Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 175 Quadrillion Zimbabwean Dollars Now Equals 0.02164502 BTC  (Read 7369 times)
dKingston

Activity: 482
Merit: 500

LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 01:50:07 AM

hyperinflation = yet another reason to adopt bitcoin for national government currency

LAUNDER & ANONYMIZE YOUR BITCOIN:
https://www.BitLaunder.com/?aid=41

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:33:28 AM

Actually Zimbabwe is the most poor population country in the Africans zone..

That is not true. There are countries in Africa, which are even poorer when compared to Zimbabwe, Mali for example. Zimbabwe still receive sizable remittances from migrants working in South Africa and Botswana.

Someone told them 30% people stay out of Zimbabwe whom are majority person refugees and more then half of them population under normal protein.

Will agree with that. More than 30% of the population has fled to the neighboring countries, mostly for economic reasons.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:49:46 AM

Dogecoin is more valuable.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:25:00 PM

The central bank says citizens have until September to exchange their remaining quadrillions of local dollars for a few greenbacks.
tolikkk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 03:11:06 PM

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:22:50 PM

I think Zimbabwae should consider adopting crypto instead of printing that much money

Well I dont think that they are printing alot of money because they only need to add more zero on their money like may be a piece of paper written 1billion Zimbabwean $ .

hyperinflation = yet another reason to adopt bitcoin for national government currency

Zimbabwe will be unable to adopt crypto currency. Their country are so poor and most of the population are suffering from the lack of protein. I have a doubt that 50 % of their population even have a knowledge to operate a computer or know about it. This is another problem on why crypto isnt suitable to be adopted
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:26:39 PM

Zimbabwe will be unable to adopt crypto currency. Their country are so poor and most of the population are suffering from the lack of protein. I have a doubt that 50 % of their population even have a knowledge to operate a computer or know about it. This is another problem on why crypto isnt suitable to be adopted

Zimbabwe can adopt a multi-currency regime, in which fiat currencies such as the US Dollar, Euro, Renminbi, and the South African Rand is allowed along with crypto-currencies such as Bitcoin. And although Zimbabwe is a very poor country (by Western standards), up to 20% of the population have access to smartphones.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:46:09 PM

I think Zimbabwae should consider adopting crypto instead of printing that much money

Well I dont think that they are printing alot of money because they only need to add more zero on their money like may be a piece of paper written 1billion Zimbabwean $ .

The government could save tons of resources by adopting the perfect, infallible automatic ledger that Bitcoin is, all of the banking infrastructures which need tons of money to be operative are gone, which then could be re-invested in teaching people and giving them basic phones for business (Bitcoin is operative under SMS technology) to allow for progress. It COULD be done, but the government is not going to do shit about it because its most likely not on their interest.
BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:04:02 PM

Zimbabwean Dollars to the moon! ┗(°0°)┛ ..○
Hollingsworth

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:57:56 PM

Zimbabwe is so poor, their official alt coin is divisible by 1 million decimal places.
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:29:51 AM

The central bank says citizens have until September to exchange their remaining quadrillions of local dollars for a few greenbacks.

The question is how many pieces of paper would you need to even get a few greenbacks
Honestly if they had a PC they would make a killing online selling them on ebay + shipping.

(Sell them for $8-50 Canadian on ebay.ca or $4-50 US on ebay.com)

From Ebay

Zimbabwe 100 Trillion Dollars Banknotes,AA /2008,UNC,50 & 100 Trillion Series

FREE Shipping With Tracking, USA Based Seller
C $43.10
 Buy It Now
 +C $2.45 shipping   

3794 sold

3794*43.10 = $163,521 dollars sold for the low price price of $11 + Shipping

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-11/zimbabwe-officially-removes-local-currency-from-circulation

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:45:30 AM

175 Quadrillion Zimbabwean Dollars Now Equals $5

HARARE, Zimbabwe — Zimbabweans will start exchanging quadrillions of local dollars for a few U.S. dollars next week, as President Robert Mugabe's government discards its virtually worthless national currency.

Well it was very low value compare with US dollar,etc.
I wonder if I have 175 Quadrillion Zimbabwean Dollars , what can I bought if I'm on Zimbabwean ? Am I categorized as rich people on Zimbabwean ?

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 06:01:47 AM

175 Quadrillion Zimbabwean Dollars Now Equals $5

HARARE, Zimbabwe — Zimbabweans will start exchanging quadrillions of local dollars for a few U.S. dollars next week, as President Robert Mugabe's government discards its virtually worthless national currency.

Well it was very low value compare with US dollar,etc.
I wonder if I have 175 Quadrillion Zimbabwean Dollars , what can I bought if I'm on Zimbabwean ? Am I categorized as rich people on Zimbabwean ?

I don't think so. Hyperinflation can make price of money drop alot, but not to cost of living. You can check it what can you buy with your 175 quadrillion zimbabwean dollars http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Zimbabwe

I guess the banks in Zimbabwe was built to be larger than bank in other country, or people there made a bunker to save their money in home

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:40:22 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 01:57:37 PM by Amph

Zimbabwe is so poor, their official alt coin is divisible by 1 million decimal places.

you are joking, but i think that zinbabwe could actually benefit from any altcoin, they could start pumping some of those death coins, and take more profit than their toilet paper

are they technological advanced enough, because it is strange that they are not interested in crypto currency, any poor state should turn its attention to bitcoin or atlcoin at least
vrm86

Activity: 676

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:41:02 PM

you are joking, but i think that zinbabwe could actually benefit from any altcoin, they could start pumping some of those death coins, and take more profit than their toilet paper

are they technological advanced enough, because it is strange that they are not interested in crypto currency, any poor state should turn its attentionto bitcoin or atlcoin at least

Even if it could be smart solution per se, especially as a base of monetary system, there is a serious problem: what distribution among the citizens would look like? Even if everyone gets public keys printed on paper, they will need a possibility of quick verification at any time.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:58:50 PM

are they technological advanced enough, because it is strange that they are not interested in crypto currency, any poor state should turn its attentionto bitcoin or atlcoin at least

Even if it could be smart solution per se, especially as a base of monetary system, there is a serious problem: what distribution among the citizens would look like? Even if everyone gets public keys printed on paper, they will need a possibility of quick verification at any time.

they could start with signing message, each address belongs to one entity, so it should be a good way to prevent abuse

you can add then maybe a video for a more proof that you actually own that address, with your nickname added there
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:16:39 PM

The question is how many pieces of paper would you need to even get a few greenbacks
Honestly if they had a PC they would make a killing online selling them on ebay + shipping.

There is a huge demand for 100 trillion Zimbabwe Dollars in Ebay and other online shopping websites. But unfortunately, the ordinary Zimbabweans will be unable to profit from them, as I don't think that Ebay accepts vendors from Zimbabwe. Most of the sellers in Ebay are either from Western nations such as the United States or the United Kingdom, or from neighboring countries such as South Africa or Botswana.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:18:08 PM

are they technological advanced enough, because it is strange that they are not interested in crypto currency, any poor state should turn its attention to bitcoin or atlcoin at least

They are using gold as payment. (not to praise gold bugs), however gold indeed is performing well in these situations.

However if the western world falls, bitcoin will be much more usable, since we got internet here.

Perhaps a zimbabwe designed altcoin could also help them, if they would get the infrastructure (radio,phone,internet) done.

edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:26:18 PM

It must be very disappointing for the people of Zimbabwe. It will bring so much of troubles for them. I wonder how many of them will be able to switch US dollars as the price of it is beyond their wildest of imaginations.

bitnanigans

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:09:26 PM

I've always found it amusing and fascinating how the Zimbabwean currency lost so much of its value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: