam is, you're embarrassing Grin
EBOOK4SALE (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:07:07 AM

You said YOUR proof was real and you said on how you will turn peoples 5 bucks into 500.
OBAViJEST

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 03:09:52 AM

Just give it up, you're only hurting yourself
BitcoinMaster-2

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:16:58 AM

Well,I don't know wtf i just walked into but I'm going to buy this,Pming you
EBOOK4SALE (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:17:51 AM

Well,I don't know wtf i just walked into but I'm going to buy this,Pming you
Finally,someone with common sense.
BitcoinMaster-2

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:28:06 AM

Review(I READ THIS NOT DONE IT YET)
It is an unique method that requires a shit time of sitting in your computer and doing the same thing over and over.It doesn't require an investment and it can make you hundreds an hour via paypal or with some work,bitcoin.overall its great and can make a load of money in a single sitting.
EBOOK4SALE (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:29:54 AM

It is an unique method that requires a shit time of sitting in your computer and doing the same thing over and over.It doesn't require an investment and it can make you hundreds an hour via paypal or with some work,bitcoin.overall its great and can make a load of money in a single sitting.
There you go,still a scam?
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:32:30 AM

So you joined today just to purchase this "unique" Ebook and leave a vouch that sounds overly optimistic? Common sense says you are the OP leaving a fake vouch...

As a side note, your "earnings proof" looks completely illegitimate. The above vouch, along with the proof makes buyers believe you are untrustworthy which is no way to sell a product. Not calling you a scammer, but try a bit harder to pitch your product by legitimate means.

Edit: It takes him 12 minutes to review the Ebook and vouch for it, and it took you 1 minute to reply to him after he posted his vouch...okay.
BitcoinMaster-2

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:35:51 AM

So you joined today just to purchase this "unique" Ebook and leave a vouch that sounds overly optimistic? Common sense says you are the OP leaving a fake vouch...

As a side note, your "earnings proof" looks completely illegitimate. The above vouch, along with the proof makes buyers believe you are untrustworthy which is no way to sell a product.
Actually I usually go to mpgh and hack fourms to buy ebooks.Whenever I see something promising on any forum I make an account and buy it.
jlauzon

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:44:55 AM

Gave you neg trust for pushing this way further than the ebook scam by adding puppet accounts and faked screenshots.

I don't think you're welcome here.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:47:00 AM

As a side note, your "earnings proof" looks completely illegitimate. The above vouch, along with the proof makes buyers believe you are untrustworthy which is no way to sell a product.
Actually I usually go to mpgh and hack fourms to buy ebooks.Whenever I see something promising on any forum I make an account and buy it.

Fair enough. But, for those skeptical, I would at least post a PM or few with the timestamps to show you actually contacted him and purchased the Ebook. Bitcoin TXID's would work too. From a 3rd party perspective, it seems you are the same person. Not trying to bash your thread, or call you a scammer, but just advice that will help you increase your sales for potential buyers. Good luck.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 03:43:55 PM

I've been messaged by the OP to receive a vouch copy of the Ebook and provide a review for it.  I will review the Ebook in detail and provide my honest review and/or opinion.  I am only willing to read and review the Ebook if it does not break any laws in the country of Canada.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: