Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:07:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Viral Exchange] Earn Bitcoin with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube  (Read 6979 times)
killakem (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 01:50:52 PM

What is The Viral Exchange?

The Viral Exchange (TVE) is a free social exchange network which helps you grow your social networking presence and boost your social signals. The exchange system is very simple. Every time you like, follow, or view other members' social media pages you will receive Viral Points which can then be used to get more followers, likes, views or visitors to your website or social media pages. The Viral Exchange is the first social exchange platform that allows users to cash out points to digital currencies. Users can earn Bitcoin, NXT and Blitz with their Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube plus many more.

With The Viral Exchange you can get more exposure on all major social networks! Users may choose who they want to like/subscribe/follow/view and skip those who they are not interested in. Signing up with The Viral Exchange is very simple and completely free. You will only need to enter a valid email address to receive your confirmation email. Once confirmed you can start using The Viral Exchange and you will receive 20 free Viral Points to get you started!

Before using The Viral Exchange all users must read and accept the Terms & Conditions.

How to get started:

After signing up and logging in:

Add your profiles/pages/accounts/videos/websites by clicking on Add Page under Account Manager. Once you have entered your url/username, you have to decide how many Viral Points you would like to reward users who interact with your content. For example, if you set your reward to 10 points on your website then you will be offering 10 points for each user who visits your site! The more points you offer the higher your content will be listed in our directories which increases the likelihood that someone will check out your content!

How to get points:

You can get free points by liking/following/viewing/subscribing/listening to other users content. Only interact with contact that you find interesting.
You can receive 10 daily bonus points by staying active on The Viral Exchange.
You can earn 30 Points for each user who you refer to The Viral Exchange. Use your affiliate link when telling your friends about the site!
You can buy Viral Points using Bitcoin, NXT, DASH, LTC or PayPal.

More Information about The Viral Exchange:
  • The Viral Exchange does not sell likes/subscriptions/followers/views or hits.
  • We will never ask for the passwords to your social network accounts and will never post, tweet or update status from your accounts.
  • All users on the Viral Exchange are real users interacting with your content. We have a strict zero tolerance, no bots, and no automation policy.

theviralexchange.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
killakem (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 01:51:06 PM

Saved for future use
xrobesx

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:59:00 PM

Wow great idea! And great execution of the site!

It looks great and everything works as expected.

I can't wait to see everyday social media users earning bitcoin on TVE!
sigwo

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 02:09:46 PM

How do we get or request new coins be added for buying more Viral Points or payout coins for the end users?
BTC_Hopeful

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:12:24 PM

I've been following Both Fibre and Blitz for some time and under Killakem's leadership both these teams have consistently delivered great projects.

The TVE works and looks great and I look forward to watching it continue to grow whilst making use of the services myself. Overall the entire UI is easy to use and steers clear of confusion. Congratulations to the Dev's on a successful launch and I wish you all the best in the adoption global adoption of this platform.
infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:29:05 PM

Hi there, I was talking to sigwo about getting a new coin accepted over at TVE, Currently im using TVE for advertising at infernopool.com and for Neoscoin. I guess I got ahead of myself and need to purchase some viral points now to continue my efforts ! I'd like to request that you add Neoscoin as a payment option through coinpayments.net Just letting you know we are already a supported currency at coinpayments, so all you have to do is enable payments for Neoscoin.

Great job on TVE guys, extremely impressed with it so far.
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:30:58 PM

good to see it start

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
sigwo

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 03:07:54 PM

Hi there, I was talking to sigwo about getting a new coin accepted over at TVE, Currently im using TVE for advertising at infernopool.com and for Neoscoin. I guess I got ahead of myself and need to purchase some viral points now to continue my efforts ! I'd like to request that you add Neoscoin as a payment option through coinpayments.net Just letting you know we are already a supported currency at coinpayments, so all you have to do is enable payments for Neoscoin.

Great job on TVE guys, extremely impressed with it so far.

Very glad you like it.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:34:07 PM

Awesome job Blitz Team and thanks for nice and clear description of TVE

Great to see also in slack that 15k Blitz hodlers will also receive part of all revenues from BDN, TVE and Bitalize above 30k node hodlers Smiley

Great job

Cheers

miki77miki

Activity: 476

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 09:50:04 PM

Awesome! I've done a few follows and likes but the site has very little offers on it. Great idea anyway, have you thought about adding a feature that would only allow people with a certain number of followers, friends or whatever to be able to do an offer?
ozboom

Activity: 131
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:00:52 AM

Exciting stuff, this amazing dev team comes up with surprises non-stop  Smiley
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:51:14 PM

No surprise here..... more great development from killakem and company!! Excellent work guys!!  Smiley

peace
clovis

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:16:04 PM

the twitter exchange doesnt seem to work well. I like the concept though. How do you cash out in Bitcoins?
xrobesx

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:11:53 AM

the twitter exchange doesnt seem to work well. I like the concept though. How do you cash out in Bitcoins?

What problems have you had? Please PM me any bugs you find and we'll get them taken care of ASAP.

After earning Viral Points you go to the "Account Balance" page. From there you can select "Withdraw Money" and then choose between Bitcoin, Blitz or Nxt.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:11:06 AM

I'm on mobile
I click follow and it redirects me to the twitter app and I tap follow, and it follows the user. I return the TVE and no additional points.
infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:50:12 AM

What problems have you had? Please PM me any bugs you find and we'll get them taken care of ASAP.

After earning Viral Points you go to the "Account Balance" page. From there you can select "Withdraw Money" and then choose between Bitcoin, Blitz or Nxt.

Neoscoin isnt a payment option Wink if you guys get that added ill be making a purchase tonight.
killakem (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 06:10:35 PM

Neoscoin isnt a payment option Wink if you guys get that added ill be making a purchase tonight.

NEOS is now accepted at The Viral Exchange.
killakem (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 06:15:03 PM

I'm on mobile
I click follow and it redirects me to the twitter app and I tap follow, and it follows the user. I return the TVE and no additional points.

The Viral Exchange renders OK on mobile devices but functionality is limited. Mobile support is very high on our priority list, a large majority of our users will be on mobile devices.
killakem (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 06:17:19 PM

If anyone needs support or requires more information, please join us on Slack. slack.bitalize.com
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:18:21 PM

Sounds interesting, will go and sign up now. I'm definitely in need of a boost in views. Got a facebook and twitter account for my website so Ill be sure to try this one out!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: